Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8086 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:27:58 AM

There are already many online stores that accept payment in bitcoin and even real businesses are implementing the payment of this digital currency
Yes, many online stores already accepting bitcoin, it is good and convenient, how about physical stores? Not all companies or physical stores already accepting bitcoin, I think we still need to wait until it will be acceptable all over the world just like fiat. Bitcoin still needs more improvement, especially the value of bitcoin is low at the moment. It is better if bitcoin will have multiple investors again just like before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:55:41 PM

crypto is a currency no matter what vision the creator has  .  and a currency is meant for spending ( e.g buying , paying , shoping , and alike ) but aside from a currency use , majority of our population had been always prefer to hodl and kept thier btc's as a form of asset or for investment  . no doubt , investing with btc is highly beneficial especially if you are a patient person  .   its also less riskier than the popular trading   ,

I agree if the choice is to use Bitcoin from most people for investment. Investment is an option for people who want to get high profits, even though it takes a long time for them to maintain crypto assets until the selling price of Bitcoin has an advantage.

Look Forward
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:46:04 PM

Bitcoin was first developed to be used in marketplace and shops. It is to make transactions easy for us as third might not be need in exchange for good and services transactions.  However currently we are using it at investing tools just like stocks and commodities.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:37:00 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I want it to use on online shop and build an arbitrage selling from international to local or vice versa. I think we should do our part to influence others to use crypto or expose them how it's more convenient with btc and be familiar with the new technology.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:45:30 AM

I am not a trader, so I chose to use Bitcoin as a substitute for Fiat, I have done this for 1 year, 2015, when there was no clear prohibition on using Bitcoin as a payment tool, there were many shopping places and hotels that received payments using Bitcoin, I feel more comfortable and easy to use and store bitcoin. but after 2016 everything changes, all business places are prohibited from accepting bitcoin as a payment tool.

But don't worry, I feel that more and more merchants will start to accept bitcoin as payment again. Actually there are still a lot but you have to check when the company first.

In Germany alone, a lot of stores have been accepting it, so it will just be a matter of time, might be slow but at least we're heading to that direction so that we can used our bitcoin more of money rather than as a investment platform.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

I prefer to use bitcoin in trading because with trade we can profit from shopping online if I think personally
But bitcoin or Satoshi's initial vision is to use it as p2p so we need to remember that. I got to chance to used my bitcoin more often though not to go and buy things online but by paying some bills through my local wallet. I guess it really depends on how we look at it and how you really wanted to spend you bitcoins. There's no wrong with using it or putting your money on the ecosystem as investments.
Both ways of using your bitcoin are correct, satoshi created money and we know that money can be spent, saved, invested or traded and it is not really a surprise that you can do all of that with bitcoin so if some people prefer to use their bitcoin to try to obtain more money in the markets thanks to their trading skills then they should free to do so.

What we need to ask ourselves is how we can make people to use cryptocurrencies in the way satoshi envisioned and that can be very hard, for example I have been looking for years for a business that accepts bitcoin in my country and I have yet to find one, if I did, I will spend my bitcoin there to at least have the satisfaction of using my bitcoin to buy something.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:55:58 PM

I am not a trader, so I chose to use Bitcoin as a substitute for Fiat, I have done this for 1 year, 2015, when there was no clear prohibition on using Bitcoin as a payment tool, there were many shopping places and hotels that received payments using Bitcoin, I feel more comfortable and easy to use and store bitcoin. but after 2016 everything changes, all business places are prohibited from accepting bitcoin as a payment tool.

But don't worry, I feel that more and more merchants will start to accept bitcoin as payment again. Actually there are still a lot but you have to check when the company first.

In Germany alone, a lot of stores have been accepting it, so it will just be a matter of time, might be slow but at least we're heading to that direction so that we can used our bitcoin more of money rather than as a investment platform.
Agreed with you mate as it is good time for allot of merchants to have profit because price is not so high they are adopting it for making investment for long term which is their first priority, not only Germany but also china made some law for legal adoption of bitcoin I think good time has begun for bitcoin, I would choose only bitcoin to store for long time until it makes me sure about my future security.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:36:09 AM

I prefer if bitcoin is used in a market place and not online stores.
My Reason is not far fetched.
I believe that if bitcoin use is limited to online stores that many that would want to really buy things using bitcoin might not get the opportunity to do because because they are not literate . Secondly, some do not have access to smart phones let alone of internet services ..for those in the rural areas.
So it's better if it's used in market places  as this could encourage user participation and increase adoption rate of bitcoin.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:02:47 AM

I prefer if bitcoin is used in a market place and not online stores.
My Reason is not far fetched.
I believe that if bitcoin use is limited to online stores that many that would want to really buy things using bitcoin might not get the opportunity to do because because they are not literate . Secondly, some do not have access to smart phones let alone of internet services ..for those in the rural areas.
So it's better if it's used in market places  as this could encourage user participation and increase adoption rate of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and I think that is good that currently there are online shops which are accepting bitcoin for shopping in their shopping shops, I hope that very soon we will become able to start using bitcoin in our local shopping malls. I think that in big cities people are already using bitcoin shopping in their physical shops.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:39:01 PM

I prefer to use bitcoin in trading because with trade we can profit from shopping online if I think personally

I think other btc also their are quite a few goo crypto coins which can be used to make daily gains if you know trading and ready to take some risk in this present situation. Though market is stable due to which it is not that easy to make money but still something could be made from great coins .
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

I want it to use on online shop and build an arbitrage selling from international to local or vice versa. I think we should do our part to influence others to use crypto or expose them how it's more convenient with btc and be familiar with the new technology.
If we will use it people will get interest in using it and promoting it for online shopping,  now we can buy all kind of goods using bitcoin as it is so realizable and easy to use,  people are moving with time they are enjoying it, so now using of money is almost zero and use of crypto is on trend, spreading it as payment is best choice is guess.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:59:36 AM

I have chosen to use bitcoin on a website exchanger, because in my opinion it is more profitable than used on an online store because basically we are here looking for profits from bitcoin transactions and others.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

I would also preferably picked trading on the grounds that specifically doing web based shopping isn't my thing, Crypto ecommerce site once in a while overrates their things since they offer accommodation however it is only a little contrast in just shopping, you additionally need to consider the transportation expense or conveyance charge on the off chance that it the online shop have, exchanging can truly help in expanding your benefit, just by utilizing your minds and some fortunes you can acquire big time in exchanging so I support exchanging.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
BitcoinFani

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:20:44 PM

I use bitcoin only to make trade and as an investment tool  but in stores, in life, in every field, I would like to use bitcoin. but now it is not widespread. I hope it becomes widespread,.. When this happens, the physical money and credit cards will be eliminated.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:46:40 AM

Bitcoin was first developed to be used in marketplace and shops. It is to make transactions easy for us as third might not be need in exchange for good and services transactions.  However currently we are using it at investing tools just like stocks and commodities.
I consider bitcoin to be very practical for payment transactions, even though it is online and between countries because it is peer to peer and eliminates the role of banking.
But naturally bitcoin is also very suitable as an investment, both short and long term. This proof has taken place and has been enjoyed by many people throughout the world.

luckycoinn

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:22:36 AM

I still not use bitcoin in marketplace/online store.
Why I don't use in marketplace? because I am only a small person who buy something with small payment. And I know that Bitcoin fee quite high for small payment.
But if I as an online store owner, I would like to use it as one of the payment method. For big payment of course to avoid high fee
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:00:56 AM

I consider bitcoin to be very practical for payment transactions, even though it is online and between countries because it is peer to peer and eliminates the role of banking.
But naturally bitcoin is also very suitable as an investment, both short and long term. This proof has taken place and has been enjoyed by many people throughout the world.

The true usage of bitcoin is that it should be used for the payments and it has a lot more benefits over the fiat currency. Currently mostly bitcoin is used to invest in it and gain profit by trading which is not the only purpose of bitcoins and crypto.

I still not use bitcoin in marketplace/online store.
Why I don't use in marketplace? because I am only a small person who buy something with small payment. And I know that Bitcoin fee quite high for small payment.
But if I as an online store owner, I would like to use it as one of the payment method. For big payment of course to avoid high fee

Well, the fee is not much that you avoid it for payments.  In case you allow bitcoin as a payment method along with credit/debit cards, your online store will have much advantage as compare to the stores which do not accept crypto currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:29:51 PM

Obviously i want to prefer bitcoin to use in online shop. I think it will be more profitable for us. This process will be very simple and easy.

HyughA

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:44:29 PM

I choose bitcoin because in my opinion it is more profitable, there we can choose which one we want

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

I want it to use on online shop and build an arbitrage selling from international to local or vice versa. I think we should do our part to influence others to use crypto or expose them to how it's more convenient with btc and be familiar with the new technology.
Why don't we use them both? We can use bitcoin in trading and at the same time at the marketplace online shop if we want to and if we choose to because not all of us wants to go shopping online because they think it is not worth it because sometimes they receiving defect or damage item so it is better to buy in physical stores which is really depend on us buyer if we want to buy online or not. Influencing others to use bitcoin or crypto and makes crypto more popular I think more stores will accept bitcoin as payment in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: