Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:13:51 PM

@OP Post your wallet address for donations for this wonderfull info.

thank you, but I do not need any donations.
I have so far earned $ 350,000 usd for only 1 year.

ha ha, then what are you doing here? Oh wait, boasting about your predictions and earnings...yup I forgot~

I wait crash to 200 usd.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

You are very clever.
I already caught a lot doomsday talkers by anylizing their BTC wallet.
They loose a lot of money, but pretend the oposite.
I don't believe you made 350 thousend this year, with your transaction history you could have proof you talk the truth.

I say, from mart 2013 year until today.
I thought you left bitcoin world. You have as you said, have zero btc and think wil die. Ok, that is your opinion, but what you are still doing here and what you want to achive? You have nothing else to do then to fud bitcoin while in the same time you think is worthless and doomed. It seems that you are very much involved in the btc, your post prooves that even you act that its not.

I have zero bitcoins, but I have a lot money on my metatrader account ! So.........

Ok, then do not trade any pair with btc, and that will solve your problems. Why you waste your time here saying same all the time.
Beside, metatrader is trading platform where you can have account on many brokers, naimly forex. Go and trade forex and leave btc world.

Then, you have problem, why read my thread and why post here ?
Please go to another place.

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:34:55 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 05:49:59 PM by alfabitcoin

You are very clever.
I already caught a lot doomsday talkers by anylizing their BTC wallet.
They loose a lot of money, but pretend the oposite.
I don't believe you made 350 thousend this year, with your transaction history you could have proof you talk the truth.

I say, from mart 2013 year until today.
I thought you left bitcoin world. You have as you said, have zero btc and think wil die. Ok, that is your opinion, but what you are still doing here and what you want to achive? You have nothing else to do then to fud bitcoin while in the same time you think is worthless and doomed. It seems that you are very much involved in the btc, your post prooves that even you act that its not.

I have zero bitcoins, but I have a lot money on my metatrader account ! So.........

Ok, then do not trade any pair with btc, and that will solve your problems. Why you waste your time here saying same all the time.
Beside, metatrader is trading platform where you can have account on many brokers, naimly forex. Go and trade forex and leave btc world.

Then, you have problem, why read my thread and why post here ?
Please go to another place.

I believe in bitcoin so i post in bitcointalk forum. This forum is about bitcoin, not forex fud. You on another hand, do not belive in it, think will die and do not have anything with it. You create fud in order to profit with your forex metatrader. That speak a lot about what kind of prerson you really are.
In last two months you started threads with same fud all over again in each and every section in bitcointalk! And proveed my and other point of reason to do so.
There is big difference between posting an negative opinion once or twice and reapeating same fud all over the place for more then two months - that make you big troll and fudster!
ph111

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:09:15 PM

I have met a lot of wealthy people in my life and none of them ever brag about what they have i won't read this thread again your a lier you have just convinced me !
  No wonder admin usually delete your posts your annoying !
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:17:06 PM

I have met a lot of wealthy people in my life and none of them ever brag about what they have i won't read this thread again your a lier you have just convinced me !
  No wonder admin usually delete your posts your annoying !

Remember, the wealth of man is not measured in money !
I can, with this money buy only a house, and after that I have no money.
I am a rich man because of other things, not because of money,
It is for people from the west (capitalists) is so difficult to understand.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

Another day still full of FUD.
Are we having fun today?

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:47:05 PM

Another day still full of FUD.
Are we having fun today?

My forecasts from 5.jan 2014 year, while the bitcoin price was 1000 usd is FUD Huh
It seems it's my prediction was correct and 99% of other people that spread FUD !!!
Read and think about it !

My thread and my forecasts from 5.jan 2014 year at 1000 usd price !!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400001.0

Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

Your thread is utter bullshit, it still makes no sense to me.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:51:23 PM

Your thread is utter bullshit, it still makes no sense to me.

My thread and my forecasts from 5.jan 2014 year at 1000 usd price !!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400001.0

It seems it's my prediction was correct and 99% of other people that spread FUD !!!
Read and think about it !

whether it was true or not?

automobile

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

Can you predict $0.01 for 1 BTC? $200 is too high...
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

Yes, Bitcoin for 2-3 years will not exist, the same as Liberty Reserve.

alfabitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:49:41 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 10:00:15 PM by alfabitcoin

I predict igorr will not exist in bt forum. Btw liberty reserve were ewallet service, nothing related with bitcoin. Your stupidity are shocking.
Just because your country banned btc and you lost oportunity you now hate all about bitcoin and wish you will feel better if bitcoin dies! What a pathetic person has such attitude?
What has price of bitcoin to do with bitcoin existance? It can worth, 1, 10, 100, 1000 or 10000$ does not change a thing, it will be still used and some people willing to trade. Price change is normal, it wont go to zero - that for sure.

I suggest everybody involved in bitcoin, no matter what aspect, put on ignore igorr ( and alike) and stop fed the trolls. That is a whole point and goal of such a people - crave for attention.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

I predict igorr will not exist in bt forum. Btw liberty reserve were ewallet service, nothing related with bitcoin. Your stupidity are shocking.
Just because your country banned btc and you lost oportunity you now hate all about bitcoin and wish you will feel better if bitcoin dies! What a pathetic person has such attitude?
What has price of bitcoin to do with bitcoin existance? It can worth, 1, 10, 100, 1000 or 10000$ does not change a thing, it will be still used and some people willing to trade. Price change is normal, it wont go to zero - that for sure.

I suggest everybody involved in bitcoin, no matter what aspect, put on ignore igorr ( and alike) and stop fed the trolls. That is a whole point and goal of such a people - crave for attention.

He didn't say liberty reserve was related to bitcoin, just that it's dead.
alfabitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:43:00 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 06:22:05 PM by alfabitcoin

That is why i ask how liberty reserve is related. We are in bitcoin forum after all.
Why he mention liberty reserve in the first place? make no sense. He could mention Stalin, SSSR or his grandfather is dead as an example. To teach what dead mean? Lol
What a bunch of nosense.
No, in his head LB is related to bitcoin. He lost a lot and now want btc to fail as he think he will feel better. He resent people who enter into btc world early, those who mine, asic manufactures. He resent all who made money because hes late and he is jelous.
This is what his thread and post about. Just check igorr first posts in the forum, you will figure him out.
Finally, I have nothing against those who predict price change! But I do against of those who spam forum all the time of bitcoin death.

Guys, let this thread DIE and put igorr on ignore!
He can talk to himself, trolls will be always around, but we need to ignore them and not to fed them to troll more.
They hate reasonable and ratinallity.

Igorr will die too, like the rest of us, eventually, when, nobody knows and hen it happen - so what? Why igorr waste his time for such a long time spreading this is beyond me! What he want to achive? Geez what a crazy guy. Hes lonely maybe...

Bitcoin already made me a lot of money and Iam nothing but grateful for it. If it comes to the end, I wont be fustrated nor sad, something other will come like always. Nobody know the future and igorr is a waste of time. He will lose all his money on forex because forex is dead. Sorry igorr, forex is dead!
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:49:23 PM

Why he mention liberty reserve in the first place? make no sense. He could mention Stalin, SSSR or his grandfather is dead as an example. To teach what dead mean? Lol
What a bunch of nosense.
No, in his head LB is related to bitcoin. He lost a lot and now want btc to fail as he think he will feel better. He resent people who enter into btc world early, those who mine, asic manufactures. He resent all who made money because hes late and he is jelous.
This is what his thread and post about. Just check igorr first posts in the forum, you will figure him out.
Finally, I have nothing against those who predict price change! But I do against of those who spam forum all the time of bitcoin death.

Sory dude, but the bitcoin end  coming.

alfabitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:59:11 PM

What a bunch of nosense.

Sory dude, but the bitcoin end  coming.

It does not make a difference to me, I have made a lot of money. But for sure, if bitcoin dies it wont make you feel better or recover your loses and missing oportunity. Your jelosy and hate for all btc comunity will remain and continue to eat you alive.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:21:28 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 07:50:46 PM by igorr

In the diagram below we can see, what happens with the price when someone sell 3500  Bitcoins !
And remember every day we have generated about 4,000 new Bitcoins!
who will to pay it ?
Maybe every member at bitcointalk.org to go to the bank and take a loan for invest in bitcoin.
Factory of Bitcoin are hungry and they need a lot of money.

View Screen Capture

alfabitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

So why that upset you. Why you are so upset who buy or sell bitcoins, fresh mined or not? Btc mine reward is hardcoded in bitcoin and well known.
If you do not want to be involved in bitcoin then do not and go away. Stop to annoy people who does, if somebody lose or win it will be their decision.
Again, what is wrong with you? Why are you wasting time in something you are not involved iin? Also i noticed you do not talk and defend your opinion in some rational way. You just copy paste same bs since last year.
This just show how jeleous you are in bitcoin miners. You came to late in the game, sorry, but its nobody fault.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:00:38 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:18:55 PM by igorr

So why that upset you. Why you are so upset who buy or sell bitcoins, fresh mined or not? Btc mine reward is hardcoded in bitcoin and well known.
If you do not want to be involved in bitcoin then do not and go away. Stop to annoy people who does, if somebody lose or win it will be their decision.
Again, what is wrong with you? Why are you wasting time in something you are not involved iin? Also i noticed you do not talk and defend your opinion in some rational way. You just copy paste same bs since last year.

I dont know, What you doing in my thread ?
You want to quarrel with me ?

Sory, but it will not be possible.

Anyone who wants to check whether I'm talking about the truth, can visit my threads before 90 days, and check
when the price was 1000 usd.
"Bicoin biggest scam in the early history"
My thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400001.0

"URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!"
This thread is started when the price was 700 usd, before 45 days.

My theory is true or false?
Assess yourself.

alfabitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:05:09 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:56:35 PM by alfabitcoin

I dont know, What you doing in my thread ?
You want to quarrel with me ?

Sory, but it will not be possible.
Since when you are an owner of this thread? Make a thread selfmoderated if you are not able to defend your opinion in ratinal way.
Then you can have monologue and talk to yourself.

This is what David Frum said

The modern currency float has its problems. There is no magical monetary cure, monetary policy is a policy area almost uniquely crowded with trade-offs and lesser evils.

If you want a classical gold standard, you get chronic deflation punctuated by depressions, as the U.S. did between 1873 and 1934.

If you want a regime of managed currencies tethered to gold, you get regulations and controls, as the U.S. got from 1934 through 1971.

If you let the currency float, you get chronic inflation punctuated by bubbles, the American lot since 1971.

System 1 is incompatible with democracy, because voters won’t accept the pain inherent in a gold standard.

System 2 is incompatible with the free market economics I favor.

That leaves me with System 3 as the worst option except for all the others.

Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_Shock
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: