Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?

Hi Jack. Well, as far as I know, with DSLA you can:

● Access the Stacktical platform
● Run scalability predictions
● Form compensation pools
● Publish Decentralized Service Level Agreements

And there are several more, if I am not mistaken. You can also indemnify users upon performance failures, reward support teams upon performance achievements
and redeem service collectibles in the marketplace  Wink

maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?

And there are several more, if I am not mistaken. You can also indemnify users upon performance failures, reward support teams upon performance achievements
and redeem service collectibles in the marketplace  Wink

Oh yes, sorry, forgot about these 3 points, sure, of course they are among other features
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Oh yes, sorry, forgot about these 3 points, sure, of course they are among other features

Hmm, that sound solid. And DSLA is a utility token, right?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Yep, absolutely right Smiley
JackJackD

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help 👍
maryjanewatson

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help 👍

No problem  Wink By the way, happy to see that many new people coming here and being truly interested in Stacktical!
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Hey guys, Merry XMas! I heard of the sharing of service level objective with internal stakeholders feature. Anyone to confirm?
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Hey guys, Merry XMas! I heard of the sharing of service level objective with internal stakeholders feature. Anyone to confirm?

Hello sir, yeah, exactly. This is one of my favorite features  Roll Eyes This can make the control much more convenient
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Hello sir, yeah, exactly. This is one of my favorite features  Roll Eyes This can make the control much more convenient

And can you please elaborate on how it works?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

Sure. Because scalability bottlenecks undermine the success of various strategic initiatives in the organization, they have designed scalability reports to be shared with anybody and speak a language all application stakeholders can understand. On top of these two fundamental pillars, their team is engineering social interactions that will further empower individuals to act collectively on SLO, and ultimately improve the profitability of the organization’s online services
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

Sure. Because scalability bottlenecks undermine the success of various strategic initiatives in the organization, they have designed scalability reports to be shared with anybody and speak a language all application stakeholders can understand. On top of these two fundamental pillars, their team is engineering social interactions that will further empower individuals to act collectively on SLO, and ultimately improve the profitability of the organization’s online services

Hmm, sounds good 🤔. Where is it from? Is it official info?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

This is from their White Paper, so 100% trustworthy  Wink
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Ok, perfect, all makes sense. Thank you Tony 👍
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Ok, perfect, all makes sense. Thank you Tony 👍

Welcome 😉 Merry XMas 😉
JackJackD

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Greetings community, how are you doing tonight? I have a question - as far as I know, with Stacktical we can benefit from better customer acquisition. Anyone to confirm?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Greetings community, how are you doing tonight? I have a question - as far as I know, with Stacktical we can benefit from better customer acquisition. Anyone to confirm?

Hi Jack, yeah, this is true.
JackJackD

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

And I just wonder - how is that achieved? How they managed to introduce it?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Great question. Well, as far as I know, Stacktical store proofs of scalability and an auditable ledger of service level objectives, indicators and violations that service providers can showcase to their customers
JackJackD

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Great question. Well, as far as I know, Stacktical store proofs of scalability and an auditable ledger of service level objectives, indicators and violations that service providers can showcase to their customers

Sounds good. And I have also read about something like better employee retention. Also true?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Sounds good. And I have also read about something like better employee retention. Also true?

Absolutely. Stacktical improves the satisfaction of employees by automatically rewarding them in DSLA tokens for meeting service level objectives.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: