Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8088 times)
baki22

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
I prefer to use bitcoin in the market / online store more. Because Bitcoin is not only a kind of money for you to trade easily but also a virtual currency that has business value that attracts many investors around the world.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I like USDT to buy and sell online. BTC and All Coin we want to buy USDT is too simple. USDT value is not changed so it is very easy to apply.
RaggeonGeorgia

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I think you should be able to pay for almost anything with bitcoin
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

Bitcoin can be used as a store of wealth (asset) and also used as a currency so I will say I choose both. The only reason bitcoin is been used mostly in exchange/trading site than online store/market places is because, Bitcoin is still in it's early adoption. There are thousands and one stores nationwide accepting bitcoin but the most popular ones haven't yet jumped in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:42:21 PM by shushu9977

I use bitcoin as both exchange(trading site) and marketplace(online shop), because both have advantages and benefits. If we use bitcoin as exchange, here we get profit and making contribute of it and as marketplace, we get our goods and things rapidly and also pay our any payment quickly.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

I know os some business owners that accept BTC now, id prefer to trade in digital currency since the bulk of my investment is on digital currency
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

Those two options are quite good somehow, well for me I choose trading than marketing. For the reason of less effort, for example on delivering items and verifying the contact and information of the buyer. Also, you need to deal a lot of customers (legit and scammer) on marketplace and reaching the satisfaction level of it which is so hard specially if you've got a different nationality customers. For me, marketing is more risky than trading, cause in trading all you need is timing and searching a good project.  Just adding some little detail.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

follow me prefer to use bitcoin at the exchange site, because for buying and selling online.
When you trade you can at least get a little profit, but if you use it for shopping you are just going to lose your money.
Also for buying internet digitals/services buying something real for me is rare

I agree because bitcoin is not accepted as payment in some online shops. Actually very rare are accepting. I rather use bitcoin in buying altcoins or trading it in exchanges. Bitcoin is more likely an asset than a digital currency that is used like a fiat money. So, it is better if we use it in buying and trading to earn profit.

In my country still, there is no store accepting the Bitcoin, so i would like to use my Bitcoin for altcoin purchase in order to make some decent when the market starts recovering. Some part of Bitcoin i will hold them in Bitcoin for safety purpose.
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

I have used both, and I prefer to use bitcoin at the exchange site, Current bitcoin has been developed but not widely available for all services. So it's hard to buying and selling online in all services.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

follow me prefer to use bitcoin at the exchange site, because for buying and selling online.
When you trade you can at least get a little profit, but if you use it for shopping you are just going to lose your money.
Also for buying internet digitals/services buying something real for me is rare

I agree because bitcoin is not accepted as payment in some online shops. Actually very rare are accepting. I rather use bitcoin in buying altcoins or trading it in exchanges. Bitcoin is more likely an asset than a digital currency that is used like a fiat money. So, it is better if we use it in buying and trading to earn profit.

In my country still, there is no store accepting the Bitcoin, so i would like to use my Bitcoin for altcoin purchase in order to make some decent when the market starts recovering. Some part of Bitcoin i will hold them in Bitcoin for safety purpose.
This is good thinking but mate I would suggest you not to sell your bitcoin to purchase more altcoins, rise and fall often happen but it does not mean us to sell our coin and buy some other coin which we are not even good at, better if we buy bitcoin again and hold if we get profit, I only choose bitcoin holding instead of using it to buy altcoins as it will only distribute my money and will not give me more profit.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Bitcoin is closer to the concept of value as the property of the people. The way to use them will depend on each person. I like to invest and hold them rather than trade or shopping. Because I am a real investor. Holding them is the key to making a profit with bitcoin. Of course, if my country accepts bitcoin for payment at the door or shopping center. That would be great.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

I usually use bitcoin on exchange sites. No one accepts direct payments with bitcoin. The simple reason is that fiat is easier to use and more popular than bitcoin, right?
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

of course I would choose to grow as much bitcoin as I can because I realize that bitcoin has a very limited total supply and I have to be able to grow the bitcoin that I have because something that is difficult to get then the price will be very expensive .
Shazxdx

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Depends on individuals. SOme like to keep them safe and some like to take risk and use in markets.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

I think it's better to take a signature than some bounty with Twitter and Facebook. You can get a lot more from the signature and more efficiently
Sbarif

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

My one choose bitcoin trading and exchange site .while should more used in marketplace/online shop.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

I have used both, and I prefer to use Bitcoin on a trading site. Because it can give me little profits, and use bitcoin on the marketplace / online isn't popular. So I rather choose to use Bitcoin on a trading site.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

I think Bitcoin is now more suitable for direct trading, because Bitcoin's current investment value is still very high, if its price can be stable in the future, then I will consider using it as a coin to buy online stores!
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

If I choose to use bitcoin in trading site I will use bitcoin, because I have a lot of experience or observation on various trading sites, and in the market place or online shop of bitcoin use is no longer known.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

I prefer to use Bitcoin and Altcoins in buying things online, this will make me see them as normal currency that I can always used to solve immediate needs without changing them to fiats

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: