Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Having this kind of tool could help those traders who wanted to have an easy and they can really be notified when their is a sudden pump and dump of token/coin. Tools like this should be supported because if we just look into their purpose, they make it more simple and ease of monitoring would be not that hard.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

The project perfectly will be suitable for those who want to sell the coins favourably and to don't miss increase in prices if for example there is no access to the computer or the person on a trip. Coinmarketalert can be adjusted for SMS notifications far off to receive prices of coins?
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?

Thanks for your question. CoinMarketAlert is unique in the following ways which benefit you as a user, member, and token holder:

- We strive to deliver features and services that are easy to use by anyone to track the crypto market.

- We are open to feedback and our user support to super responsive to your needs. 

- As a member, you are rewarded CMA Tokens when you create an alert. These tokens can be used for your membership subscription and other services we provide now and in the future. Soon, when the alerts pool is released, you'll be able to create customized alerts and resale these alerts to other users and members on the CoinMarketAlert platform.  So we also provide you with a potential revenue generation channel when your help others users and members protect their crypto investments.

- As a token holder, you're investing into a product and team which is already on the market and has traction.  No need to wait for beta's, wallet releases, hard forks, soft forks, empty promises from other teams, etc.  Our marketing may be a bit slow, but our team is highly capable and we believe in delivering the products which our users request.

- No waiting for months and months until CMA tokens are tradable.  CMA tokens will be tradable on the exchange starting August 1st. This is right after the pre-sale ends.   

- Last but not least, we have a cool CMA slot machine bounty game where you can win up to 200 on every spin CMA tokens here:  https://slots.coinmarketalert.com/

How many other similar projects have a cool slot machine?  Smiley

I hope this helps you decide to become an active member of CoinMarketAlert.com and invest in CMA Tokens. 

I enjoyed playing my free 1000 credits from your website, however, I didnt have any luck from it. Do you have referral programs for recruiting new members?

Sorry you did not win, did you try again?  We don't have a referral program but we do have a really good bounty program below:

You can perform and claim your bounties here:  https://coinmarketalert.com/page/bounty-claim

CMA Token /ACTION

10   Facebook CoinMarketAlert page like and post share on your personal page or within a cryptocurrency related group.

10   Twitter CoinMarketAlert Page Follow & Retweet – Twitter account must beover 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

10   Twitter Tweet with @CoinMarkertAlert and hashtag #CoinMarketAlert. Twitter account must be over 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

20   Telegram post about CoinMarketAlert and CMA tokens within a telegram group which as a min of 100 members.

20   Bitcoin Talk CMA token ANN comment.

25   Reddit post about CoinMarkertAlert and CMA Coins.

50   Display a CoinMatkertAlert banner on your website for 7 days. Banner codes are located here: https://coinmarketalert.com/page/banners.

50   LinkedIn post about CoinMarketAlert.com on your personal page.

75   Start our CoinMarketAlert Telegram price alert bot within your Telegram group which has at least 50 members. There is be a min of 1 price alert arriving to your group on a daily basis.

100   LinkedIn post-about CoinMarkertAlert.com and CMA tokens within a LinkedIn group related to blockchain or cryptocurrency.

300   Publish an article on Medium.com, LinkedIn or a blog about CoinMarketAlert andCMA Tokens (min 300 words).

300   YouTube video (at least 3 minutes long) about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens. The Youtube account must have a min of 5,000 Subscribers

500   Embed the CoinMarketAlert Price Alert Widget on your website for 30 days.  (https://coinmarketalert.com/page/embeddable-cryptocurrency-alerts)

1000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 100Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 100,000).

3000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 50Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 25,000).

5000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 20Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 1,000).
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I wonder if you will be developing an Android or even iPhone app for your project. However, I read that I can create a new alert for the platform, how can I earn with it and did the alert was immediately visible when I publish?

We will develop both an Andriod and IOS apps in the coming months.  Once you create an alert, you are rewarded CMA tokens. Those tokens can be used for services within the platform or withdrawn to your wallet and traded on the exchange.

You will start receiving alerts as soon as your defined criteria are reached. 
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

The project perfectly will be suitable for those who want to sell the coins favourably and to don't miss increase in prices if for example there is no access to the computer or the person on a trip. Coinmarketalert can be adjusted for SMS notifications far off to receive prices of coins?

SMS alerts are expensive and why we did not include them on our current alerts platform.  However, we will consider and see the best way to keep costs down.
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

No, SMS is not a feature that we provide as of now. SMS are too costly and expensive and unreliable. However, they are still in our roadmap and we look forward to implement them in future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

No, SMS is not a feature that we provide as of now. SMS are too costly and expensive and unreliable. However, they are still in our roadmap and we look forward to implement them in future.

So probably it is like a plan B, assuming that it could be happen so that people can easily get the notifications. What makes this good is that there are a lot of possibilities about this kind of project which helps the crypto enthusiast to be more updated about their hodlings.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

I wonder if you will be developing an Android or even iPhone app for your project. However, I read that I can create a new alert for the platform, how can I earn with it and did the alert was immediately visible when I publish?

We will develop both an Andriod and IOS apps in the coming months.  Once you create an alert, you are rewarded CMA tokens. Those tokens can be used for services within the platform or withdrawn to your wallet and traded on the exchange.

You will start receiving alerts as soon as your defined criteria are reached. 
Wow, its just simply amazing.  I was very impressed on the project idea and concepts. The idea is cpvery modern and very friendly at the same time. I will keep on following this project until they launch the android and IOS apps for next few months. Its  a great thing that need to wait.
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

is there any prototype rightnow?
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

is there any prototype rightnow?

Yes, a fully function website/web-app is available at CoinMarketAlert.com.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

The project is good, and I understand this is the new exchange? If so then it's just fine, because the more exchanges the better.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

The project is good, and I understand this is the new exchange? If so then it's just fine, because the more exchanges the better.

This is an *NOT* an exchange.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Yeah, this project is a crypto alert platform that will hel as to be more alert of the current price of coins we have in our fortpolio. I just hope that the system of this project will be more accurate with the current price of all cryptos.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Yeah, this project is a crypto alert platform that will hel as to be more alert of the current price of coins we have in our fortpolio. I just hope that the system of this project will be more accurate with the current price of all cryptos.
That is what I also understand about the project. Its an application that will notify us if ever the price in the market is changing whether up or low. This very helpful for some that always updated on the price in the market because they are into exchange or something. Applicable for everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

are you plannig to develop mobile apps too?
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Since it takes the value of a token from CoinMarketCap, then it won't be able to show the price of some coins that hasn't listed in CoinMarketCap, event though the coins already listed in some exchange market.
CoreyMoorey

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I like the visualization of the road map. The guys really want to climb high, I hope that you have the resources to do this.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate

Many have become interested in this project, but all the necessary information is provided, so it's better to spend time and study yourself.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Since it takes the value of a token from CoinMarketCap, then it won't be able to show the price of some coins that hasn't listed in CoinMarketCap, event though the coins already listed in some exchange market.

Currently, projects who are not listed on CoinMarketCap, are able to inform us of which exchange they are listed on and for a small fee, we will add them to our price alerts system.  Later in the roadmap, we will support data from all exchanges. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: