Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

I like idea about running bounty of CoinMarketAlert at their website Smiley. Let me one of CMA member from now. Their app is so good for all traders, honestly.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Great project team! I recently visited your homepage and its clean and legit, Another kind of platform to help investors and members to be wise in terms of investing in crypto coins.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

I liked the Slot machine  Grin already tested and its hard to win but if you are lucky! You can win free thousand of  CMA tokens as much as  your bet amount is worth!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
bachduongkute

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

a great platform, very popular, wish the project success in the future
mailbox63

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

on which exchange this token will be listed?
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
The project will help not only to future investors, but also that who has already bought any coins and waits for them growth. In this case coinmarketalert will send the notice to email and the investor will be able to make the decision on sale of these coins.
this is a very useful feature, because very often there are situations when you do not have time to get on the increase of the price of the token and you have to wait for the next wave. And thanks to this function, you can solve this problem.
Yes, CoinMarketAlert is providing great features for all the crypto investors to track every token in the crypto industry very easily through their platform and this will increase the interest of the investor in the crypto industry and also their profits.

damniatx_

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
The project will help not only to future investors, but also that who has already bought any coins and waits for them growth. In this case coinmarketalert will send the notice to email and the investor will be able to make the decision on sale of these coins.
this is a very useful feature, because very often there are situations when you do not have time to get on the increase of the price of the token and you have to wait for the next wave. And thanks to this function, you can solve this problem.
Yes, CoinMarketAlert is providing great features for all the crypto investors to track every token in the crypto industry very easily through their platform and this will increase the interest of the investor in the crypto industry and also their profits.
absolutely agree with you. On this platform, you can not only work, but also profit from its use. Which wallet will be supported on the platform, internal or any other?
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

absolutely agree with you. On this platform, you can not only work, but also profit from its use. Which wallet will be supported on the platform, internal or any other?
Profit is very interesting for me at the moment when I came to see the discussion related to the project, it seems this project is a unique one.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Interesting concept to be honest, this platform will pay premium and free users thier tokens whenever the get alert notifications refarding the prices of thier chosen asset. I am very excited to see how this operation runs in the future.
This one is a unique one if I can say about the project. They can even pay users by giving their own alert, a great thing for the signals channel.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

The bounty program looks thought out, I'm sure that some members in the crypto community will want to join you.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Interesting concept to be honest, this platform will pay premium and free users thier tokens whenever the get alert notifications refarding the prices of thier chosen asset. I am very excited to see how this operation runs in the future.
This one is a unique one if I can say about the project. They can even pay users by giving their own alert, a great thing for the signals channel.
And also, they have provided good tools and features especially giving notifications when the price goes up. This is really a great and a useful thing to consider and implement here in crypto world. I hope the team will be able to succeed on their development so that all can experienced this.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

If the project become success then it will be the best project so far.because this project is trying to safe all the cryptocurrencies through alert.so you have to be relax & easy know about your coin price up & downs   
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes, when i see image about function of CoinMarketAlert, i think this app is suitable for me, who always have go far business want to know about my trading situation.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes, when i see image about function of CoinMarketAlert, i think this app is suitable for me, who always have go far business want to know about my trading situation.
I also found some advantages in this project and some features that I would like to take advantage of in the future when the platform begins its work. But to date, developers must actively work on the advertising campaign of the project and the development of sales.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I also found some advantages in this project and some features that I would like to take advantage of in the future when the platform begins its work. But to date, developers must actively work on the advertising campaign of the project and the development of sales.
I think they will do it when the market is recovery and everything have done. IMO, at now is still pre-sale, they will have more advertising at main sale.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

If the project become success then it will be the best project so far.because this project is trying to safe all the cryptocurrencies through alert.so you have to be relax & easy know about your coin price up & downs   
Its hard to assume its success, but lets hope that it will be and for now I think it needs amusing promotions to give notice to the people about this amazing project.

JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

in which currency your platform is based on?
FaitheLeaanAn

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

will there be a mobile app too?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

That is why we need to keep supporting this project because  it will be very useful for all crypto enthusiast who seeks and wants to gained more profits. It will also have a better chanced to hit the market and recognized as a good project if the team will work hard for this.
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I liked the Slot machine  Grin already tested and its hard to win but if you are lucky! You can win free thousand of  CMA tokens as much as  your bet amount is worth!

Thanks for mentioning this. We will reduce the difficulty as it's designed for users to win :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: