Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I just follow the pattern of the market and the alternating trend. I think I should be able to survive with it. I am an investor and a crypto trader. I do what can bring benefits. but I do not deny that I chose bitcoin as a trade and investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

For me the trading site is better because it can benefit me, and I also put it in my wallet to hold in the long run.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I approve all the bitcoins in the trade or online sites because this is very influential on the development of bitcoin to be in use and beneficial to all the many people and more valuable for ease together.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Total of none of what you wrote. I'm going to exchange BTC for a toy Smiley. I do not have to think what I buy Smiley.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

I use Bitcoin more often on the exchange site / trade, because not there online store in my country has not been allowed. so there is no online store that provides payment with Bitcoin.
I'm currently using Bitcoin just to profit from project results given token coins or others. in the future, when Bitcoin is allowed and the online store provides payment services with Bitcoin, I think will use it.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

The number of site and marketplace that allow transaction with BTC  is still quite low globally major reason why transaction with BTC  is still low, I trade and use BTC  on the exchange, hopefully in the near future BTC will become and house hold currency, where you will be out of market without when you do not accept BTC  as an exchange for goods and services in your organization.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Actually, bitcoin is on its way to be popular on the marketplace and shopping but not so much. At this time, the most "shopping" scene I saw is using bitcoin to buy other coins Cheesy.
Like me at this time, I use Bitcoin to buy ZCL coins to hodl and wait for the hardfork between BTC and ZCL in 10 September 2018. ANON coin will be the result of that hardfork and then I can have my own ANON coins with the ZCL coins and BTC I have. The exchange ratio is 1:1 actually. You can check it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3822523
That's my idea about bitcoin usage.  Wink
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

whenever I have the chance to use btc for trading sites in order to pay for something I always use btc, as it is way more easier to use and more cheaper, you don`t need to write many things like in credit card systems.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I prefer to used trading mostly in exchange unlike online shop because most of countries are still not accepted bitcoin and gives me a profit even its little.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

If you use Bitcoin on trading sites, you could earn some Bitcoins in return. On the contrary, if you use Bitcoin on online shops or marketplace, you're just spending them. What would you choose, earning or spending? That was a trick question, of course the answer is both. So there's no point choosing over the two. Trade so you could earn more Bitcoin and spend the Bitcoin you earned on whatever you want to buy. That's what life is.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

The main focus of creating bitcoin was to be used as a digital currency that could be use in our daily transactions but currently most people are holding it as an asset thereby making it very expensive. I encourage all cryptopreneurs to start using bitcoin in the purchase of items on Amazon and Ebay which have announced their acceptance of bitcoin in no time.

sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

If you use Bitcoin on trading sites, you could earn some Bitcoins in return. On the contrary, if you use Bitcoin on online shops or marketplace, you're just spending them. What would you choose, earning or spending? That was a trick question, of course the answer is both. So there's no point choosing over the two. Trade so you could earn more Bitcoin and spend the Bitcoin you earned on whatever you want to buy. That's what life is.

I think you can not choose 2, the choice is only 1. Depending on the situation, if in the middle of investing or trading then we transact on exchange site and when we need something goods then we will visit the online trading site.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

I prefer to use my bitcoin for trading than online shopping. When you trade you can at least get a little profit, but if you use it for shopping you are just going to lose your money just like that, because your money will not grow if you use it for online shopping, yet you are giving the opportunity for the seller to grow their bitcoin, with bitcoin that you give them as a payment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

For me to be used for online stores and very unpopular and there would be no advantage for myself then prefer to exchange and trade, very effective for Bitcoin than others, doing transactions with others only as necessary, moreover not many receive Bitcoin as payment for other stores and just spread the value of the assets I have, I personally like to be stored and traded with the right price, because by storing it I believe in the future will be very good.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

I use exchange because of safety reasons.
Big exchanges maintain their server well and have fast connections. Many more buyers and sellers that give you better chance to have your order filled.
Also, many of them also offer lower fees compared to other platforms or types of trading.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Why do we have to choose if both ways will be good for us. We can use it as an investment to get profit after a long time. The companies accepting bitcoin as payment are now increasing. We'll get benefits anyway we choose.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

I still often use bitcoin for coin exchange, and for online exchange can not be used in online store in my country.
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I hope that in the next five years, online shopping can support bitcoin, because I like shopping online very much, this is my shopping habit.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

I prefer bitcoin for investment from other investments such as gold and stocks because bitcoin is a more profitable place for proper investing. bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of sudden wealthy people.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I think using fiat money is better than using bitcoin. Because I do not like to hold Bitcoin, it gives me insecurity. It's always volatile and I do not want my assets to be constantly changing. So I do not choose to use bitcoin in the online store.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: