Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

if I personally prefer to trade or market. because if we apply bitcoin in the market. then we can also introduce bitcoin to the community, with this same we are making progress for bitcoin to go forward and known to many people.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I would very much like to shop with Bitcoin but I do not have anyone to accept my payment.
I pay most of my bills with Bitcoin whenever possible. Bitcoin makes transactions extremely fast and secure, but paper money makes people feel safer. I regret that they have not recognized what Bitcoin can do. So now I use paper money and Bitcoin in parallel.
henrytran167

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

in myseft i choose trade bitcoin, and one way you can hold it, wait it up price and sell.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Actually I have to choose trading everything with the bitcoin,and also need to exchange.i want to selling and buying very firstly of the bitcoin in the market place.most people already like this exchange,trading it also need to legally.
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I utilize bitcoin just for trade. I hold up best moment,and gain bitcoin like that. One time my companion and I attempt to get some ilegal thing on deepweb. Be that as it may, we surrender for security reason. Trade is the hazard job,but it can be extremely payable
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

As an advocate for bitcoin, I prefer to use bitcoin for on line shopping if the persons operating the online shops acknowledges bitcoin. I think by so doing, other peoples will get to know of the importance of trading with bitcoin. This will help increase the demand in bitcoin which will in turn increase bitcoin value

I think while you can use your bitcoin to shop and pay for stuff online or offline.
You can also use bitcoin to start a business, a new one that does not exist yet so you can become a business owner and earn real money yourself.
But you do not have to just pick one! You can do both and more with bitcoin.
You can use it as an investment that you buy and hold for the long term, or you can day trade and make daily profits based on daily fluctuations big enough for it.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I only use bitcoin for online shop for now because i don't feel doing trading and in my county it's easy to convert btc to regular currency
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
Actually, you can use it in market place and in online shopping because you can use as currench at the same time an asset. But, many people prefer to use as currency where they use it in many kind of transaction. I prefer to use it in online shopping because it is very easy to use and no hussle when you buying some stuffs.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

I choose to use it on both site because in trading site you can trade your coins and transfer it to your local marketplace for encashment or exchange it into fiat. It is also convenient if we will purchase things online and bitcoin as payment.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

I choose to use bitcoin in exchange site because of buying and for selling things or services online. I only use bitcoin for online shop purposes as of now. In my country its easy to convert bitcoin to our own regular currency. I also pay my bills using bitcoin if it is possible. Bitcoin makes my transaction faster and i feel that it is more secured for myself. But most of the time i used both bitcoin and our currency in daily life because bitcoin is not yet globally accepted by people.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

I must prefer to use bitcoin in a marketplace/trading site because this is the main place when we put our bitcoin. Actually there are few people or workers here that choose trading site because it takes a long time before you earn there.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

It's better to enter your bitcoin in trading because you can store your bitcoin and you can trade it when the price of bitcoin falls you can control it and I think it's also a great opportunity to earn you a lot when you hold the bitcoin.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Bitcoin is in the form of assets to trade mainly, currency functions are not used much! Hopefully, everything related to Bitcoin will change soon.
millgates (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Actually both will have a different impact. If the amount of bitcoin transacted in the trading site is higher then the bitcoin volatility will increase, if the number of bitcoin that transacted in the online shop is higher then bitcoin price will be more stable and tend to increase, and the spread of bitcoin will also be better. But people always choose something that gives them more profit. It's normal.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

I don't own any bitcoin yet but given a chance I will use bitcoin in online shopping because that's makes me happy browsing things online and it would be a great experience for me.
Kocret02

Activity: 1134

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

I don't own any bitcoin yet but given a chance I will use bitcoin in online shopping because that's makes me happy browsing things online and it would be a great experience for me.
it is a choice of several people who say will use in exchange but many also choose in online shopping. so I think it's an option in using bitcoin. but if I myself prefer to be on the exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

Online store because it's more useful than the exchange as some I have experienced turns out to be a scam one.
amaydel

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

First things first, i would love to use bitcoin in trading site because once you know how to trade smartly, then that means your bitcoin will increase too. And with more bitcoin you have in your wallet, the better feeling to use those profit you earned in trading for online shopping.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
walemil

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:37 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 12:10:15 AM by walemil

I usually leave my bitcoin in my wallet until there is a need for me to make withdrawal or there is an urgent need for money. At this point, I simply transfer some to the exchange where I am able to eventually sell and convert to my local currency.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

Bitcoin is used at exchanges largely because it is needed to buy or invest in altcoins. It is thus a reserve currency at exchanges. I think as the Lightning Network develops, bitcoin will also be used as currency. Bitcoin is also a form of digital gold and is being recognized as a store of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: