Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8086 times)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I personally use it only to convert altcoins and trade on the market. In my opinion, BTC is still not one of the most convenient shopping methods in online stores, and so on.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cposeidon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

I would rather chose trading sites because personally doing online shopping is not my thing, online shops sometimes overprices their items just because they offer convenience though it is just a small difference in only shopping, you also have to consider the shipping fee or delivery fee if it the online shop have, trading can really help in increasing your profit, just by using your wits and some luck you can earn big time in trading so I favor trading.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

If my opinion we always have a chance to use Bitcoin for trading sites to pay for something.And I always use Bitcoin because this way easier to use.Because Bitcoin is a more profitable place for the right investment.Bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of suddenly rich people today that we see.
jack2016k

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Exchange is good for me
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

I use bitcoin for trading because with prices going up and down I'll have a chance to get a profit so I can use my profit to buy another coin or to sell and exchange it for money, or I'll invest again
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

For me i would choose on a trading site rather than online shop because trading is more convenient and you will get a profit to use in marketplace or online shop.  
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Both that you metioned  is good and you will make profit. But the most strategy to earn money is to use bitcoin to trading site to buy altcoins and wait the price increased and your bitcoin grow. Online shop bitcoin is use also buy only few shop only accepted bitcoin.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin in exchange because it can be used for all needs whereas if used for online shop not all online shop accept bitcoin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

I prefer choosing trading site compare to the marketplace or online shop because it is better to have a source of income and to make more money using our money or bitcoin because if we will just use it in the online shop or marketplace then it will just make our overall money to zero and that is the worst case scenario that could happen to use so it is better for us to use it on making more money.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

For me. I will prefer for exchanging or trading of bitcoins. Rather than using BTC to shopping online.
Because I think trading bitcoin will gain more profits.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

I use it for trading and exchanging only but never it it for shopping online before because i have never came across any of the  merchant am using  accepting btc as payment gateway .
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

I normally used bitcoin for investments and trading purposes. But there are times I'll use it in bills payment if I'm out of my regular currency in my wallet. And sometimes I'll use it for mobile loads and funds transfer to my circle of friends on facebook.
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

I choose both, exchange/trading site and using it on marketplace/online shop. That is why, I choose both because this is a choice if you want to grow your bitcoin.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Right now a days bitcoin is used in exchange or trading but is should be used in marketplace, online shopping. In my opinion it should be used is all purpose. Simply all know that we can trade our exchange/bitcoin. We can also use it in the marketplace but not all kind of marketplace it can be used in those marketplaces who except bitcoin as payment. We can shop in online product by bitcoin if they are allowed. The main reason why I am choosing it that is the bitcoin's influence. By this influence bitcoin can be used in all above the world.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

Right now a days bitcoin is used in exchange or trading but is should be used in marketplace, online shopping. In my opinion it should be used is all purpose. Simply all know that we can trade our exchange/bitcoin. We can also use it in the marketplace but not all kind of marketplace it can be used in those marketplaces who except bitcoin as payment. We can shop in online product by bitcoin if they are allowed. The main reason why I am choosing it that is the bitcoin's influence. By this influence bitcoin can be used in all above the world.
I choose to trade Bitcoin and both on the market or online. It makes my buying and selling processes very fast and convenient, saving both time and money. But nowadays, Bitcoin payments are not accepted at all, so I still use paper money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Reeas432

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

As an endorse for bitcoin, I opt to use bitcoin for on-line shopping if the men and women operating the online shops acknowledges bitcoin. I suppose by so doing, different peoples gets to recognize of the significance of buying and selling with bitcoin. this could help boom the demand in bitcoin with the intention to in turn growth bitcoin price
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

why choose in those two when bitcoin is already used as payment in some online marketplace? it can be traded and use as an online payment as a currency.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

As an endorse for bitcoin, I opt to use bitcoin for on-line shopping if the men and women operating the online shops acknowledges bitcoin. I suppose by so doing, different peoples gets to recognize of the significance of buying and selling with bitcoin. this could help boom the demand in bitcoin with the intention to in turn growth bitcoin price

I am willing to pay Bitcoin in my transactions on the market and online. However, I am currently using parallel paper and Bitcoin to pay my bills. Bitcoin is more efficient than paper money, but it is not widely recognized.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

I am using both bitcoin on exchanges for trading and also buying Goods, but i prefer trading on exchanges also in many countries peoples are paying bills in restaurant and hotels possibilities is this currency will replace fiat currency also in future bitcoin ATM will be priority for peoples. once i was try to buy laptop from bitcoins but shipping was costly.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

I would very much like to shop with Bitcoin but I do not have anyone to accept my payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: