Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8084 times)
kerremy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

For now, I can only use bitcoin on the exchange/trading site because it is difficult to find companies, stores or service providers that accept payment with bitcoin in my place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

I only use bitcoin to save my investment. When the market falls I sell my altcoins and buy bitcoin. In my opinion bitcoin is the most stable coin. So bitcoin helps to start trading. Because even the most unknown and small token can be bought for bitcoin. Here are two main ways how I use bitcoin.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

I think bitcoin is not suitable for online shop because its value is too big. I go to the supermarket and I can not afford very small items with large fee. I choose Bitcoin as trading methods.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I will choose to trade at the exchange place and choose to grow the assets that I have rather than just spend the bitcoin that I have on the online shop because it can make me get a loss so I better grow the bitcoin that I have.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

I would love to use cryptocurrency in everyday life for example for shopping in the store. But I live in a small town and there is no way to pay with cryptocurrency

toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I prefer ethereum too because its quit stable currency now a days and lesser fee and fast Transaction speed. Doge coins also a best  Grin
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

I like the trading arena between buying and selling, it is more research and more flexible use of the mind. When you get Bitcoin to use the service of shopping, it's wasteful.
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Although I currently only use Bitcoin to trade on the trading platform, I am also very willing to use Bitcoin to buy goods, but my country does not have such a store, and there is no such store in the blockchain!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

I choose to use bitcoin for the trading site, it's because if I spend my bitcoij to buy altcoins or tokens I can get my profit once those coins that I bought pump the value. Other people I think prefared is the online shop because they use bitcoin for their business or anything.
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

The best use of Bitcoin is using in the Marketplace online shopping and payment methods I love to choose Bitcoin for payment or even I pay my tuition fees with Bitcoin because is your future no doubt and Dollar currency is going into space
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

currently I prefer to do crypto trading than other activities in the crypto field. trading in addition to spurring andrenaline can also hone my analysis and instincts on crypto prices yesterday, now and in the future. sometimes i lose little money but at the time of corruption I will hit back to big profits
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Trading bitcoin and using it for online shopping are not relational with each other in the sense that you will be earning profit on the former while you are spending profit on the latter. I think it's better to trade and make your bitcoin holdings grow more while bitcoin price is down.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

i want to see bitcoin to be use in all of that aspect.
we were exposed with trading and investment.
we can use BTC in marketplace but with p2p.
there will be merchant soon and big companies will start to jump in.
we just need enough time and regulation for that,
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

I don’t choose any one, I do things depending on the situation or however it may turn out to be. Though mainly what I do is trade with my Bitcoin, HODL and sell when the time is right just for me to make enough profit. When it comes to using Bitcoin for buying things online, I do that too but on a random basis, I just buy whenever I happen to be a position where I have Bitcoin and something is being sold for it. So I don’t have any choice here.

In the year 2013, I was new to crypto world still I waited for months to buy bitcoins at relatively lower prices (I bought few bitcoins in the price range of $220 to $350) but all were in 2015 only. I am mentioning that because when we are ready to dedicate some of our time along with hard work then we may achieve anything and need not to be fixed with only one thing.
Joshgod

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

I will prefer it been used at online shopping because it makes it more useful as a currency
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

For now am active in crypto trading than even using it to buy stuffs online though have used it to buy stocks online but I will prefer trading for now until it is widely accepted for exchange.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

I use bitcoin for online shop like paying when I buy electronic devices or anythings. I use bitcoin too to trading site, like buying altcoins and sell it when the price grow so my bitcoin grow too.

What ever you choose with this the important is you can earn bitcoin and you did not lose your money. This two eay is very good to start earning bitcoin that can help to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I chose bitcoin in the investment purposes. I have bought the coin and hold it for a long time for a huge profit. My investment scheme is for long holding. Patiently waiting for the right price to spike before selling my coins.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

Do I have to make a choice?, Why can I not have both, and even more. I mean , I want Bitcoin to be used for every purpose(s)  Physical Currencies are used for.  I want to use it to pay bills, tax, pay for services rendered, use it at gas stations, malls etc and not only on online trading exchange platdorms.. I just stay optimistic as I see Bitcoin filling these voids in the nearest future.
If these can dream can be fulfilled, Foreign money transactions will be as swift as possible with little time wastage, and tbere will be more trust on purchase of goods  Online.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

I actually would use bitcoin wherever it is accepted.
Not all online shops and businesses accept cryptocurrencies, and it's restricted in some countries.
But I would use BTC on both exchanges and online transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: