Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate

We are grateful for your help.  Here are our bounties for your reference:

You can claim your bounties here:  https://coinmarketalert.com/page/bounty-claim

CMA Token /ACTION

10   Facebook CoinMarketAlert page like and post share on your personal page or within a cryptocurrency related group.

10   Twitter CoinMarketAlert Page Follow & Retweet – Twitter account must be over 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

10   Twitter Tweet with @CoinMarkertAlert and hashtag #CoinMarketAlert. Twitter account must be over 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

20   Telegram post about CoinMarketAlert and CMA tokens within a telegram group which as a min of 100 members.

20   Bitcoin Talk CMA token ANN comment.

25   Reddit post about CoinMarkertAlert and CMA Coins.

50   Display a CoinMatkertAlert banner on your website for 7 days. Banner codes are located here: https://coinmarketalert.com/page/banners.

50   LinkedIn post about CoinMarketAlert.com on your personal page.

75   Start our CoinMarketAlert Telegram price alert bot within your Telegram group which has at least 50 members. There is be a min of 1 price alert arriving to your group on a daily basis.

100   LinkedIn post-about CoinMarkertAlert.com and CMA tokens within a LinkedIn group related to blockchain or cryptocurrency.

300   Publish an article on Medium.com, LinkedIn or a blog about CoinMarketAlert andCMA Tokens (min 300 words).

300   YouTube video (at least 3 minutes long) about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens. The Youtube account must have a min of 5,000 Subscribers

500   Embed the CoinMarketAlert Price Alert Widget on your website for 30 days.  (https://coinmarketalert.com/page/embeddable-cryptocurrency-alerts)

1000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 100Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 100,000).

3000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 50Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 25,000).

5000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 20Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 1,000).
leatherjacket

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

Greetings dev's. I suppose it's a great project.
Sentient website, eengaging project!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
These alerts makes the job simole for ever crypto users as it does all the works and alarms us when tge trend levels meet the expectations where we can even directly priortize the alerts and take the right step accordingly.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Wow, this is the first time I've seen such a big discount of 75%. In my opinion, this is a very attractive condition for buying tokens. Especially since I already see a lot of interested users.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

It is not only earning but a previlige to be a part as the alert mechanisms makes our work simple through alerting us and guiding the right market trend which will give an added advantage and value for our transactions to let things done at the right time.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

This idea is unique since many investors wants to have a daily tracking on their investments they don't have to waste their time looking always on the website to monitor their funds.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

The project will help not only to future investors, but also that who has already bought any coins and waits for them growth. In this case coinmarketalert will send the notice to email and the investor will be able to make the decision on sale of these coins.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate

We are grateful for your help.  Here are our bounties for your reference:

You can claim your bounties here:  https://coinmarketalert.com/page/bounty-claim

CMA Token /ACTION

10   Facebook CoinMarketAlert page like and post share on your personal page or within a cryptocurrency related group.

10   Twitter CoinMarketAlert Page Follow & Retweet – Twitter account must be over 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

10   Twitter Tweet with @CoinMarkertAlert and hashtag #CoinMarketAlert. Twitter account must be over 6 months old and have at least 100 followers.

20   Telegram post about CoinMarketAlert and CMA tokens within a telegram group which as a min of 100 members.

20   Bitcoin Talk CMA token ANN comment.

25   Reddit post about CoinMarkertAlert and CMA Coins.

50   Display a CoinMatkertAlert banner on your website for 7 days. Banner codes are located here: https://coinmarketalert.com/page/banners.

50   LinkedIn post about CoinMarketAlert.com on your personal page.

75   Start our CoinMarketAlert Telegram price alert bot within your Telegram group which has at least 50 members. There is be a min of 1 price alert arriving to your group on a daily basis.

100   LinkedIn post-about CoinMarkertAlert.com and CMA tokens within a LinkedIn group related to blockchain or cryptocurrency.

300   Publish an article on Medium.com, LinkedIn or a blog about CoinMarketAlert andCMA Tokens (min 300 words).

300   YouTube video (at least 3 minutes long) about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens. The Youtube account must have a min of 5,000 Subscribers

500   Embed the CoinMarketAlert Price Alert Widget on your website for 30 days.  (https://coinmarketalert.com/page/embeddable-cryptocurrency-alerts)

1000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 100Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 100,000).

3000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 50Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 25,000).

5000   Get an article Published about CoinMarketAlert and CMA Tokens on a Top 20Cryptocurrency or news site. (Site with Similar Web Global Rank under 1,000).
CoinMarketAlert distribution allocation and focusing on all the social channels all the aspirations of the project looks completely unique as there is no chance to compare and we also could mainly choose to publish an article soon.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

The project will help not only to future investors, but also that who has already bought any coins and waits for them growth. In this case coinmarketalert will send the notice to email and the investor will be able to make the decision on sale of these coins.

I agree with your point. Tracking those investments needs a lot of time because you'll be spending most of your time watching the prices goes up or down. But it will be much easier now if this project will be implemented.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

this is a very useful feature, because very often there are situations when you do not have time to get on the increase of the price of the token and you have to wait for the next wave. And thanks to this function, you can solve this problem.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

It's a good thing to gain an alert for the price change of a cryptocurrency. But, currently, there is a similar type of your project called whale sniper if some price changes detected, it's on Telegram and its easy to use. How can you compete with it?
This looks like a tool to also help users.  It looks like we offer more alert options notifications options other than just Telegram. We currently have mail, push notification, discord, Telegram, and Telegram group. Many other options in the works.  We also reward our members with CMA tokens as they create alerts which can be used for services and/or traded on an exchange very soon. In addition, we're building an alerts pool feature that allows you to create customized alerts, kpi's, etc and sell these within the alerts pool for other members and user in return for CMA tokens.
If I understood correctly then I can create something similar to the signals to send them and for this I will receive your token? So, so many people will be able to work?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes. The ideas and tools provided by this project are probably helpful for all crypto traders as it can give them more awarenes about the flow of the market. And also, it would be a good way to earned good profits from our crypto earnings. Hopefully the team will have a better development so that we can have a chanced to used this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

It is not only a great app in my view it just leads me to a profitable direction by showing me the trend line metrics at the right time which plays a precious role in my business to make the right move accordingly.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

Seems like I found another interesting project here in the crypto currency community. The CoinMarketAlert will make a good impact in the community of crypto currencies of they will really can push forward all of this promising thoughts and words showing and giving to us.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

At first I thought that this project was from the CoinMarketCap, but when I started to read all the information in full, I realized that this is completely different, and I can say that it is very convenient when the price notification comes and do not have to check the site constantly.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Any daily trader need tools like this to keep eye on market and avoiding losing opportunities when he's going something else , I happy that provide basic feature for free so can many people benefit from the service.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

I like this idea  Grin. It will make us have more profitable at trading because of immediately signal about market cap.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

It is not only a great app in my view it just leads me to a profitable direction by showing me the trend line metrics at the right time which plays a precious role in my business to make the right move accordingly.

I find this project as very great project because its gives you an idea on how the right move in buying or selling in order to gain profit. It gives also idea on the process in crypto currency market. I am sure many will love and support this project. I will keep track on this project for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: