Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Will your site be adapted for the mobile version? Will it be able to fully use through a mobile phone?

good question, because I did not find the answer to it. It would be nice if the platform was available in the version for smartphones. Do the developers think about this?
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Every trader or holder need this great tool. Have much alternatives but thats not really good enough. I'm waiting for release and try it as soon as possible.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

When we can expect that the translation of the site into popular languages will be required, in addition to English, it can be translated into the languages of the East.
Yes, there should be a translation bounty organize by the CMA team as it will make the project more popular in every community and also attract more investors from all around the world.

This site is gaining more and more traffic and impressions everyday from different people that on crypto platforms. I hope they could give giveaways and prices to all the supporters.

at the moment I do not see that the project collects to itself a large number of interested members, it is necessary to change the tactics of attracting.

If that so, this project needs to have an attractive campaign and good marketing strategy just to impress the whole community and support this project.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

in this dense market, the trust should be earned but i think for a small number of people such a product will definitely be in demand. the price of course is not very high but if it works then the exact bidding will be on it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Its a good idea but how do they plan to use the token? I also think is a project that can be replicated and competitor wont demand any fund from users. If every trader have it and alerts everyone at the same time i believe it will always affect early dump in market if every one plans to sell. I hope it has a successful funding anyway.
Yes, this could surely be a problem if every traders or investor will use the CMA than there are chances of the bigger pump and dump in the crypto market and there will be an unbalance. I hope the team has some solution for this.

It is impossible for the reason that there are lot of coins that is now circulating in the market. Unbalance probably won't happen because people have different ways of making a profits. CMA is like the future tool just in case traders wanted to study some newly created coins and with the help of the platform, they can make some predictions in it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Its a good idea but how do they plan to use the token? I also think is a project that can be replicated and competitor wont demand any fund from users. If every trader have it and alerts everyone at the same time i believe it will always affect early dump in market if every one plans to sell. I hope it has a successful funding anyway.

I also wonder with that kind of scenario because this platform from what I understand is just a tool for tracking the coins behavior which probably an additional tool for the traders.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

It's a good thing to gain an alert for the price change of a cryptocurrency. But, currently, there is a similar type of your project called whale sniper if some price changes detected, it's on Telegram and its easy to use. How can you compete with it?
Yeah nice point there mate,i have seen that whale sniper as a friend in telegram introduced this to me some week ago,i just got busy and have no time now to study and use thiif possible,but the way he interpret this to us,seems like the same and if im not mistaken that was first introduce before this project

So right to answer the question if how you can compete with the said one
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

how much users have registered yet?

We have close to 10K registered members
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Will your site be adapted for the mobile version? Will it be able to fully use through a mobile phone?

good question, because I did not find the answer to it. It would be nice if the platform was available in the version for smartphones. Do the developers think about this?

The CMA Apps will be developed soon. We hope to have them live by end of 2018. 
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)

This is a good article about this project.

I like the idea that the platform can also provide Token price alerts for free. I think if it can create a huge community of users then the price of the token will surely plummet.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

The CMA Apps will be developed soon. We hope to have them live by end of 2018. 

I'm amazed that the team assigned a social media manager on this thread. Hoping this will continue until the project reach its success.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)

I like the idea that the platform can also provide Token price alerts for free. I think if it can create a huge community of users then the price of the token will surely plummet.

Yeah, you are right, I am just hoping that this tool can surely give us accurate price of tokens because we all know a lot of old project are having the same features, how they will execute it will make the project different to others.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

this is an ultimate aswome project but tell me if we get loss dose company have any insurance policy to restore our money?
You asked a good question, I hope that the developers will answer it, because I am also worried about my money and I must be sure that they will not disappear anywhere.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Yeah, you are right, I am just hoping that this tool can surely give us accurate price of tokens because we all know a lot of old project are having the same features, how they will execute it will make the project different to others.
NullTx is the best coin listing at the moment because they were not charging any pennies to make a rating and I absolutely happy with that.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Yes, this could surely be a problem if every traders or investor will use the CMA than there are chances of the bigger pump and dump in the crypto market and there will be an unbalance. I hope the team has some solution for this.
Already a long time ago there are many similar projects (there are a lot of them on the Google Play), but there is no imbalance. Experienced traders are constantly watching prices.
in any case, the project has a chance for development and successful work. And the popularity of the platform depends only on the work of managers and the advertising campaign of the project.

That's remotely not true, it's majorly dependent on that but if they have hundreds of people fuding them then there is no use even if they are good
Stiveslash

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

The project is very interesting, but its name is even more interesting, because it looks like the name of one of the exchanges.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

this is an ultimate aswome project but tell me if we get loss dose company have any insurance policy to restore our money?
You asked a good question, I hope that the developers will answer it, because I am also worried about my money and I must be sure that they will not disappear anywhere.
I don't think they eliminated all your money on it since they do have a token which is decentralized erc20 token so its impossible.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

in this dense market, the trust should be earned but i think for a small number of people such a product will definitely be in demand. the price of course is not very high but if it works then the exact bidding will be on it.
Now, probably many of the projects are approached with caution, because unfortunately most of the projects are not real now, and many people are throwing investors at their money. That's why the fundraising takes much longer than before.
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

I don't think they eliminated all your money on it since they do have a token which is decentralized erc20 token so its impossible.

Regarding the price alerts service: we are not an exchange and do not hold your crypto.  Currently, we pull data from other sources and we strive to deliver your alerts as fast as possible based on your notification preference.  However, we could not guarantee that a notification method will not fail (example, discord or telegram has an issue or an email server is slow to deliver email. Additionally, if an exchange has issues or does a data connection goes down, this is beyond our control.

Regarding investing in CMA tokens: We are based in Switzerland and our CoinMarketAlert service is already functioning and already generating revenues.  We have also applied to FINMA for a No-Action Letter (our Financial regulator here in Switzerland) for our CMA Utility token.  In the event that our token sale does not sell out, the CoinMarketAlert service and token will still function and be tradable on exchanges. CoinMarketAlert is a service of CoinMarketGroup, which also owns mining farms and provides mining consulting.  see here:  https://coinmarketgroup.com   (visits are welcomed)    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: