Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

If the project become success then it will be the best project so far.because this project is trying to safe all the cryptocurrencies through alert.so you have to be relax & easy know about your coin price up & downs    

yeah, if it did succeed and able to raise the needed funds to develop then it would be among the most sought out kind of project, ( i wouldn't say best) because majority of the crypto community makes use of blockfolio, delta app or the likes of it,
so having xtra features than what we already can get from other crypto alert app would make this project stand out, this is a very useful project that i agree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

on which exchange this token will be listed?

CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Tokens will start trading on Token Store exchange from August 1, 2018.

The pre-sale closes soon.  Make sure you purchase CMA tokens before the pre-sale is over

vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

I liked the Slot machine  Grin already tested and its hard to win but if you are lucky! You can win free thousand of  CMA tokens as much as  your bet amount is worth!

Thanks for mentioning this. We will reduce the difficulty as it's designed for users to win :-)
I liked it too! It is pleasant to have this sort of bonus from the devs) I have won some tokens  Grin
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
The project will help not only to future investors, but also that who has already bought any coins and waits for them growth. In this case coinmarketalert will send the notice to email and the investor will be able to make the decision on sale of these coins.
this is a very useful feature, because very often there are situations when you do not have time to get on the increase of the price of the token and you have to wait for the next wave. And thanks to this function, you can solve this problem.
Yes, CoinMarketAlert is providing great features for all the crypto investors to track every token in the crypto industry very easily through their platform and this will increase the interest of the investor in the crypto industry and also their profits.
absolutely agree with you. On this platform, you can not only work, but also profit from its use. Which wallet will be supported on the platform, internal or any other?

CMA tokens are ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain) tokens. Therefore, you can store them in wallets such as metamask, MEW, etc.  Just make sure you have your private key.  
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

in which currency your platform is based on?

Our platform tracks over 1400 crypto coins and tokens. Our CMA token is a ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain. If that answers your question?
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

If the project become success then it will be the best project so far.because this project is trying to safe all the cryptocurrencies through alert.so you have to be relax & easy know about your coin price up & downs   
Yes mate. The concept is unique it says that they will notify each subscribe about the ups and downs of each currency, which is very good because the subscriber will have easily and fast way to check each coins price. I like the project idea and hope this will reaxh the direction of success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

I wouldn't begin to make such large statements, however you are pravva from a part. Because in the cryptocurrency world there are a lot of interesting projects in addition and I can't prophesy it leadership, but it will take quite good places and will become popular, perhaps.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes, when i see image about function of CoinMarketAlert, i think this app is suitable for me, who always have go far business want to know about my trading situation.

Looks like that would be the case, CMA is tool which help traders to be more alert and probably help them to increased their profits. The platform tracks thousands of coins so probably there will be more users who would likely to used it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Our platform tracks over 1400 crypto coins and tokens. Our CMA token is a ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain. If that answers your question?

Good to know that this platform help the crypto world to be more easier to be notified. As the cryptos keeps increasing, it will be hard to monitor all those tokens/coins so it is good that this platform has been created. This will surely be so useful especially to those traders.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

This is the kind of app that I have been looking for, something that will just give me an alert about a specific coin or tokens movement based on my settings. This project just need some attention and I know that a lot of HODLers will use it.
meatballs

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

Thats great.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

This is the kind of app that I have been looking for, something that will just give me an alert about a specific coin or tokens movement based on my settings. This project just need some attention and I know that a lot of HODLers will use it.

Well it's good to know that you're having a good time here in this thread. Majority of the people here are the same taste in an ICO.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

This can be traced when the project moves forward a little. Since it is still too early to judge what development and status of the project will be in the near future.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

This is going to be a great app for traders maybe having a more portable version will make things even more easier and also including your exchange  will provide greater tracking and make buying and selling more effective
Yes, when i see image about function of CoinMarketAlert, i think this app is suitable for me, who always have go far business want to know about my trading situation.
I also found some advantages in this project and some features that I would like to take advantage of in the future when the platform begins its work. But to date, developers must actively work on the advertising campaign of the project and the development of sales.
I think that's what they are doing now. The competition is now great, and that it would be necessary to try very hard and work on the platform so that it does not look like other projects.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

That indeed a great features here in the CoinMarketAlert! Well, this is showing us a good platform that will bring a better impact to the crypto community. I hope that the CoinMarketAlert will continuously reach its success and keep striving for further and continuous developments.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

This coinmarket alert can really succeed because it is very useful most especially to the holders of different cryptocurrency tokens. You will wait for the notification. We all know that the value is not stable it changeable from time to time. This really helps a lot, I will follow on the latest updates that the team will do. I am confident that it will successful soon.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I also found some advantages in this project and some features that I would like to take advantage of in the future when the platform begins its work. But to date, developers must actively work on the advertising campaign of the project and the development of sales.
I think that's what they are doing now. The competition is now great, and that it would be necessary to try very hard and work on the platform so that it does not look like other projects.

Yes, a lot of new projects are being active and doing their best to gain more investors, so the competition is tight and CMA must make a move to lead and become more popular very soon that will lead them to success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

CoinmarketAlert will help investors before investing. I think this is a great step and will be a great project. I found it more attractive.
Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
Yes.  I think this is the best tym to invest on this project. Investors are kinda search for this kind of project . these will help to gain a lot of profit.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Yes. The project are very attractive sinced they are having 75% discounts on their pre-sale. It will be a good decision to buy this kind of tokens because we can earned a lot of this and probably more profit ahead will be gained if this will hit in the crypto market.
Yes.  I think this is the best tym to invest on this project. Investors are kinda search for this kind of project . these will help to gain a lot of profit.

I find this project very convenient for the community. Who knows this project will not be just what we expect. I'm keeping my eyes on this.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

The project is good, and I understand this is the new exchange? If so then it's just fine, because the more exchanges the better.

This is an *NOT* an exchange.
Thank you for your answer, it became clear to me that this does not apply to the exchange, then what does this all refer to?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: