Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

In reality I have no clue what is going to happen.  Embarrassed

RodeoX is a hardcore bitcoin believer. Of course he knows we are going only up from here. Recent news are uber bullish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:05:13 AM

bitcoin will go to 4-5 usd.

You mean it will be attacked on the network level (51% attack?)

Or is your projection that it'll go to $5 based solely on insufficient demand for bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not  more interesting,and as such has no more investors, and losing popularity.
All this so far has been an artificial raising popularity, using various speculations of mining hardware manufacturer.
Now is mining factor 5.5 cents per Gh at 24 hour, and for next  12 days it will be about 4 cents per Gh at 24 hours, and here is begin of end for crypto coins.
Soon, people will to realize that been deceived.

If you have a memory span of more than a few weeks, you will remember that bitcoin's popularity comes in cycles. Take a look at the summer 2013 graph and see that it lost a lot of interest, only to gain it back in November. Besides, you must be aware that the world is awash with fiat, Fed is printing dollars like there is no tomorrow, every other country is following them on that path, and people don't see any good investment options to choose from to dump their depreciating fiat into. That pretty much guarantees a lot of interest for bitcoin, when the next cycle of popularity comes, as it did in the past. Nothing has changed since a few years ago, we're seeing more of the same, hence the trends of the past apply.

Which means, your calculations of USD/Gh will be rendered invalid when the price goes up, then this 5 cents per Gh will start growing again, where it becomes (more) profitable, and the next mining rush takes place.

You will be proven right in the end, but it won't be this year, sorry. It will be a few years later, when Bitcoin mining has taken a significant portion of world's electricity consumption and pushed against natural limits, and when Proof-of-Stake cryptos have established themselves to take over the race from bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:23:48 PM

In reality I have no clue what is going to happen.  Embarrassed

RodeoX is a hardcore bitcoin believer. Of course he knows we are going only up from here. Recent news are uber bullish
I am bullish, but if you had my optimism and a cup of coffee, you would just have a cup of coffee. There are just to many possibilities to consider for real predictions. That's why I hedge my bitcoin profits with purchases of gold and real estate. Those things offer some growth potential and a solid track record of holding their value.
However I do not see any evidence that bitcoin is about to collapse. It may some day do that, but that means I could be said to be on the verge of collapse; As I will surely die someday.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

My defintion of "Soon" is about 6 month or max 1 year, bitcoin will go to 4-5 usd.
Again, you are full of ..it.  NO THEY WON'T!

Because I will buy them at $6.

It has long been known,

Before 4 months, 99% of people said, If the bitcoin price falls to 900 usd,"I will buy all"
Where are these people ?
Why are they lying ?

These people they took a lot of money and go to another job (billions of dollars),
Now these people are not interested in bitcoin.
Lol that's not true

Yes it is true.

Agreed. I've been hearing it since 2011. "If price ever drops to X, I'm going all in!" Price drops to X, no one buys, price falls further.
LOADING.READY.RUN

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:24:00 PM

Agreed. I've been hearing it since 2011. "If price ever drops to X, I'm going all in!" Price drops to X, no one buys, price falls further.

Also agreed. This can clearly be seen from the constantly falling BTC prices since 2011. ehm wait!!!  Tongue
conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:42:49 PM

(...). It will be a few years later, when Bitcoin mining has taken a significant portion of world's electricity consumption and pushed against natural limits, and when Proof-of-Stake cryptos have established themselves to take over the race from bitcoin.

POS promotes savings - not spending - therefore, not good as a currency.  A healthy economy needs its money supply to flow, so that goods are produced, sold, and services are rendered. If you halt the flow of money, you stall the economy. 

But I agree with you, there will be something else replacing Bitcoin, but what?

Agree that PoS currencies are a solution to the problem of energy used into keep the network but are no good for economy. There are, however, other currencies trying to go beyond PoS. I am particularly interested in NEM since they are developing the concept of PRoof of Importance, in which you are rewardwd to keep the network instead of the stake, thus favouring coin flow together with a major emphasis into connect the coin with real world gods that can be traded theough the network. I am not certain of the success of NEM since it hasbeen released yet, but I am certain that the future of cryptocurrency depends on coins that can achieve these issues (energy, distribution, commerce), and BTC is still suboptimal in several of these aspects

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
edwardspitz

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:06:13 PM

We need Wall Street right now (this minute) if we are going to reach 600 before summer?
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:11:37 PM

50 bucks bet : back on 800 US$ until June, If not, I pay 50 US$ to you, if yes, you pay me 40 US$. Fair enought, right ?
Anyone ?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
edwardspitz

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:26:43 PM

50 bucks bet : back on 800 US$ until June, If not, I pay 50 US$ to you, if yes, you pay me 40 US$. Fair enought, right ?
Anyone ?

Fair enough! I believe firmly in Bitcoin, but I am a bit cautious to invest right now. You may very well be right about $800. 
bgmc

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:40:01 AM

Please stop spreading your FUD. You act like you WANT it to crash when you post junk like this.
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:33:46 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 05:47:11 PM by igorr

Please stop spreading your FUD. You act like you WANT it to crash when you post junk like this.

It is not FUD, it is true and reality,
how is the mining factor smaller, Bitcoin is near death, before I explained why this is so.
And I not want to crash bitcoin price, because for me, Bitcoin has no value,
or for me the whole Bitcoin economy is not worth even one U.S. dollar.

Bitcoin is not the currency, not the economy, Bitcoin is a toy for children fun.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

how is the mining factor smaller, Bitcoin is near death, before I explained why this is so.

Bitcoin is not the currency, not the economy, Bitcoin is a toy for children fun.

sure there's people out there exchanging millions with "toy" bitcoins

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:13:51 PM

Your valuation of Bitcoin is irrational because so many businesses and people use Bitcoin and it is useful in so many ways; let me give you one : international transfer of wealth and savings that you control without third party risk

You don't have ANY bitcoins?

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

Your valuation of Bitcoin is irrational because so many businesses and people use Bitcoin and it is useful in so many ways; let me give you one : international transfer of wealth and savings that you control without third party risk

I not have bitcoin,  I have VISA card and much money in my bank account,
it is the best way for me.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

I not have bitcoin,  I have VISA card and much money in my bank account,

You must trust your bank, your government and your fiat currency

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:43:59 PM

I not have bitcoin,  I have VISA card and much money in my bank account,

You must trust your bank, your government and your fiat currency

Yes I trust, because my bank is very powerful on the world.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:26:07 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 12:56:17 AM by igorr

For me only solution is central bank of Russia.
But I must to say,
Thanks bitcoin for my amazing profit.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Current mining factor is about 0.048 usd per GH / s at 24 h,
For 8 days will be -24% or $ 0.036 per GH at 24 h and only under the condition that the price is not falling below 500 usd !

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

igorr (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:19:32 PM

Trend and price before 1 month:

Trend and price today:

See you again within a month with trend lines and current price.

fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:24:27 PM

Igorr did you short@1100$ or have you just sold?

If short, is your order still open? How many fees have you paid until now?

You used Metatrader @BTC-e as far a i remember?

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: