Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25849 times)
uroojausaf

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income. Are you guys working on exchanges listing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hijabiyo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

expects this project for sales will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, successful for this project.
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

so far I see the project is able to raise funds well and I became convinced that the future will be more and more investors who believe and join in this project.
telenordevice

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

the project is indeed a promising and I am sure that in the future will more and more support for this project and hopefully it can smoothly in achieving success.
nivea23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

what CMA is going to be in the nearest future? What can be said?
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

CMA Tokens will start trading on August 1, 2018 on Token.store exchange.  CMA is a utility application tokens and not an asset token so we do not pay dividends. However, you will be able to build customized alerts, KPI's and tools and sell access to your tools to other members on the platform in exchange for CMA tokens.
fullstop23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

CMA Tokens will start trading on August 1, 2018 on Token.store exchange.  CMA is a utility application tokens and not an asset token so we do not pay dividends. However, you will be able to build customized alerts, KPI's and tools and sell access to your tools to other members on the platform in exchange for CMA tokens.

And after how much time your beta version will be launch?
timemedicos

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
zongdevice

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competitor?
uberwala

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project.
Ansajase

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

I like this site so many useful options for coin price alert. It can smoothly in achieving success.
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! A good company with excellent marketing. The company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life. I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world.
What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!! #CMA
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project.

Thanks for your message. We have an easy to use product which is currently used by thousands of users.  You can try it out here: https://coinmarkertalert.com
We have users in many countries.  Can you please tell us which other projects you are comparing us to and we can provide differences? 
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Please provide mobile android app for coin market alert Sir.
It is very convenient if peoples just use the simple, light, and safe app, no need to clicks on the website anymore.

I saw some of projects made mobile app with crypto alert features.
I feel it more simple, useful and helpful.

Thank you very much before

Thanks for your feedback and we have apps in our roadmap. In order to bring our higher level account features and the alerts pool live, we need to build our own crypto index in order to have more flexibility.  We are currently already developing the index.  Once that's done, we will release our mobile apps. 
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

CoinMarketAlert - Member Update and upcoming Crowdsale announcement 

Dear Members and CMA token investors,

Our CMA pre-sale is currently in full swing and we are very close to reaching our pre-sale goal of 5 Million CMA tokens sold. If you have not gotten your CMA tokens till now, you have less than 30 hours to purchase CMA tokens before the 31 July 2018 deadline. Here is a direct link to purchase: https://dashboard.coinmarketalert.com/account/login

For all pre-sale investors, we also have decided to DOUBLE (2X) the amount of pre-sale tokens already purchased as a sign of appreciation. Don't forget that CMA tokens will start trading on the token.store exchange from August 1, 2018.

After careful consideration, our team has decided to cancel the main ICO sale and instead focus our resources on getting CMA listed on more exchanges, building out our features listed on our product roadmap, offering more products for our existing customer base of 10,000 and increasing our user base. We will post updates on additional exchanges shortly. In the meanwhile, you will be able to buy CMA tokens on the token.store exchange from August 1, 2018.

From July 31, we will also increase the price of our current premium account subscription from our current price of $1 to $25 dollars per month. We currently have over 1400 members with premium accounts, our product offering is maturing and will even grow more in the near feature. Members with a current premium account will not increase until their current subscription has expired.  Additionally, in early August, we will allow you to pay for subscriptions and site services with CMA tokens.

AIRDROP TIME! Send us our CMA account email via our site contact form (https://coinmarketalert.com/page/contact) and we will airdrop 250 CMA Tokens to your account! Airdrop ends on 31 July!     

Our Bounty program will remain in place and you can find our bounties program details here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token#sec34 OR here: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/CoinMarketAlert

We will update our Whitepaper and Slimpaper in the next hours.  Please contact us with any questions and we thank you for your support. Please share!

CoinMarkertAlert Team 
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

Youtube video

Hi manager, here's my video promotion in Southeast Asia market. 

Bitcointalk name: yuno
Bitcointalk account url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318938

Title: Ideas of Future - World's Best Price Alert Tool (CMA) 🇵🇭
Content link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=511K1KaVd4U
Subscribers: 34k+

ETH: 0x06E5473abD44b7d924EF4C3642d86267d0296a0b

Thank you and more power! 

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

It can be viewed that you have sold good number of tokens and open round of crowdfunding is starting from today. My question is seeing the tokens distribution chart one thing really didn't convince me at all speaking for myself. That is the allocation of 50m tokens for operations and development when you are going to raise for development by selling directly tokens. That is huge number of tokens to allocate.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

It can be viewed that you have sold good number of tokens and open round of crowdfunding is starting from today. My question is seeing the tokens distribution chart one thing really didn't convince me at all speaking for myself. That is the allocation of 50m tokens for operations and development when you are going to raise for development by selling directly tokens. That is huge number of tokens to allocate.

Hello Mcfom,

Thanks for your comment and let me clarify.  The 50 million is the reserve amount to support for the 95million tokens allotted to the Alerts token distribution pool.  Every user who creates a price alert on CMA, also receives CMA tokens.  As our user base continues to grow, the initial 95 million tokens could be depleted.  Therefore, we set aside another 50Million tokens for this mainly this case.

Also, there is no longer a CMA public sale as we decided to put CMA on the exchange directly after the pre-sale which ends today and allow the open market to buy the tokens instead of focusing on a restricted ICO and focus on delivering additional and better products for our users and customers.  Our pre-sale ends today (so there is still time if you would like to buy at the pre-sale discount) and tomorrow CMA will start trading on the Token.Store exchange.

CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Dear Community, We are happy to announce that our ERC20 CMA Token can now be used to pay for premium subscriptions on CoinMarketAlert.com

How it works:

Step 1: Go to https://coinmarketalert.com/page/pricing and select Subscribe

https://i.imgur.com/gnKKpNT.png

Step 2: Fill in the form with your email address, subscription period (1 -12 months) and select CoinMarketAlert Tokens as the payment method

https://i.imgur.com/1w8s9K4.png

Step 3: On the checkout page, enter your email and press proceed to pay.   

https://i.imgur.com/eOiHFym.png

Step 4: Next, you will arrive on a payment page which provides you the address to send your CMA tokens and the amount.  Once your CMA tokens are received, your account will be upgraded.

https://i.imgur.com/WzCdc7Z.png

Don't forget, CMA tokens are earned when you create an alert on CoinMarketAlert. We hope you enjoy our services and we will be announcing more features very soon.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

In the light of risks and rewards, a lot is at stake, it is extremely important to receive timely and reliable objective information in order to increase the chances of being a successful trader in cryptography.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: