Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:00:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jamaican bobsled team didn't mention doge  (Read 2337 times)
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:19:03 PM

I don't think all the money went to waste. Considering the price jump of more than 50% when it was going done due to the problem of dust.
UltraPleb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:22:34 PM

I don't know what people really expected, the Olympics isn't a commercial event so we weren't going to be mentioned that much.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

I don't think all the money went to waste. Considering the price jump of more than 50% when it was going done due to the problem of dust.

it was a waste, face it. they didn't even put DOGE logo on their team lmao. for all you know they bought new homes for themselves in jamiaca with ur money hahaha what a fail !

Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 06:29:07 PM

it was a waste, face it. they didn't even put DOGE logo on their team lmao. for all you know they bought new homes for themselves in jamiaca with ur money hahaha what a fail !

they didn't put a logo on their team because they are not allowed to.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
troy112

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

By mentioning in front of the world, in my opinion it would have created more problems for the comunity as some govt. Would have made a news comment or some regulation making it fall more in price.
troy112

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:35:05 PM

And Idea was not to sponser the team, it was like a charity + pr event for the news to follow.
zemario

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Were anybody expecting they would?
How naive can you be?
They did enjoy your money: free traveling, having fun, staying at the Olympic village, going to parties eventually getting laid with some fit female athlete from the first world (winter olympics is basically "richie olympics"), participating in a world class competition of a sport they barely know the name, and so on...

That was the whole point from the beginning. I am genuinely puzzled, what do you think their goal was?
WompRat

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

I will just say that I am really looking forward to seeing Team Jamaica compete tomorrow.  The heats start at 4:15 GMT and I have got some beers chilling.

Dogecoin has already benefited hugely from the publicity.  No one needs to say anything.  It wasn't sponsorship, the prize is seeing them compete.  

Good luck Team Jamaica and also good luck to Lamin Deen and John Baines representing Team GB.  I will be celebrating if either reaches the finals.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

why are they wasting money on that  crap anyway.

should put all money raised into dog trust or dog charities..... who gives a turd about some jamaican crappy bobsled team?  i think you will find if the media picks up that doge coin actually raises money for animals particularly dogs a lot more people would come on board. Never underestimate animal lovers.

oh jeez you got to be kidding me lol

i see they are getting creative in trying to prop up the scam now..
not surprising i see people dumping the crap coin and leaving in larger and larger numbers and price is tanking
and its only going to get worse as mining gets harder and harder.

NONE

of you give two fucking shits about dog charities.. your greedy brats using that as an excuse to lure people
into a pyramid profit scheme and you couldn't care less about anyone at the bottom,
when you guys decide to scatter with little to no warning.. anyone who says other wise is lying through their teeth !
I have not seen 1 guy on the internet brag about helping dogs with a charity.. i hear nothing but bragging about "much profits".
don't play dumb..
+ 0.5

What kind of "charity" is that, done to generate goodwill and inflate one's holdings?

I get a few giggles out of self-interested posts that insult people's intelligence. It's a mix of being amused and feeling pity for their lack of understanding of how other people see their naiveness. But this shit is becoming so predominant that is getting to the level of spam! No wonder some want to get rid of the alt-coin section.

Edit: oh, and you're annoyed the Jamaican team didn't mention Dogecoin. I thought it was charitable and altruistic without asking for anything in return!

Oh look, it's this fool again. You missed out on doge, don't keep crying about it.

Reading your boasting about wasting your welfare on trinkets and some shitty benq 24" monitor in some other thread made me feel only sad on your behalf. 

I will donate some doge to your charity if you like to get you off the streets.  How about some hobo nickels... i have a few k... those are more fitting for you. Send me your wallet address and i'll let you test one out you'll love it. You'll get another after few days if you're good.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:35:55 PM

If they're too embarrassed to even tell people they received Dogecoin donations, how on earth is it ever going to go mainstream?  Undecided

Pretty lousy of them, I must say, however we don't know whether it was from not wishing to say, or because they were told not to mention it.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:41:05 PM

they didn't put a logo on their team because they are not allowed to.

dammed , Sometimes I wish I lived in the 60s Cheesy

LoL  Grin

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

should put all money raised into dog trust or dog charities..... who gives a turd about some jamaican crappy bobsled team?  i think you will find if the media picks up that doge coin actually raises money for animals particularly dogs a lot more people would come on board. Never underestimate animal lovers.

not surprising i see people dumping the crap coin and leaving in larger and larger numbers and price is tanking

NONE

of you give two fucking shits about dog charities.. your greedy brats using that as an excuse to lure people
into a pyramid profit scheme and you couldn't care less about anyone at the bottom,
when you guys decide to scatter with little to no warning.. anyone who says other wise is lying through their teeth !
I have not seen 1 guy on the internet brag about helping dogs with a charity.. i hear nothing but bragging about "much profits".
don't play dumb..
+ 0.5

What kind of "charity" is that, done to generate goodwill and inflate one's holdings?

I get a few giggles out of self-interested posts that insult people's intelligence. It's a mix of being amused and feeling pity for their lack of understanding of how other people see their naiveness. But this shit is becoming so predominant that is getting to the level of spam! No wonder some want to get rid of the alt-coin section.

Edit: oh, and you're annoyed the Jamaican team didn't mention Dogecoin. I thought it was charitable and altruistic without asking for anything in return!

Oh look, it's this fool again. You missed out on doge, don't keep crying about it.

Reading your boasting about wasting your welfare on trinkets and some shitty benq 24" monitor in some other thread made me feel only sad on your behalf.  

I will donate some doge to your charity if you like to get you off the streets.  How about some hobo nickels... i have a few k... those are more fitting for you. Send me your wallet address and i'll let you test one out you'll love it. You'll get another after few days if you're good.

If it's true then why not donate to me ?
I love my trinkets and i am proud.

Your mad i am a leet cracker and coder and i have made huge amounts of money doing this with out scamming noobs with shit like Doge coin
And i remember you too from the last topic about Doge where i owned your poor nub ass and now your trying to have another go at me but your gonna get laid out again son Wink

Why on earth do you guys keep repeating the same 3 or 4 retorts endlessly that are clearly retarded nonsense ? (nevermind, i know, its because your stupid)
I am jealous ? I have stated all along on a million topics i actually support mining / trading Doge or any coin for profit (see the the Sig and the part in bold)
What i have a problem with is your fanboy antics across the web and the endless lying spamming and deceitful propaganda you cheerleaders spread.

I have been told i am jealous, poor, mad etc etc more than one time in the last year and i wow your so smart and creative you caught me..
I am talking simply because i am jealous of your 1 BTC some snotty brat made and i am OHHHH SOOOO horribly angry i can't contain myself lol

PS: My $500 monitor slays ass Smiley
jealous bitch ?
You should edit your post and add the more expensive stuff i bragged about getting for the hell of it.. you only mentioned the cheap stuff lol
Oh wait never mind i'm poor and jealous of all your 'much profit' LOLOL

I out class you and i make more than you and i do it with dignity and respect kid.
By the way i am a white hot comet of awesome and i know you guys are starting with me because your jealous and wish you were me.. just admit it.

CryptoHunter ? more like CryptoBaby

This forum should have an age limit Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:40:55 AM

NONE

don't play dumb..
+ 0.5

I will donate some doge to your charity if you like to get you off the streets.  How about some hobo nickels... i have a few k... those are more fitting for you. Send me your wallet address and i'll let you test one out you'll love it. You'll get another after few days if you're good.
You're confusing me with someone else. I don't have such Benq monitor, neither I know what trinkets are.

My concerns are different. I want to find a stable crypto-coin to park some savings on (for various reasons, including afraid of Cyprus style bail-ins, etc...) , so sometimes I'm interested in learning which coins to stay away from.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:59:51 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 01:31:23 AM by cryptohunter

NONE

don't play dumb..
+ 0.5

If it's true then why not donate to me ?
I love my trinkets and i am proud.

Your mad i am a leet cracker and coder and i have made huge amounts of money doing this with out scamming noobs with shit like Doge coin
And i remember you too from the last topic about Doge where i owned your poor nub ass and now your trying to have another go at me but your gonna get laid out again son Wink

Why on earth do you guys keep repeating the same 3 or 4 retorts endlessly that are clearly retarded nonsense ? (nevermind, i know, its because your stupid)
I am jealous ? I have stated all along on a million topics i actually support mining / trading Doge or any coin for profit (see the the Sig and the part in bold)
What i have a problem with is your fanboy antics across the web and the endless lying spamming and deceitful propaganda you cheerleaders spread.

I have been told i am jealous, poor, mad etc etc more than one time in the last year and i wow your so smart and creative you caught me..
I am talking simply because i am jealous of your 1 BTC some snotty brat made and i am OHHHH SOOOO horribly angry i can't contain myself lol

PS: My $500 monitor slays ass Smiley
jealous bitch ?
You should edit your post and add the more expensive stuff i bragged about getting for the hell of it.. you only mentioned the cheap stuff lol
Oh wait never mind i'm poor and jealous of all your 'much profit' LOLOL

I out class you and i make more than you and i do it with dignity and respect kid.
By the way i am a white hot comet of awesome and i know you guys are starting with me because your jealous and wish you were me.. just admit it.

CryptoHunter ? more like CryptoBaby

This forum should have an age limit Sad

Proud?  Class?  i can't imagine you have any familiarity with those types of words?? where did something like you encounter them?

"Leet cracker and coder "Huh .... try getting a basic grasp of the english language before inventing such stories in future.

It's 'you're'... you fucktard. I can't be bothered to argue with you and your monster $500 dollar monitor .... lol, i charge your mom more than that to toss my salad.

I can't remember the other stuff you were boasting/dreaming of owning, it all seemed so naff i just knew you must be a complete loser to believe it was worth mentioning.

Also your memory is about as broken as your English... i have never wasted time on you before on this forum, so please get some kind of grasp on reality - dipshit.

ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

So...it seems almost everyone in this thread forgot this picture existed...

stay classy guys...  Roll Eyes

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:07:38 AM

sure It was not a waste.
It was such a good news for Doge that we are clearly see what is happening.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:10:27 AM

LOL, they got some cuddly looking dog on there. Pretty sure that explains the facial expression.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:23:46 AM

awesome.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:24:19 AM

awesome.

Ohh..didn't see that before.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: