Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 994 times)
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Friends of the meeting, just need us to keep enough patience, my advice is not easy to borrow money to invest, that is irrational behavior.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

we should know that bitcoin has a volatile price so the bitcoin price will keep changing and when the price goes down it will soon recover and have the price rise again, we just have to be a little more patient
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

It is clear that the market is now seriously frothy, which is the important reason for the constant restoration of Bitcoin this year.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Friends of the meeting, just need us to keep enough patience, my advice is not easy to borrow money to invest, that is irrational behavior.

Of course bitcoin will recover and soon it will reach to its previous highest level which was $20k. Many people bought bitcoin for more than $18000 and now they are waiting for the price for grow as much to recover their deficits. They will have to wait just a little more. The price is growing day by day and it will cross $20k in the near future.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Bitcoin is sure to be repaired, but it will take a long time, possibly a few months, and it may take years.
But the market in recent days is very positive. We may be looking forward to the August rally.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

we should know that bitcoin has a volatile price so the bitcoin price will keep changing and when the price goes down it will soon recover and have the price rise again, we just have to be a little more patient
Yeah you are absolutely right; ups and downs are there in bitcoin price. Today the price grows but tomorrow it may down again. But I think it is also good for new investors because if the price grows more than $20k this year new investors will turn towards Altcoin or some regular business because they will not be able to buy bitcoin on such a high price.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Bitcoin may be repaired in the future, but Altcoin will not, most of the coins will disappear.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Bitcoin may be repaired in the future, but Altcoin will not, most of the coins will disappear.

It can recover but we dont know when so altcoins can recover also and some price would be dead. I have a high believes bitcoin future is good and price will be increase. Just recently it is starting to increase so hope it will continue like that.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

Bitcoin is bound to recover this year and i can feel it as what is seen on the market and how bitcoin responded well since it went down 5,000$. Once bitcoin recover and reach again its highest market value at 20,000$, then for sure, bitcoin will be on a mission to break it give us a new price high by then.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

Price recovery of bitcoin happens without doubt, sometimes it might get delayed. With altcoins the scenario is entirely different where the growth takes place and if it falls then recovery is not that trustable same as bitcoin which makes bitcoin to be the best and the base for every other cryptocurrencies.

The market price last year dropped so hard because of china who banned all the ico's in their own country but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so keep on holding your coins today.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12027

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.

long termhodling that's what we all must do be patient and let the fools sell there coins

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I believe that bitcoin will recover from the slump and can rise to a high price. The market is very bad right now, but in the future it will be better, I will keep holding to get a high price in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

Indeed the cryptocurrency market has a bad situation in recent months but fluctuations are very normal in any market
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

yes of course the price conditions of bitcoin will experience price recovery because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so prices will always rise and become very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

I believe bitcoin can recover though the fluctuations are very high. For the past month market condition was not good and us users are very down because of the dropping price. However, I still believe bitcoin can recover hopefully this year.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I believe cryptocurrencies price movement do follow a pattern and this pattern is what should tell us either to invest or not to invest at the moment and either bitcoin is going to recover and be above the $20,000 it get to last year.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

Yes surely bitcoin will recover but it takes too long this time. Current market is not good for the growth, just we can buy or hold that's what we can do now. Some experts are saying market will recover after this month. But we expect the bull market by the endof this year. The fluctuations are common in the crypto world. So dont get worry about it once the price will increase then all will become normal.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

Of course that it is goign to recover, but we are not sure about when is it going to happen, anyway i am more than confident in that bitcoin will always be going higher

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Of course that it is goign to recover, but we are not sure about when is it going to happen, anyway i am more than confident in that bitcoin will always be going higher

Yes I think that bitcoin has the ability to recover its price, and that is what we are expecting from the bitcoin price very soon, I think that bitcoin price will hopefully recover very soon because still most of the investors are not going sell their bitcoin but will continue holding it which will really give a very good support to bitcoin price not to dump anymore.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Bitcoin will recover and I do believe on that even the price now is very cheap I know that someday the price of bitcoin will go back again that's why I'm still holding my bitcoin for the bright future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: