Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 994 times)
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

I feel completely calm about that, Bitcoin just cannot leave the same price for a long time, because it has all the chances to grow again to the 2017 December price or even further than that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Bitcoin will recover the price soon, the current market condition is very bad for bitcoin and crypto currency, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency recover from the lose and it will be go to high price
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

definitely it is going to recover and according to me it is going to rise in a few weeks and not going to decrease and those who have bought it will going to be glad again but just we have to wait a bit more,,.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Bitcoin is gaining feet gradually. I am hoping that by early next year it should reach $20000.
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

yesss of course bitcoin is going to recover and all of us will breathe again same as before so do not  panic just it needs a little time till  to gett there soo relax eveything wil be samme as it was ..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

Bitcoin is suffering the bearish market but very soon, the whole market will turn green and we will be happy. It is this time you are to fill your bags instead of listening to fake news and panic for no reason. If you can not buy more, just hodl what you have.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Look at the trend of last year's schedule! and you yourself will understand that soon he will be re-established, here without options! Bikoin is needed for humanity because it will move progress, and bituoin is the currency of the future !!
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

I think the possibility of recovering bitcoin is very possible but it will take a long time before the bitcoin price can recover, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly decreasing when it reaches the $ 20000 mark and the market is in cycle down in the long run so I think the bitcoin price will be pulled down further down.

We are also preparing to face a global economic crisis so bitcoin prices will be further pulled down further.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

The price is always going to be recovering and there is no need to be always discussing the same topic, we all know that, anyway, if you are too impatient about waiting for it for a long more time, then just dump your coins, no one is forcing you to hold

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

yes for sure, unless you are new here or an amateur in the crypto world that you doubt the capabilities of our mother coin. Bitcoin will even recover even sooner than we all expected
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

yes for sure, unless you are new here or an amateur in the crypto world that you doubt the capabilities of our mother coin. Bitcoin will even recover even sooner than we all expected

Bitcoin already start recovering from that struggle, but the problem is, it has a slow recovery speed. It recover in long term period, thats why bitcoin is ideal for long term investment.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

Bitcoin already start recovering from that struggle, but the problem is, it has a slow recovery speed. It recover in long term period, thats why bitcoin is ideal for long term investment.

Bitcoin seems rising a little bit last few weeks, it means it is now starting to recover and climb. Bitcoin struggle a slow recovery speed, that's one thing of bitcoin's weakness, it's slow recovery speed.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

I think the FB ban lift is really a great factor to help bitcoin recover. But it would take time and not just like months. Maybe a lot of people still did not know that this good news has happened so we should be patient and let the news reach them but I'm certain that the coming months will be positive for btc because of this.
Louvre

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

We knew that bitcoin price is volatile but I believe that it go back to the Ath. we just be patient waiting for that time.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

i think as the bitcoin lover and bitcoin user, i think bitcoin will recover. but i don't know the exact time that bitcoin will recover, maybe next month, next year, next 5 years. who don't know about it, but i believe that bitcoin will recover soon and have a all time high price

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

At this point I think it is hard to make a predictions, but the recovery could take a while

Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

Bitcoin helps a lot of people specially those who are unemployed they give opportunity for them to earn income. And I do believe that even how many times that bitcoin down it will recover for every trials they experience and get up for being down and I believe bitcoin will be more powerful in future
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

True and bitcoin will recover slowly. Hopefully the uplifting of the ban of crypto ads on facebook would be a major change to the crypto world. For it will cause a big impact to those people who are interested and just got in with trading too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
polladwills

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

I am faithful it will recover and even surpass previous ATHs, especially on the long run. Just imagine the surge when lightning-network will be broadly implemented. Shocked
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Bitcoin is going to $4500. Some 8 inactive bitcoin accounts from 2011 have been logged in and each of them have 10,000+ Bitcoins. Total 100,000 Bitcoins could be sold.

This will happen in your dreams dude,stop spreading negativity trolls bitcoin will never go down to that lower price again,as market stabilizes today and maybe this is the start of bull,bear i guess had died week ago so i might say positively were looking in good market growth now,just wait and see what i mean because if you missed something then the train will leave you crying

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: