Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

I want to choose bitcoin for payment online shop.It is easy and comfortable to use and pay.Bitcoin has many benefits if everyone of us use it as a payment method we can get more benefits from it.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

It can be used for both.
I would use bitcoin wherever it is accepted. It is a convenient and expedient form of transacting.
There are so much limitations to its circulation at the moment, it is mostly restricted to exchanges.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
wastetimer1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

I use bitcoin wherever possible as that is something that kinda supports me.
LLooctor

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

I am a bitcoin person and I will just be using that only.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

It is not my choice that Bitcoin will be restricted to trading in the exchange market only. Bitcoin is a popular virtual currency used in many countries around the world. Bitcoin transactions or ownership is transferred through online exchange. So I want to trade in the current digital era as well as various marketplaces, online shop and daily work in different types of Bitcoin use.

yes for me the best one is bitcoin because when we invest our money to bitcoin it rises and give us high profit, it will be good to hold bitcoin because trading has a chance of risk which needs to overcome and earn profit, so better choose bitcoin as an investment only it is full bunch of profit only and also not only in your country bitcoin is very popular in all over the world.
Yes, because after all bitcoin has a limited supply so it would be better to remain on hold and not to spend. But if there is a store that accepts payment using bitcoin, then it can boost the popularity of bitcoin worldwide.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rikymortiano001

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

There is nothing better than using Bitcoins at the exchange sites.
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

I have been using it for both trading and exchange and it is pretty insane.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I prefer to grow the assets that I have by trading in exchange places rather than spending the bitcoin that I have, because I realize that bitcoin has a very limited total supply so I prefer to grow my bitcoin. if you spend your bitcoin at this time it also seems like in the future you will experience regret for spending the bitcoin that you have at a cheap price.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

certainly there is always a choice, I choose remain in online commerce and persist with current digital coin buming and many people are using.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

Those two options are quite good somehow, well for me I choose trading than marketing. For the reason of less effort, for example on delivering items and verifying the contact and information of the buyer. Also, you need to deal a lot of scammer on marketplace and reaching the satisfaction level of it which is so hard specially if you've got a different nationality customers. Just adding some little detail.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

With the "revolution" that we have mentioned and analyzed on the previous article, it is understandable. It is "peer-to-peer," which is cross-border and has no central control. The value of Bitcoin lies in the potential and superiority of Blockchain technology. It is no different than stock or cash when life puts the trust of the user.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

I prefer to use crypto for trading because it is easier, more applicable and very profitable. Currently the marketplace that supports crypto is still very limited and the clarity of regulation is not perfect because it still needs a lot of improvements. Maybe in the next few years the marketplace with Crypto can get better
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I chose bitcoin because it's very easy to use, I used to use bitcoin to pay electricity and telephone, but since my state government banned the use of bitcoin for payment, from now on I use bitcoin only as an investment especially in coin exchange.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

I usually used bitcoin for trading and mostly in exchange since bitcoin is not yet that accepted in some online site in my country. I preferred using fiat because our money is stable and bitcoin value has the big chance to grow.That's my point about that. It looks not so difficult to do that.
Yes that is right and I think that most of the people will choose trading side, because trading is the quickest way of making money, one can make a big money from trading cryptos but if he as some good experience in field of trading.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

of course I will choose to grow the assets that I have because when you spend the assets you have, you will experience a lot of losses and very deep regrets.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
You don't have to choose one, you can choose both. You can also use it. You can use your bitcoin for long-term investments and short-term infestations. You can get many benefits from your trade because of the fluctuating nature of bitcoin. With bitcoin you can create new businesses that you like.
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

I use bitcoin in exchange as speculation and also use it to send money overseas very quickly and easily. So I really feel the benefits of bitcoin.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

I prefer to use crypto for trading because it is easier, more applicable and very profitable. Currently the marketplace that supports crypto is still very limited and the clarity of regulation is not perfect because it still needs a lot of improvements. Maybe in the next few years the marketplace with Crypto can get better

You are thinking in a positive way, because yes, right now we have very fewer options in the market where many fewer stores are accepting the cryptocurrencies. In coming years we might see the growth and retailers will start accepting the cryptocurrency as payment options.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I rather roll my assets on exchange market, wait for the dip to buy and sell high..rollling it will make constant profit..small and yet constant buy and sell ..
lambomkini

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

There are no people in the market who care too much about how bitcoin should develop. What they care about is whether it can rise, and I am one of them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: