Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39899 times)
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Will have a look after I come back home today, thanks a lot for sharing!

By the way, you also should have a look at their explainer... But I believe you have already done that, right?

You would probably be surprised, but no  Embarrassed

Then you should probably start with the video and then get to the deck I've shared  Wink

Can you also share the link please? Or I should search YouTube for that?

You can either search youtube or just proceed to https://youtu.be/V1DZBJBVSk8 Smiley But I believe that the second option will be more comfortable for you

Perfect, will do! Thanks a lot, appreciate you being that friendly

Happy to assist you in here Cool  By the way, have you joined their Telegram chat already?

Nope, can you share the link please? Would be happy to join

Here you go https://t.me/stacktical  Wink
delpij
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

Here are the main channels used by the Stacktical team:

✉️ Telegram — https://t.me/stacktical

📃 Medium — https://medium.com/stacktical

📅 Meetup — https://meetup.com/stacktical

👨‍💻 GitHub — https://github.com/Stacktical

🤖 Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/Stacktical

👥 Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/stacktical

🐦 Twitter — https://twitter.com/stacktical

🌅 Instagram — https://instagram.com/stacktical

STACKTICAL  ⚡  https://stacktical.com/
Is your Favorite Exchange down again?! Meet the DSLA Token!
SilverSurfer972 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

NEW  TUTORIAL:
TUTORIAL : How to participate in the DSLA Token Sale — Part I
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Hi community. Am I right that Stacktical is coming with several products within own ecosystem?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Hi community. Am I right that Stacktical is coming with several products within own ecosystem?

Hello there Zorg! Yes, you are absolutely right, they combine several products  Wink And this brings even more benefits
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Hello there Zorg! Yes, you are absolutely right, they combine several products  Wink And this brings even more benefits

And what are these? Except SLA... I mean can you mention other products?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Hello there Zorg! Yes, you are absolutely right, they combine several products  Wink And this brings even more benefits

Sure, gimme a few minutes to briefly refine that, seems I saw that on their website, somewhere there
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Sure, gimme a few minutes to briefly refine that, seems I saw that on their website, somewhere there

Of course, of course, no problem! Waiting for ya
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Predictive scalability auditing, decentralized SLA, automatic downtime compensation, service time marketplace. And scalability auditing can be tried out on their website
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Predictive scalability auditing, decentralized SLA, automatic downtime compensation, service time marketplace. And scalability auditing can be tried out on their website

Wow, MVP? And where can I find that on their website? Consult me please
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Proceed to the website, just click "try MVP" and you will see a demo prediction
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Perfect, found that! Thanks a lot for your help, will take my time to explore all that
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Perfect, found that! Thanks a lot for your help, will take my time to explore all that

Always a pleasure to help in here  Roll Eyes
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

thanks, this is important and necessary information. I think, it is Will be valuable to investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Evening guys. What are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Evening guys. What are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is basically about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges Smiley
AwanishSu1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

It is basically about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges Smiley

Hmm, sounds good. And is there already an opportunity to buy their tokens?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Yeah, of course! More to this, they are also having a 25% discount  Roll Eyes So great opportunity
AwanishSu1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Yeah, of course! More to this, they are also having a 25% discount  Roll Eyes So great opportunity

Perfect, thanks a lot!  Smiley
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: