Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8096 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
Okay, according how Bitcoin was defined, they never mentioned that it was meant for investment or it be used in exchange site, rather they said it was for peer-to-peer transaction, but to be sincere I hardly see anyone talking about using Bitcoin as a payment method so it’s best to use it on an exchange site for a buying and selling.

Our main purpose for getting on here is look for ways of making income, so that’s what I choose and not it being used as a payment method. But anyway we have both so I’m okay with it.
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

I'm using bitcoin for trading as well. But would probably consider buying some stuff with it if it was widely accepted.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

If i epuld be given a chance to purchase any items online using cryptocurrency then ill use it as a mode of payment. Sadly, that method are not available to the country i live at. Converting it to fiat to purchase anything. But anyways, we still make that efficient by trading and buying coins amd earn from it. We can still use it as payment soon.
When I started investing my money into the world of the crypto currency, I was little confused in opting for long term investment of money and that of short term investment of money. However, I find holding to be much more feasible option than that of the day trading and that it is also very much helpful in having lot more earning without putting in enough of efforts and for that, there can be no other better option than that of the bitcoin.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
Bitcoin creates the convenience and technology to meet online payment capabilities. But people have changed that trend. I can not spend or pay with bitcoin. I expect profitability and value growth from it rather than using it for payment.
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

I prefer to divide my investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

i do prefer to use BITCOIN with exchanges and trading, marketplace is a good thing online shopping is good too.
BUT, we need to consider that bitcoin is not officially reaching that milestones.
i prefer not to be scam.

You have agreed all the things buddy. You should share the best exchange and trading site which you have used that might be atleast useful to the newbies who ever came across your post.
Trading is the actually helpful for the investors to make the profit.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

If you need my recommendation,  I can say to you that you need to study about Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

If i epuld be given a chance to purchase any items online using cryptocurrency then ill use it as a mode of payment. Sadly, that method are not available to the country i live at. Converting it to fiat to purchase anything. But anyways, we still make that efficient by trading and buying coins amd earn from it. We can still use it as payment soon.
When I started investing my money into the world of the crypto currency, I was little confused in opting for long term investment of money and that of short term investment of money. However, I find holding to be much more feasible option than that of the day trading and that it is also very much helpful in having lot more earning without putting in enough of efforts and for that, there can be no other better option than that of the bitcoin.
I also choose long term investment to invest in this market because it suits my ability and time spent on investment in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is volatile so long-term investment in coins is a must.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Still, i am using my fiat currency for the payment because bitcoin is not legalised in my country yet. Government don't have any clear idea about the bitcoin whether to legalise it or not.
There are so many other people as well who still think of the paper money as more feasible option than that of the crypto currencies as they are not fully aware of the way these crypto currencies work and other than that, they don’t have enough of the knowledge and understanding regarding the things. It is just the matter of time and that after sometime, you will start thinking of crypto currencies to be the best ever thing in this world.
If we carry out a survey, then we will get to know that majority of the investors who have bitcoin in their wallets prefer to go for holding of the coins rather than that of the trading of the bitcoin. Holding can help you in having greater profit as the market value of the coins keep on rising higher which will keep on adding more value thus will bring you more money.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Well what is the profitable one? its exchange and trading site right, also me though i rather choose it because if you can think wise and value the money or the income you have probably you thinking or finding a way to earn or even double it right? so yes i rather pic the trading site , and just use online shop if needed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

I have been using the Bitcoins for the trading and for exchanges.
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

I prefer to use bitcoin as a daily trade because it gives more options.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:05:02 AM

I chose bitcoin on exchange/trading site because there were only few establishments and services accepts bitcoin. As of now I don't need those goods and services that accept bitcoin as mode of payment maybe in the future.

FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:16 AM

At this point not many places accept Bitcoins for payment and such - bit that might change one day. There are some ways were you can use even BTC to bills I think?
Anyways for now it's mainly for use in the exchanges.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

It the dream of all cryptonier that bitcoin should mainstream and be use as fiat currency. Therefore, for us to achieve that i will choose both because  bitcoin should not restricted only the area of exchange/trading site or market place/online shop.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

I bought at the exchange site only, because the government in my country should not sell and buy something with unauthorized money in my country, this makes it difficult for me to hold this digital asset
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

I prefer to use it on trading sites rather than online stores because I can use it for ordinary trading activities and if I can take a decent amount of my trades and I can use it to buy whatever I need.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

I like to use bitcoin on website transactions because it is the way I earn daily benefits. I can easily convert bitcoin to other currency for shopping so I don't care much about the marketplace/online shop now.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Bitcoin is being transformed into an investment-holding value and generating profit. With such a trend. It's hard for me to use it to buy and pay online. Of course, I would diversify the purpose of use / investment depending on the situation of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: