Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
JackJackD

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?

do you mean why is it better than, let's say, feature-heavy solutions?

Yes, for example. Any extra benefits?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?

For many reasons that are native to blockchain technology:
Trust, security: So far companies are using expensive 3rd parties and specialized teams to bring trust.
Openness: The SLA contract is open to all parties in the blockchain and can be trusted to work as is it design for.
These are just the first ones came to my mind  Roll Eyes
JackJackD

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Trust, security: So far companies are using expensive 3rd parties and specialized teams to bring trust.
Openness: The SLA contract is open to all parties in the blockchain and can be trusted to work as is it design for.

Makes sense. So this will also increase the productivity of the platform?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

Yeah, of course + other benefits, like the ones I've just shared
JackJackD

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

These are just the first ones came to my mind  Roll Eyes

Noted, thanks a lot!
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

These are just the first ones came to my mind  Roll Eyes

Noted, thanks a lot!

Always a pleasure to help, dear friend!
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Good morning community, just saw your thread in here, as far as I understand, Stacktical is running ICO. What is the project about please?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

Good morning community, just saw your thread in here, as far as I understand, Stacktical is running ICO. What is the project about please?

In few words, Stacktical is a platform for deploying Service Level Agreements on the Blockchain. They help online businesses improve the reliability of their services and automatically compensate customers for slowdowns, downtimes and unresponsive customer support
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

In few words, Stacktical is a platform for deploying Service Level Agreements on the Blockchain. They help online businesses improve the reliability of their services and automatically compensate customers for slowdowns, downtimes and unresponsive customer support

And how is that managed to be done?
ferdi252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

What do you mean by this question? Well, Stacktical combines the power of predictive and blockchain technologies to help companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

What do you mean by this question? Well, Stacktical combines the power of predictive and blockchain technologies to help companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence

Hmm. Does it mean that there are also benefits for employees? I mean with Stacktical solution
ferdi252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

Hmm. Does it mean that there are also benefits for employees? I mean with Stacktical solution

Exactly! For users, employees and providers
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

What do you mean by benefits for users?
ferdi252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

This is about accessing transparent service level information about your providers. Customize and renegotiate service level agreements to meet your requirements. Get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for slowdowns, downtimes and whenever your provider doesn't deliver on its reliability promises  Wink
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

This is about accessing transparent service level information about your providers. Customize and renegotiate service level agreements to meet your requirements. Get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for slowdowns, downtimes and whenever your provider doesn't deliver on its reliability promises  Wink

Sounds pretty fair. And for providers then?
ferdi252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. So, as you can see, also pretty beneficial  Roll Eyes
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

Streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. So, as you can see, also pretty beneficial  Roll Eyes

Superb, thanks a lot for your help! Wow, that friendly in here, I am excited to get even more about the project now
ferdi252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Superb, thanks a lot for your help! Wow, that friendly in here, I am excited to get even more about the project now

Always welcome Smiley And I recommend you to have a look at their website https://stacktical.com/home  Smiley
rich-ria

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

This is about accessing transparent service level information about your providers. Customize and renegotiate service level agreements to meet your requirements. Get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for slowdowns, downtimes and whenever your provider doesn't deliver on its reliability promises  Wink

Streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. So, as you can see, also pretty beneficial  Roll Eyes

Always welcome Smiley And I recommend you to have a look at their website https://stacktical.com/home  Smiley

Will have a look shortly, thanks again!
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

Hello everyone. I wonder how do they scale compensation with a finite token supply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: