Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:58:40 PM

<snip>
For me, the financial status of an individual is also a factor to be considered. If you are a person whose crypto is the only way of earning money then of course you will prefer saving than spending because each decimals of it counts and can increase in the future. You will miss the opportunity of earning more if you will spend it now. On the othrr hand, if you only treat crypto as a hobby or just for the sake of cashless transaction and you have a stable source of income then probably it doesn't matter for you to spend at all because what important to you is not the price but dream of a world with cashless transaction — a crypto revolution.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

<snip>
For me, the financial status of an individual is also a factor to be considered. If you are a person whose crypto is the only way of earning money then of course you will prefer saving than spending because each decimals of it counts and can increase in the future. You will miss the opportunity of earning more if you will spend it now. On the othrr hand, if you only treat crypto as a hobby or just for the sake of cashless transaction and you have a stable source of income then probably it doesn't matter for you to spend at all because what important to you is not the price but dream of a world with cashless transaction — a crypto revolution.
I think those people who are the only depend on crypto currency so they will never just save their income rather they will spend some of money in house budget so that's why they are terribly waiting for its high price and the other way signature campaign and trading can really fulfill their every desire, so if people will never want to spend their crypto income so they can search any job and join it in day time so it will good for them and that's why their crypto income will save for future.
LiFiCOIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:49:36 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I like to also use btc where its legal to use . Good to use to pay vps costs.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:09:00 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I like to also use btc where its legal to use . Good to use to pay vps costs.

Yes using Bitcoin in Marketplace is also a very good way and trading also a good thing so we cannot confused both in one way both are made with wood procedure itself and it difference and the investor mindset it varies from each and every people.
suwandichen13
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:44:12 AM

I am in Japan, there are some shops which accepted bill payment by BTC or ETH. However, I use Yen in daily life since it is easier Cheesy

For daily neccesities, much better if you have your own country paper money, I will choose Bitcoin, easy to bring like use Smartphone wallet or ledger. ^.^
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:36:52 PM

I want the time where people are getting used to pay btc on paying online but it is still not starting. Right now, my people in my country are slowly accepting mobile payment apps to pay their groceries so I'm confident that we are closely taking the road to crypto paymenys. But for now, I'm only trading it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:56:38 PM

I want to use it both side as it is currency and at the same time a very good coin for trading, multi feature of it is the main reason of getting famous. No one wants bitcoin to be used one side.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:52:36 PM

I think in essence is that it can also depend on its legality in our respective countries, people may be more active or transact crypto in various media. If it's still prohibited, of course only on one side make an effort in investing or trading, and not in everyday life as well as buying particular goods or service.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

as needed if you want to buy goods that are in a country, it may be difficult to make a transaction, it is better to use bitcoin or crypto which is connected to the payer of the store site.
Bitcoin is always the better currency to choose why I am saying this sum of the currencies are more Topper in this field but Bitcoin had the stability and ability to overcome to the previous value if Bitcoin will fall then all currencies are died this will there reason that why I am choosing Bitcoin.
I think you should use some of bitcoin to buy some goods but other of bitcoin use for investment and trading it will very beneficial for you and your future, so that is why both are best because sometime transaction is difficult so we can buy online shopping but some of bitcoin we can use as trading it will earn money for us so that's why bitcoin is good in every way.

I do not find mostly stores which accepts bitcoin so the only option left for me is either i invest the bitcoin or start trading with it.  I am learning trading more each day and i am sure one day i will become a professional trader of crypto currency.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:22:49 PM

I think in essence is that it can also depend on its legality in our respective countries, people may be more active or transact crypto in various media. If it's still prohibited, of course only on one side make an effort in investing or trading, and not in everyday life as well as buying particular goods or service.
The other side of using bitcoin is gambling, maybe you know the gambling industry has increased when a bitcoin came. As the signature you are using is part of gambling that uses bitcoin, I guess in the next few years there will be many people who use bitcoin as a gambling system, considering that today there are still many countries that prohibit gambling in their country while online gambling is getting crowded, at least it will make everyone comfortable with the system of anonymity.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:58:58 AM

The other side of using bitcoin is gambling, maybe you know the gambling industry has increased when a bitcoin came. As the signature you are using is part of gambling that uses bitcoin, I guess in the next few years there will be many people who use bitcoin as a gambling system, considering that today there are still many countries that prohibit gambling in their country while online gambling is getting crowded, at least it will make everyone comfortable with the system of anonymity.

What you are telling is true but if you see today their are so many gambling sites when you withdraw high , then they are asking KYC from the users to proceed high payout, because they think that it is the bot who is betting. It may be safe side from their side but cryptocurrency got famous due to gambling without giving any identity proof.
Faxmate

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

What you are telling is true but if you see today their are so many gambling sites when you withdraw high , then they are asking KYC from the users to proceed high payout, because they think that it is the bot who is betting. It may be safe side from their side but cryptocurrency got famous due to gambling without giving any identity proof.
These kind of things want better knowledge then they will give you best earning so you will choose gambling but if you want to use marketplace/online shop so it will never bad rather some time you should think about it, if you get best earning so hold it for its increasing price because bitcoin price will again high and you will receive your best profit.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:39:04 PM

Well this is all about you what you select for yourself but mate just be very careful and not to get inside the Market With out having knowledge and information. This is modern age people are skilled that they can earn in gambling and betting too but I prefer investing only Because it feels safe and easy we can expect higher at any time of purchasing.
Faxmate

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:49:53 PM

Well this is all about you what you select for yourself but mate just be very careful and not to get inside the Market With out having knowledge and information. This is modern age people are skilled that they can earn in gambling and betting too but I prefer investing only Because it feels safe and easy we can expect higher at any time of purchasing.
Without knowledge is impossible to get best earning and make your life easy as you like so then you will search for more learning and make a group of your fiends for more discussion about bitcoin currency so then you will get best decision, in this low market I think you should invest your currency and leave it for long term investment because it will best opportunity for your future and you will get best profit and then I think you should more hard working for more earning. 
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:26:55 PM

as needed if you want to buy goods that are in a country, it may be difficult to make a transaction, it is better to use bitcoin or crypto which is connected to the payer of the store site.
Bitcoin is always the better currency to choose why I am saying this sum of the currencies are more Topper in this field but Bitcoin had the stability and ability to overcome to the previous value if Bitcoin will fall then all currencies are died this will there reason that why I am choosing Bitcoin.
I think you should use some of bitcoin to buy some goods but other of bitcoin use for investment and trading it will very beneficial for you and your future, so that is why both are best because sometime transaction is difficult so we can buy online shopping but some of bitcoin we can use as trading it will earn money for us so that's why bitcoin is good in every way.

I do not find mostly stores which accepts bitcoin so the only option left for me is either i invest the bitcoin or start trading with it.  I am learning trading more each day and i am sure one day i will become a professional trader of crypto currency.
Yeah, I support your opinion. I never bought anything at the store for BTC, but I would love to. Today there are much more ways to spend crypto, but I just can't meet such case in everyday life. I never met Bitcoin ATM, have you ever?

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:09:36 PM

Yeah, I support your opinion. I never bought anything at the store for BTC, but I would love to. Today there are much more ways to spend crypto, but I just can't meet such case in everyday life. I never met Bitcoin ATM, have you ever?

Fighting training is more valuable than exchanging because once you have exchange river currency then you cannot be used by that amount but in trading you can we invest that amount and again get the profit frequently so my open a nice both are useful but trading is more higher.
rizki991

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:02:39 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin in trading because with trade we can profit from shopping online if I think personally
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:20:37 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin in trading because with trade we can profit from shopping online if I think personally
But bitcoin or Satoshi's initial vision is to use it as p2p so we need to remember that. I got to chance to used my bitcoin more often though not to go and buy things online but by paying some bills through my local wallet. I guess it really depends on how we look at it and how you really wanted to spend you bitcoins. There's no wrong with using it or putting your money on the ecosystem as investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:40:30 PM

I am not a trader, so I chose to use Bitcoin as a substitute for Fiat, I have done this for 1 year, 2015, when there was no clear prohibition on using Bitcoin as a payment tool, there were many shopping places and hotels that received payments using Bitcoin, I feel more comfortable and easy to use and store bitcoin. but after 2016 everything changes, all business places are prohibited from accepting bitcoin as a payment tool.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:14:20 PM

But bitcoin or Satoshi's initial vision is to use it as p2p so we need to remember that. I got to chance to used my bitcoin more often though not to go and buy things online but by paying some bills through my local wallet. I guess it really depends on how we look at it and how you really wanted to spend you bitcoins. There's no wrong with using it or putting your money on the ecosystem as investments.

crypto is a currency no matter what vision the creator has  .  and a currency is meant for spending ( e.g buying , paying , shoping , and alike ) but aside from a currency use , majority of our population had been always prefer to hodl and kept thier btc's as a form of asset or for investment  . no doubt , investing with btc is highly beneficial especially if you are a patient person  .   its also less riskier than the popular trading   ,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: