Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.
Yes, alerting on different platforms will make CoinMarketCap a better and more user-friendly service for crypto price notification and every one a keep track on it with there personal social media apps. I think this is a very inovative project can can change the way of investment inn the crypto world.
Yeah, you are right mate. This project is very exciting as more people now especially daily crypto traders wanted to have this for them to keep in monitoring the price in the market. It will be a big help to be more successful here in crypto business. And hopefully, the team will succeed on this.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.
Yes, alerting on different platforms will make CoinMarketCap a better and more user-friendly service for crypto price notification and every one a keep track on it with there personal social media apps. I think this is a very inovative project can can change the way of investment inn the crypto world.
Yeah, you are right mate. This project is very exciting as more people now especially daily crypto traders wanted to have this for them to keep in monitoring the price in the market. It will be a big help to be more successful here in crypto business. And hopefully, the team will succeed on this.
As trading become more easier than ever, it will make more signal alerts become easier to come. This kind of business is really profitable in any side.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

You're suggestions mate is nice but base on my understanding I think there is application that we need to install and from there application we can receive and notify new updates and information about the price of each coins, but maybe I just missing something on my knowledge. We can still ask some of the admis. In other hand I like the idea to have have telegram and other way to notify as.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
B.REED

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

I will invest my all eth here for the good profit in the future,really a good platform.
EDWARDS COLLINS

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

As trading become more easier than ever, it will make more signal alerts become easier to come. This kind of business is really profitable in any side.

This is what makes it good, that technology makes the life of the people become more easier and hassle free. This platform tackles about monitoring of thousands of cryptocurrencies that can be specifically make a notification easily. It's like a trader's tool to be used to increased more about their profit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Yes, there is something like that, but this project is quite different, not like all signals. They came up with a completely different kind of message on tokens, and most likely it will be connected with the site.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Yes, there is something like that, but this project is quite different, not like all signals. They came up with a completely different kind of message on tokens, and most likely it will be connected with the site.

It will be much better if the team will fulfill all their goals and plans about coinmarketalert and I am hoping that their crypto tool will become more advance and more accurate compared to others.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Similar like coinmarketcap ? But i could never notice any alert features in the coinmarketcap except an price details there is more and we cannot procced with the assumptions and the project focusing on potential initiatives.
Yes, you correctly noticed that this is similar, but they do not relate to the CoinMarketCap, it's a completely different project, a project that will give signals to e-mail.
it is this function that attracts the attention of many users. Because very often there is an increase in prices, but because of employment, we can often overlook these changes.
Yes, it's right that's why this project will be useful and the fact that it will make sending messages for each user, so it will be very convenient to find out the price for the coin you need.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

This is a good method for the project to attract members and simple visitors to use coinmarket alert as one of their notification method in detecting crypto prices.
The ideal method I would call the platform phone calls to the mobile number you provided or via SMS.  If this really does happen, then users will not have any problems and the price will not be missed.
Well I think some might not quite want getting phone calls though, well it a good idea, but I think messages would suffice, but if someone would want it then why not.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Yeah, and this is what caught my attention and as a crypto user, this is necessary to have due to its service which would track the behavior of such coins. The development of Dapp is becoming more easier and probably there will be more people that will switch to trade in cryptos.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
John MURPHY

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

It will be much better if the team will fulfill all their goals and plans about coinmarketalert and I am hoping that their crypto tool will become more advance and more accurate compared to others.

If they want to be ahead and different from the others then they must take the best plan and advancement of their work. I trust the team knowing their capabilities and skills and I know also they can achieve that but it takes more time to prove it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I tried the alerts but it seems like it is only on the website, will there be a mobile app as well?
Is it also possible for me to create different alerts for different token or coins?
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

I tried the alerts but it seems like it is only on the website, will there be a mobile app as well?
Is it also possible for me to create different alerts for different token or coins?

I think the project is still in developments and maybe your questions can be a good guide for the team to also add this features if possible because i am sure a lot of us wants to be alert in any changes in price on our favorite coins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

I can see the the have the commitment and dedication to this project. As we all notice the project is slowly getting popular so we should give credit to these hardworking fellows.
Yes they have. The project is slowly getting better and the team are very dedicated. If team and developers will fulfill the project plans this is really good achievements for the entire team. Commitment and dedication is what all the project needs. They are lucky to have one set of teams like that.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

The project interested me a little, but it would interest more if the developers made a new exchange.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

The project interested me a little, but it would interest more if the developers made a new exchange.

It would cost them a lot of money and a time to spend a new exchangers. I think they're just waiting for more users and they're good to go to make new exchange.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?

You can check their website or white paper. May be that could help you out.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

are there any apps that can also provide this kind of function? who create a different project?
for now there is no app which can replace the function of the project.but very soon they will maintain the project & a app will be discover
If you look at their roadmap which is in the 1st page, it was written there that the mobile application will be happening this year. So probbly the team now are working for this so that they can launched it as soon as possible. We just need to keep an eye of this project so we can be always updated.
Not all the project have the mobile application but they are doing amazing with their current situation.so stay with them with this Nothing will go into vein   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: