Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 994 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Sure bitcoin will recover but not immediately it will take some time to increase. Now the market is in green, the price starts to increase slightly but not very high. If it increases moderately then the growth of the bitcoin by the end of this year will be rapidly increase. For that growth we have to wait with patience. Use this time to buy more bitcoins and hold it for future. Once the price starts to increase we can sell and earn more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charles Warren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Many people said bitcoin was in a bubble while its end-2017 crash. But Bitcoin crashed really not like other bubbles in history. When bubbles that have zero value and many investors hoping to sell before the value collapses pop, it always drops the value exactly back to zero. But with Bitcoin the pop, the value dropped only from $19k to to $7k. That's really just a deflation showing a considerable amount of market confidence in a future rise to previous investment prices.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Yes I do believed that Bitcoin can recover soon, though its been a moths or almost more than half year already where the market was declined,
but still of course I;m holding to what I'm believing for that one day ti will come back in the game more 10, 000$ and I am hoping by next year
or before end of this year.
Your answer is 100% true, there are lots of chance that in this year price of bitcoin will recover and could give some extra money in this year.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I am sure if the bitcoin will recover again probably in the near future. I have heard that the bitcoin development team is working to make innovations and improvements to bitcoin. Therefore, before public confidence in bitcoin thinned so should bitcoin immediately release innovation. I'm sure if bitcoin looks to have good innovation and keeps improving then bitcoin will not lose popularity and will continue to lead the crypto currency market. Maybe that's a bit of my thinking about bitcoin.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

Yes I do believed that Bitcoin can recover soon, though its been a moths or almost more than half year already where the market was declined,
but still of course I;m holding to what I'm believing for that one day ti will come back in the game more 10, 000$ and I am hoping by next year
Your answer is 100% true, there are lots of chance that in this year price of bitcoin will recover and could give some extra money in this year.

Yes that's true. I believe that bitcoin will recover maybe it is not happen for now but soon bitcoin will recover. We just need to have patient because I think if takes so long before  it recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Of course bitcoin will recover just have more patience to wait. Bitcoin has many times falling down but still rising up and continue to live in digital world.The downtrend now is just temporary.
Yes, bitcoin will recover and serve us,but we need more patient to wait the perfect time to for bitcoin, we know that bitcoin now are down but this is only temporary cause soon bitcoin will increase and give high profit in our investment.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

It will surely recover just like last year. The dropping of bitcoin price does not mean it will die, the price drops because it is volatile, and bitcoin will not die because it has no competitor. As what we can see, we were just in the month of july, there are months remaining, so bitcoin will surely recover, because there are many more things to come on the remaining months of the year.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

yes i think it will recover this is only the beginning bitcoin has a long way to go & bitcoin is gonna stay here for a very long time
Yes, I believe and trust to bitcoin it will be recovered from all challenges and starting to rise up soon and I know that bitcoin is continues increasing his popularity and also it will  stay forever.
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

i think bitcoin and other altcoins will recover we just need to wait ,bitcoin is currently sitting strong in the market, despite what he suffers (governement , hacks exhcanges )

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I think it will recover! there have been predictions that in 2018 bitcoin will reach 25,000, and it should only reise from there on out. There eill always be highs and lows, hopefully only high points in the future.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Of course it gonna recover soon
Many people have a faith bitcoin price gonna stable again and i have a faith too
I hope in the end of year bitcoin price gonna make it to 8-8.5k again

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Bitcoin will recover and we should expect that soon.
We can see the market and its not good to see it now.
this time is still harvesting and waiting for the future.
just hold and wait.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

hello dear, in my opinion, bitcoin will be recover very soon, you check last 10 year bitcoin pice chart history, you can see every year bitcoin starts dump in the month of January, and again the double which is less than the pump! Which helps new investors who have a lot of them! Currently 1 bitcoin = 6380 $ +, which was $ 19000 in December last year, but due to panic sellers and various fake news, the market has many dumps, and fake giving false news about facebook, these are actually a policy. market Very fast pump, so don't worry, jast wait and see btc will be 30000 $ in this year!
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

This news is really precious. Maybe this is a new breeze blowing Bitcoin makes people change the way negative thoughts. With investors this is a word of encouragement for the effort they have been waiting for.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

i think bitcoin and other altcoins will recover we just need to wait ,bitcoin is currently sitting strong in the market, despite what he suffers (governement , hacks exhcanges )

Yes bitcoin as well as altcoin will recover (it's a know fact that the performance of altcoin is dependent on the performance of bitcoin), In last few days we can see bitcoin is gradually recovering it's lost value and moreover it's time for bull run in upcoming months.

Am I spamming? Report me!
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Yes bitcoin as well as altcoin will recover (it's a know fact that the performance of altcoin is dependent on the performance of bitcoin), In last few days we can see bitcoin is gradually recovering it's lost value and moreover it's time for bull run in upcoming months.
I also think like you before the Bitcoin price increases are often the period of price reduction several times to prepare to change upcoming soon. Bitcoin went down in the months. But i that believe that Bitcoin will increase again and be more terrible. What will be will be.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

yes, it will recover and it go to a new ath by this year end.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.

Yes just just hold and nothing is impossible with bitcoins. Especially now that its price is cheap and we can afford it. We're definitely going to get rid of our losses when the price of bitcoins is back to normal.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

Of course it will. This coming month, for sure bitcoin will recover and the price will be getting up and rising until December. Do not panic because bitcoin will remain on thr top and for sure, there's more profit for those who wait.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Bit_Gram

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Definitely no way of knowing when, or if this is the bottom, but as a multi year Bitcoin Hodling veteran, the answer is absolutely yes, at some point not only will BTC recover, but reach all new ATHs we can not even conceive of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: