Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

I think if you make mobile version would be much better, because one carry his laptop with him all time, unlike mobile phone, we have them all the time and push notification on smartphone much better then reading email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

The projects seems very useful for all daily traders as this will give them awareness and ideas about the fluctuation of the price for all crypto coins. It would be great if they have mobile applications sinced most of the traders are using this devices.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:13 AM

when the arrival of Coin Market Alert to reduce the level of cheating and fraud, the arrival of your project is needed in the world of crypto.

I saw they have helped many investors in deciding whether or how much they will invest in some ICO's and project. You can read those reviews and testimonial in their website.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

This will be similar service like coinmarketcap? Or users will can buy crypto on your site as well? And why we need tokens here?

CoinMarketAlert.com is a cyptocurrency price alert system. It can issue email and push notifications to connected devices on over 1,400 cryptocurrencies dependent on parameters set by users. It comes out of the box with various levels and types of alerts. It can also notify users of changes on the value of their portfolio. Our alert system pulls data from CoinMarketCap’s API, a platform that aggregates coin prices from major crypto exchanges around the world. Launched to the public in Jan 2018, CoinMarketAlert currently helps almost 10,000 customers protect their cryptocurrency investments. We are currently sending our over 70,000 Alerts per day.

Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

These functionalities makes the work easier where such alert signals alarm us at the right time to make a right trade where the timing to make a transaction is highly necesssary to achieve success.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

When we can expect that the translation of the site into popular languages will be required, in addition to English, it can be translated into the languages of the East.
Yes, there should be a translation bounty organize by the CMA team as it will make the project more popular in every community and also attract more investors from all around the world.

This site is gaining more and more traffic and impressions everyday from different people that on crypto platforms. I hope they could give giveaways and prices to all the supporters.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

Where can I find information about how your sales go? It is a pity that it is in private access, it is not transparent.
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

how much users have registered yet?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

When we can expect that the translation of the site into popular languages will be required, in addition to English, it can be translated into the languages of the East.
Yes, there should be a translation bounty organize by the CMA team as it will make the project more popular in every community and also attract more investors from all around the world.

This site is gaining more and more traffic and impressions everyday from different people that on crypto platforms. I hope they could give giveaways and prices to all the supporters.

at the moment I do not see that the project collects to itself a large number of interested members, it is necessary to change the tactics of attracting.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

Its a good idea but how do they plan to use the token? I also think is a project that can be replicated and competitor wont demand any fund from users. If every trader have it and alerts everyone at the same time i believe it will always affect early dump in market if every one plans to sell. I hope it has a successful funding anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

A video presentation explaining about the project would make the audience easily understand the project so we can gain more participation also such presentations in various languages will bring us more advantages to reach the goal.
Its good that they take chances on taking advantages on giving their ideas to promote the project, so we might expect more about some features?

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Its a good idea but how do they plan to use the token? I also think is a project that can be replicated and competitor wont demand any fund from users. If every trader have it and alerts everyone at the same time i believe it will always affect early dump in market if every one plans to sell. I hope it has a successful funding anyway.
Yes, this could surely be a problem if every traders or investor will use the CMA than there are chances of the bigger pump and dump in the crypto market and there will be an unbalance. I hope the team has some solution for this.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

such a warning system would be needed by investors to protect their crypto investment. I am optimistic this project will achieve its success. hopefully the team will continue to work hard and develop this idea to be realized smoothly.
dinner021

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

Hi, I really liked your project, idea, layout, team work, in general everything is at a very high level!
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Is there someone who has already used the product of this platform? Is it really convenient and can protect crypto investments?
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

this is an ultimate aswome project but tell me if we get loss dose company have any insurance policy to restore our money?
cryptoroland

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

Yes, this could surely be a problem if every traders or investor will use the CMA than there are chances of the bigger pump and dump in the crypto market and there will be an unbalance. I hope the team has some solution for this.
Already a long time ago there are many similar projects (there are a lot of them on the Google Play), but there is no imbalance. Experienced traders are constantly watching prices.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
steven02

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

what is the total supply of this token?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

This will be similar service like coinmarketcap? Or users will can buy crypto on your site as well? And why we need tokens here?

CoinMarketAlert.com is a cyptocurrency price alert system. It can issue email and push notifications to connected devices on over 1,400 cryptocurrencies dependent on parameters set by users. It comes out of the box with various levels and types of alerts. It can also notify users of changes on the value of their portfolio. Our alert system pulls data from CoinMarketCap’s API, a platform that aggregates coin prices from major crypto exchanges around the world. Launched to the public in Jan 2018, CoinMarketAlert currently helps almost 10,000 customers protect their cryptocurrency investments. We are currently sending our over 70,000 Alerts per day.

Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

These functionalities makes the work easier where such alert signals alarm us at the right time to make a right trade where the timing to make a transaction is highly necesssary to achieve success.
Thanks to such platform it will be convenient to trace the cost of coins of the portfolio in real time and not to miss the transaction if it is necessary. And the most important that it is possible to adjust signals and at what values to receive them.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

this is an ultimate aswome project but tell me if we get loss dose company have any insurance policy to restore our money?
Good question, I understand your point here bud just to make sure that your money wont just disappear. I think this is a reputable project and maybe in case they didnt reach thier targetted minimum crowdfunding amount. They might issue a refund to your investment  but thats just my opinion.
Well, there is no enough details regarding this matter and it would be good of we ask this on their telegram sinced that's the best place to raised our questions. And as far as I know, usually most of the team of the project will give back the invesments to the investors incase they can't hit the target.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Already a long time ago there are many similar projects (there are a lot of them on the Google Play), but there is no imbalance. Experienced traders are constantly watching prices.
in any case, the project has a chance for development and successful work. And the popularity of the platform depends only on the work of managers and the advertising campaign of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: