Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
I think that you have a valid reason for the project investment and that is a good factor.
I really appreciate the way the team is working on keeping the community active and this will help in the growth of the project.
We've posted an Bounty thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4700477.new#new

Actually i know about their bounty at this ANN thread when first time reading it first time. This is smartly strategy for promote with rewards for high traffic crypto website.
An only promotion may not bring more traffic because investors believe in records and metrics of the project which deals with potential workflow how developers are taking their ownership in bringing more upgrades.

Also the legitness of the site and also team efforts and developing the project. But I know this platform will be famous and there will be other people and investor in crypto will recognize these like coinmarketcap.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

This is an another interesting project here in the crypto currency community with its valuable features the the team is keep on proving as its potential and capabilities will greatly help to the users, supporters and most especially to investors. For now, I will keep on observing but I am looking forward for more interesting updates and announce from the team member of the CoinMarketAlert.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.
Indeed, it will be a great help, and also convenient ,I am sure that many people would gain advantages with its help, especially for the coin users.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
I think, listing in exchange will be happening this year as what their roadmap said. But it seems that there is no accurate details on it because the roadmap have no specific dates in regards to this matter. I'm hoping that there will be new progress will be given here.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I think, listing in exchange will be happening this year as what their roadmap said. But it seems that there is no accurate details on it because the roadmap have no specific dates in regards to this matter. I'm hoping that there will be new progress will be given here.
It might be the exchange is gonna be listed on this year but after several months after the ICO ends. I hope you can understand.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Do you have experience of working with your current members in the team? Can we see their previous developments?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

delete.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
As the platform on it is also founded, on the choice of a method of notifications, I assume that several ways to obtain this information, for example email, the SMS and so on will be offered to community and users.
In my opinion, the service will be provided according to the signals of prices for tokens. Through e-mail, so a post office will be necessary.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

Yes, because their platform will have the ability to know the current price of all tokens why not open their own exchanges? Well, It will be a good add on to their features and hoping this will be added to their road map if ever there will be a chance.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
Yes, i totally agree with you. With CoinMakertAlert platform, almost traders can know what point can take profit or cut loss if meet bear market immediately.
Yes it's like a kind of signals. But they are not given out for free, will you have to raise funds to receive these signals for traders?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

This is an another interesting project here in the crypto currency community with its valuable features the the team is keep on proving as its potential and capabilities will greatly help to the users, supporters and most especially to investors. For now, I will keep on observing but I am looking forward for more interesting updates and announce from the team member of the CoinMarketAlert.
It should also be noted that the idea of ​​the project is far from unique and not new, however, I did not meet the project with this direction.  In general, this is very similar to the global change in the trader's component.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

The project is not bad, but the problem is that the name here is very similar to the name of one exchange.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Will your site be adapted for the mobile version? Will it be able to fully use through a mobile phone?

good question, because I did not find the answer to it. It would be nice if the platform was available in the version for smartphones. Do the developers think about this?

The CMA Apps will be developed soon. We hope to have them live by end of 2018. 

I'm amazed that the team assigned a social media manager on this thread. Hoping this will continue until the project reach its success.

It's good to know, it will be a big help accessing this project, with just our fingertips. Looking forward with this project.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Yes thats very true this is a good application to install indeed for everyone who holds cryptocurrency. Best part is you get to earn everytime it notifies you.
Very applicable to those who hold coins and wait for good price. Notifications help alot not only to coin keepers but for also to those who planning to purchase coins.  Your right mate, every notification is a chance to earn and have good profits in return.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

I think there will be soon other features lets just wait for the further development and updates. As for now let us support CMA via promoting and endorsing it in the social media sites or other crypto related forums.
Yeah. Updates and progress are on their way. Development of the project are on going or on progress the team are preparing and making things more informative and easy to understand by everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.

I suggest they might go to crypto-conferences they might be able to pitch their idea to new prospects.

CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

I suggest they might go to crypto-conferences they might be able to pitch their idea to new prospects.

Thanks for the feedback. We feel that we have already been successful in getting to where we are today and we will progress with our roadmap. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: