Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Money, #1 Investment Scheme, Payments Guaranteed (NOT A PONZI)!!  (Read 6961 times)
Ins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:23:50 PM

Ahahah, firstly you created Ponzi-thread, then edit that to Investment Scheme Cheesy LOL
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:28:20 PM

Can you please explain how is this not a ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi will run away with your money, I won't.
So you don't even know what a ponzi is, good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme#The_.22Eight-Ball.22_model

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
HereToTrade (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:56:16 PM

Can you please explain how is this not a ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi will run away with your money, I won't.
So you don't even know what a ponzi is, good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme#The_.22Eight-Ball.22_model
You got the wrong there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

You're welcome
Antoniovg

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:06:08 PM

I need time to think before making a decision
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:07:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:58:02 AM by HereToTrade

I need time to think before making a decision
Very true. But don't take too long. Remember, BE FIRST...GET PAID FIRST!
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

Any idiot who gives you money, frankly deserves to lose it.
You don't deserve to gain it, though.
When idiots are involved, the world suffers.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:04:36 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:59:52 AM by HereToTrade

Any idiot who gives you money, frankly deserves to lose it.
You don't deserve to gain it, though.
When idiots are involved, the world suffers.

At the end of the day you will be the only one who never took advantage of this opportunity. I hope others out there are smarter and see the treasure in this.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:24:48 PM

I proved that this was fake TWICE yesterday, this is now the third time in a day that this guy has posted this.  BEWARE!

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:39:41 PM

I proved that this was fake TWICE yesterday, this is now the third time in a day that this guy has posted this.  BEWARE!
Please leave a negative feedback on his profile.
It would be better if people would start using the trust more.
It still sucks since there is this retarded DefaultTrust, but better than nothing.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:54:24 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:00:17 AM by HereToTrade

Such false claims... go hijack someone else's thread. I only want serious investors here.

Why do you destroy my thread? Oh, I know... you must be one of the guys that run all those Ponzi schemes and are afraid that if people realized I am legit you would lose business.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:00:34 AM by HereToTrade

I proved that this was fake TWICE yesterday, this is now the third time in a day that this guy has posted this.  BEWARE!
Please leave a negative feedback on his profile.
It would be better if people would start using the trust more.
It still sucks since there is this retarded DefaultTrust, but better than nothing.

Lohoris I took a look at your profile and WOW, you have some issues. Why do you accuse other people and have no proof what so ever. You left negative feedback to a trusted member because they insulted you? What a bunch of BS.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:02:10 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:00:51 AM by HereToTrade

I proved that this was fake TWICE yesterday, this is now the third time in a day that this guy has posted this.  BEWARE!
How is it fake? I don't see you running around other threads and screaming fake... even though they don't pay and make lame excuses. Why do you go to my thread? I haven't scammed anyone and I am not going to. Stop making ridiculous conclusions.
FUR11

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:04:11 PM

Such false claims... go hijack someone else's thread. I only want serious investors here.

Why do you destroy my thread? Oh, I know... you must be one of the guys that run all those Ponzi schemes and are afraid that if people realized I am legit you would lose business.

First thread you made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466146
Second thread you made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466291

In the first thread you can clearly see my math break down of how it won't work.  He changed it from "two" to "three" and then posted the second thread where someone else broke it down first.  This is now the third thread in a day.

FUR11

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

How is it fake? I don't see you running around other threads and screaming fake... even though they don't pay and make lame excuses. Why do you go to my thread? I haven't scammed anyone and I am not going to. Stop making ridiculous conclusions.

Wrong.  I post in every ponzi thread pointing out the logical fallacies.  Just as I've done to all three of yours.  Sorry.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:13:06 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:01:09 AM by HereToTrade

In the first thread you can clearly see my math break down of how it won't work.  He changed it from "two" to "three" and then posted the second thread where someone else broke it down first.  This is now the third thread in a day.
That's what you call evolution, things evolve all the time. Yes and after posting it I realized that it was a bad business plan, I needed to update my plan and I did. As you can see the previous plan and this plan is not the same. So why are you making false accusations on something completely different which no longer exists. Now no one will get scammed (no one got scammed in the previous business plan because I realised the flaw and immediately shut it down) in this business plan. I can guarantee you that.
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

LoL...

Not a ponzi? LoL Cheesy
FUR11

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

In the first thread you can clearly see my math break down of how it won't work.  He changed it from "two" to "three" and then posted the second thread where someone else broke it down first.  This is now the third thread in a day.
That's what you call evolution, things evolve all the time. Yes and after posting it I realized that it was a bad business plan, I needed to update my plan and I did. As you can see the previous plan and this plan is not the same. So why are you making false accusations on something completely different which no longer exists. Now no one will get scammed (no one got scammed in the previous business plan because I realised the flaw and immediately shut it down) in this business plan. I can guarantee you that.

The system is the same at it's core.  After a handful of people invest, the bank will run out of money.  Are you saying that you will go out of pocket to pay everyone else their money?  Are you willing to escrow money to do that as a sign of good faith?

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:37:24 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:01:37 AM by HereToTrade

In the first thread you can clearly see my math break down of how it won't work.  He changed it from "two" to "three" and then posted the second thread where someone else broke it down first.  This is now the third thread in a day.

The system is the same at it's core.  After a handful of people invest, the bank will run out of money.  Are you saying that you will go out of pocket to pay everyone else their money?  Are you willing to escrow money to do that as a sign of good faith?
I will tell you a little secret. The bank will never run out of money because the income is bigger than the outcome.

Yes I am willing to escrow money.
FUR11

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

I will tell you a little secret. The bank will never run out of money because the income is bigger than the outcome.

Yes I am willing to escrow money.

Are you saying that you changed your scheme from a ponzi to a pyramid?

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:49:28 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:01:48 AM by HereToTrade

How much do you want me to escrow? I will prove I am legit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: