Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
Dswaggers

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

If given a chance I would happy to choose bitcoin in trading site because as I've  known if you if you know how to trade smartly you will earn big profit.And also bitcoin is big help to us in terms of different transaction especially in business and money transaction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

I usually leave my bitcoin in my wallet until there is a need for me to make withdrawal or there is an urgent need for money. At this point, I simply transfer some to the exchange where I am able to eventually sell and convert to my local currency.
That is a good practice for you to leave your bitcoin in your wallet and just transfer your bitcoin into an exchange in order to convert it to your local currency because if you will put it on an online wallet like what does the exchanger have then you are in a high risk of losing it because the professional hackers like black hats are always there.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
I have always wanted to try shopping without the use of my fiat currency so shopping and paying with bitcoin would be like a dream come true. Onlines would be much better for me that using it on trading and exchange. I can finally buy the things I want and need without the hassle. Now if only many online stores accepts bitcoin.
Sandracrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

For me, I think will prefer both using on a trading site and marketplace/online shop. For online shop, it will be very easy to buy stuff online without difficulty. Buying stuffs online using credit card has limit to the amount of money you can use, but with bitcoin, you can spend as much as you want buying stuffs. In terms of trading site, bitcoin also makes it fast and easier.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

many people are looking for the best bitcoin internet for cripto currency no one can match this except real world currency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

many people are looking for the best bitcoin internet for cripto currency no one can match this except real world currency.
Everyone will maybe choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is really the most popular and profitable coin in the crypto feild. I believe that most of us here still believe on bitcoin and it's capacity to rise soon. Bitcoin will maybe become more amazing we only have to wait and have patience on it.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

if I prefer the bitcoin trade, because the benefits that I can be more promising although the risk to be borne may be greater, but the name of the business well I have to live whatever it is.
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

I like to use Bitcoin in the exchange market because of the profit it generates. It fluctuates 3 to 4 times a year. That is very beneficial for smart investors
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin when buying and selling online. The reason is that by using bitcoin, it will make my transactions easier and more effective.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

i think for now i will use bitcoin for trading because there are still only few market accepting bitcoin as a payment.
many peoples use bitcoin for investment too, they buy and hold the coin or they buy the coin to investing in some projects.
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin in online stores, because if many are using for buying and selling at online stores bitcoin prices will start to improve and stable because the user community more and more.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin at crypto trading sites. because I think doing the crypto trade on the stock exchange site will make a profit.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Yes I am aware of it, many of us who have a bitcoin only as investment assets that are traded, have yet to be used for the means of payment. bitcoin is a digital currency but until now still not achieve it. I myself keep bitcoin to market traded, due to the reason it's value.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

I choose fiat over crypto for purchases because of the inherent capacity of the bitcoin to become an asset. Once someone used bitcoins to pay for the cappuccino he ordered for. He will forever rue the day he decided to make that that transactions. Fiat is smart choice or decision.

Fiat is more spreaded and long before used of payment method while bitcoin is strongly a good investment and economies growth  for us to enjoy it's big profit sharing attitude towards unwanted unnecessary movement.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

For me,i prefer to use my bitcoins on the exchange and trading sites,because i know that i can earn more profits on this,through by doing trading activities with best strategies will be applied and more patience also,will lead me to success.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I think that the trading marketplace is the best one for traders, as for the online shops there are many scams today and you should be really careful in order not to lose money. if you want to benefit from investments, you need to choose the reliable place
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I prefer to use my bitcoin on trading sites because it can give me a bit of profits, it's a smart choice if you want to increase the amount of bitcoins than to use / spend it in the market or online store.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

For now I use Bitcoin only limited exchange, I do it in because there is no place or store that provides transaction services where Bitcoin as a means of payment, of course it is in because not many business developers are receiving Bitcoin.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

In my own opinion, I prefer to use my bitcoin in trading site or marketplace and online shop because it can give me a lot of profit. I think it is much better to choose the trading sites because in my own experience it gives me profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

The first time i uses bitcoin when i firet came here is to pay my electricity bill and next is paying my sons gadget online,until the time I decided to open a business and i used my bitcoin converted to fiats for the materials and the labor cost

But going back to the question i would prefer holding my coins now since half of this bought ATH so i have no choice but to risk this even if this took me long time to wait,i have trust in crypto specially bitcoin thats why my patience is this wide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: