Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 994 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:27:04 AM

Of course bitcoin will recover but as of now bitcoin is gradually decreasing by its ups and downs , soaring different fake news around the globe , and affecting every mind set and leading to panicking, and also based on what i research bitcoin has a low supply and demand which is not sufficient to pump up.

But , on the other hand , still im currently holding my coins for the sake of my future and so on and so forth , i hope and rooting for its success , i believe that maybe in the middle of this year or the end of this year , maybe we can see some good price , i wish.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:49:21 AM

For me,i still believe that bitcoin will recover from the dip. No matter what happen,i will keep holding waiting for the right time of selling. The current movements of bitcoin in the market is very interesting for me,i know that the possibility and big chance of changing on this coming year ends,will makes me successful for this my chosen long term investment.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

I still believe in the capacity of bitcoin to recover we must be patient to wait for that time think positive of course we know that bitcoin is volatile but it will go back to it's high price soon.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering and in the future the bitcoin will recover the technology is expanding and people of the world are making investment in the crypto now because they know that the crypto is the future era currency and due to this the demand will rise which will ultimate recover the price and value of bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ginahaza

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

For me,i still believe that bitcoin will recover from the dip. No matter what happen,i will keep holding waiting for the right time of selling. The current movements of bitcoin in the market is very interesting for me,i know that the possibility and big chance of changing on this coming year ends,will makes me successful for this my chosen long term investment.

Yes, I agree with you , Im also hoping that bitcoin will recover its price as soon as the maket will recover its stable state, it is so volatile but the day will come that bitcoin will be consider as a currency.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

This is a tough question as no one has a definite answer to this question. Cryptocurrency prices has fell tremendously since the start of 2018 and this has caused many people to start wondering if this market would ever recover. I believe strongly that the market would recover but it would take some time. Look at bitcoins prices over the years, it bounces back nicely when the prices goes down and does well. I believe it would come back stronger
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Bitcoin has always recovered from previous crashes. Just look at how many times bitcoin has been declared dead in the media. What amazes me is that people still try to declare it as dead. Right now the infrastructure of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is being developed, and I believe the depressed prices partly reflect the waiting game.
who wants to let him consider him dead and quickly sells, we will get more, this cake is the end of it at all is not enough.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Bitcoin is a good currency. Bitcoin has already been more than ever, and it will get a better grip and it will have a bit networking and good bitcoin and trends
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

I think all will go back up, now it is in a state of descent but this is not from bitcoin bit. there are still many people who mince bitcoin, there are still many people who trade bitcoin, and many people still believe in bitcoin. I think it will make bitcoin persist and keep growing.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Im positive it will but it might be a year or so before it does I think if and that's if we get some more interest out of the high rollers things may move quicker but we will also either see a lot of manipulation or it will slow too forex pace regulated.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Eventually the technology will win. I am confident in the blockchain technology and it is this that will make bitcoin appreciate in the long run. We must keep in mind that those who are selling now will eventually run out of coins to sell.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Yes i think bitcoin will recover and will go back like before and I believe on that even the price now is decreasing hardly i know someday the price of bitcoin will go back again and again no matter what happen.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

for the bitcoin believers i think bitcoin will recover, not only recover they believe that bitcoin can rising up to the moon, its mean that the bitcoin price will rising up, the expert said that the price of bitcoin will increase in the first of Q4 until the end of year, but i dont know about it, maybe it just their speculation or fake news to makes people buy bitcoin

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Of course bitcoin will recover if the market is green. Because I believe the bitcoin for the future will increase in price and also more and more people who want to know more about bitcoin.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

Of course Bitcoin will recover itself. It is only visible now for us that the Bitcoin is really in its downfall but I know this downfall will rise up again. Life here in the crypto currency community is like a wheel. Sometimes on the top and sometimes at its bottom. Bitcoin will recover, patience it just what is necessary.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin will recover!
Not only recover, Bitcoin price will be higher than price in the end of 2017 year.
Wait 5 months..
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Bitcoin have its own time for recovery but nobody know when will that recovery start because it is very unpredictable. Expect more price fall in the coming weeks or months before the bounce start. There are some factors why the bitcoin are still going down the creation of global regulation for the cryptocurrencies, the FUDs and the possible price manipulation. When the big investors start buying again, the price will start to rise.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Some people said that bitcoin will recover but they don't mention when it will happen. Some people said Bitcoin won't be recover. All we can do is just wiat for the market stabilized and bitcoin or other altcoins to be recover. just give bitcoin more time to recover.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

Bitcoin price starting to stand the ground at $5,6k and if you're talking about if bitcoin will recover to $19k then i would told you to keep dreaming and hoping. You need to stated whats the meaning of recover, a short term recovery of price and a long term stability recovering isnt the same. Price will always recover if the future is still bright however its money and time consuming, if you're not ready for this at the first place then you shouldn't invest in it knowing the risk.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

The point if you think positively might make you more confident in following this crypto world. Because if you do not believe in the world of crypto you will certainly think only negative news that exists. Because I believe the crypto world will grow as time passes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: