Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8096 times)
nororiek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

Onlines would be much better for me that using it on trading and exchange. I can finally buy the things I want and need without the hassle. Now if only many online stores accepts bitcoin.
   Report to moderat
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

At me in general in a course practically an aether and new coins-as I working with new projects and payment I receive new coins-some even are not present at an exchange Cheesy  Bitcoin is practically not used, do I watch the price - some new projects are of benefit and therefore they have the potential for growth.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

Onlines would be much better for me that using it on trading and exchange. I can finally buy the things I want and need without the hassle. Now if only many online stores accepts bitcoin.
   Report to moderat
yes many online marketplace accept this currency because they know bitcoin is very beneficial currency and that's why it will give them a lot of profit in future so that's why its high price gave many benefits to everyone and that's why people want to choose online marketplace and i also choose it because it will make more easy my shopping.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

If am to chose I would prefer to take both  though not everyone accept bitcoin as means of payment but I think if it is allowed it would be a great advantage too. Bitcoin can also be used not only in exchange site but also in market place.

The founder, Satoshi Nakamoto, envision bitcoin to be use as a means of payment and not just a coin existing in the exchange. It would eventually become useless if it is just being traded because there is no organic demand to it; whereas, when you use it to buy things then you can say that it has a use so people would want it. I would choose bitcoin then to be use in the marketplace because it would mean that merchants are adopting it and the demand is there.

There would be no difference for it to other coins-almost all of them I must say-that has been existing in the exchange and not being use for other purpose. Of course those coins might have some whitepaper but the project may be still develop and worse if it is already abandoned so it would become just a pump and dump coin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

I would choose bitcoin online trading it's very profitable for me as housewife while staying at home I can do online trading and can earn extra income..
raraibodas

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin on a trading, because Bitcoin is known for its frequent price up down. can be extremely profitable.!!!
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

of course I will still choose to trade in the place of exchange because I want to grow the assets that I have as much as I can. don't let you not grow your assets.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

for me, bitcoin is useful only in trading in exchange site and in pairing to other coins because other usage of bitcoin like payment in different establishment is not available in our country.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

Yes I prefer to use my bitcoin on a trading site rather than using it to buy o n online shop because it is easy to be hacked on some of the site that we are entering. There is a phishing site that we never know because some of the sites are good in hiding their foolish act so that they can earn without doing. Some of the people do foolish act because they are lazy to do the task but they want to earn big profit even thought they have not done anything.
It is your choice eventually but there are so many investors who are investing in bitcoin but instead of going for trading, they are opting for holding of the bitcoins as this is something which is then helping them in making more money and that too without putting in that much of the hard work and that they don’t have to spend more time like the way you have to spend in trading.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

AFAIK, the uses of bitcoin all this time are like that; using at trading sites and as a payment in an online shop. So, these options are good, I've tried and done these two activities. But mostly, I only use bitcoin often at the trading site.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

I have read somewhere that huge BTC transactions at the same time make it longer to complete the payment, so is it necessary to use BTC for payment or consider it as an asset like gold?
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

I have been using the Bitcoins for the trading and for exchanges.
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

It is mostly used for the trading site than the online, and should be continued like that.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

if I personally choose on a trading site because bitcoin will be stable personally
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I don’t really know yet, I have never thought of using Bitcoin in stores or for buying stuffs online,, I just use it for making transactions and for investment, most especially HODL. But if I get an opportunity to make use of Bitcoin in buying what I need, I wouldn’t fail to do so. But I don’t really think that Bitcoin is something that should be used officially, it’s just meant to be used among peers or something like that.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

If there are more choices, then I am very willing to use Bitcoin to buy items in the mall. The reason I first joined the market is that Bitcoin has the potential to replace cash!
fafajames

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

I prefer to choose trading site because possible to increase my assets
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I choose to exchange, because what I know is to benefit from bitcoin through an exchange site ...
if in addition to exchanging I don't know where else to get the benefit of using bitcoin ...
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I used it only for exchange and trading. Didn't have option to pay by Bitcoin in my country. I would love to try and shop using bitcoin.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

I like Bitcoin being widely used as a means of paying for services, replacement cash and ATM. It's a cleverly digiatal currency , no one manage and knows how much money you have, except yourself .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: