Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

What is going on this project as the support seems to stagnate recently?

Is the team trying to give a word on the situation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
They have started this project nearly. So you should waiting for the team make official announcement about it.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
Yes, this is the function that we lacked before. The platform will be uniquely useful to those users who follow the market fluctuations. That's why I see how many people join this project.
Hodlvcl

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
Yes, this is the function that we lacked before. The platform will be uniquely useful to those users who follow the market fluctuations. That's why I see how many people join this project.
As i think they only need make notification at email and sms is enough. Don't make more complicated at CMA application.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

As I have noticed, the project does not seems very good in gathering supporters as only few people are joining here on this thread and in telegram where it only have less than 1k members. Perhaps, the team must be focus in promotion and advertisement I think in order to be more popular here in crypto world.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
As i think they only need make notification at email and sms is enough. Don't make more complicated at CMA application.
This is bringing a completely new change in terms of alert functionality as i have observed we can do get the notifications via email and sms which i have not experienced before with any similar projects.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

Before the start of the project, there is still time and I think the developers will ask the community for the means of voting about the options for notifications and notifications, as it will be better. The variant that collected the largest number of votes will be used in the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
They have started this project nearly. So you should waiting for the team make official announcement about it.
Does they also proceed with any official social channel in regards to the discussions and announcements about the project that will let everyone get updated with the more information and process flow of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Maybe for now the team should focus on their main project,upgrades may do when it was totally succeed because we don't know the exact problem occur for now so better the team focus the project one by one or undergo step by step process. I know doing it can bring them to success.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

This is bringing a completely new change in terms of alert functionality as i have observed we can do get the notifications via email and sms which i have not experienced before with any similar projects.
on this platform will be available the function of SMS-informing? And I'm interested in what countries will this feature be available? If I understand correctly, they will have to work with a large number of mobile and cellular operators?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Does using this platform needs subscription? Or it will be offered for free?

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

Does using this platform needs subscription? Or it will be offered for free?
As they have mentioned in their white papers they are giving a free trial version to access and at the lateral part to make the complete use we may require to pay.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Maybe for now the team should focus on their main project,upgrades may do when it was totally succeed because we don't know the exact problem occur for now so better the team focus the project one by one or undergo step by step process. I know doing it can bring them to success.
Their Platform is really quite great maybe they just fix some UI and stuff to make looks more stunning especially their mobile app that will bring better look and maybe seeamless response am sure that will make it more popular

HandsomePeople

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

The pre-sale is already started and as of now, they only managed to sold 600k of CMA tokens. They also offered 75% discounts in which will be a good opportunity to buy. But it seems that the collections are slow. I wonder what are the plans of the team right now to have a good output on their sales. Just my own opinion.

selling 12.68% of total tokens and still 6 days for Pre-sale to end is not bad, however offering 75% discounts is kinda high and will make problem for them when this stage ends because when people that know there are some people who get with 75% discounts in Pre-sale. I think they sould expand the period for this discounts until they sold lot of tokens.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

Very useful site! But at first it was very difficult to understand, because there is too much information on the page. Keep improving and you will succeed!
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

What about the legalization? Are you guys officially registered as the company? If so where?

How will investors benefit from acquiring your tokens?
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

How many coins required for a masternode?
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current
economic state of the world, I would like to know more about it.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current
economic state of the world, I would like to know more about it.

yeah, it plays a major role in the crypto space so to speak, anybody that's into crypto has come in contact with other similar app that already in the market such as blockfolio, delta app etc, if you want to keep yourself update about the current status of market without having to login to exchange every now and then, yes, this apps are very useful and CoinMarketAlert is even adding more features to what is already available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: