Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2560 times)
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Yes, it's such a shame that people just dump the coins and lose the whole point of the process: earn even more than free tokens. I also acquire more and hold. I can always sell later. It's a shame that people play into the hands of speculators and sell cheap.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

it is normal i think if we find many bounty hunters are directly sell their bounty reward in DEX right after distribution, yes it will dumped the price and we can find the price are too cheap or even lower than ICO price. but, i think it depends on every bounty participant's need. but for me, i will tend to wait until the project launched and platform was ready to use by crypto enthusiast, it might more profitable for bounty hunters. especially if we see to current market situation.
What happens is that many bounty hunters are not participating in the campaign because they believe in the project they only want to get their money as fast as they can, and if that means selling even when the market is down then they are going to do that, I'm pretty sure that they could benefit a lot more if they waited for their coins to become more valuable.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Yes, this happens very often and it seems to me that everyone for himself decides to sell this or that coin or still keep it in a long time

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

basically I stick to the strategy of trading. but sometimes you have to wait and save the coin for better times. it depends on the circumstances. also, not everyone succeeds or trade or hold.

Everything is very individual. There are people, which are born to be the best traders - they need just more experience, and then these guys succeed. The other ones would better prefer to hold their cryptos.
buying strategy when market prices are down. for us to buy lots of coins to sell when market prices rise again. a strategy to hold back when the price of bitcoin goes down and we want to sell our coins to get a profit. but can't get a lot of profit if you sell on a low market.
tooiu3

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Buying and holding depends on the market conditions at the time. For example, the current encryption market I think is very suitable for investment, because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and I think the market will not fall again.
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

in my opinion it is a good strategy, but not all tokens coming from an ico after being registered in an exchange will experience price increases, sometimes there are also some tokens which after being listed on an exchange and the price below ico in the future even the price of the token decreases.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Buying and holding depends on the market conditions at the time. For example, the current encryption market I think is very suitable for investment, because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and I think the market will not fall again.
I agree with you. This is the time to buy and hold altcoins, Bitcoin price is fluctuating in prices range from $6000 to 7500$, so it will not make altcoins price change too much.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

At this time I will not sell the coins I have, I prefer to hold my coins because the crypto market is currently down, but to buy, I will buy coins that have the potential to improve in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

There is no 100% solid strategy that works best for crypto trading. You can be an expert yet lose some investment. Anyway, you can perform some thorough research on the market to ascertain a good level of confidence in a particular coin and how it performs on the market. After researching on the performance of the coin on the market, the fundamental rule sets in, wait till a drop in price, buy at low price and sell at high price.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

divide your starting money into 10, invest in 10 decent coins, if one starts mooning sell a % and use profits to buy small stake in a few more.

Once you reach about 25 coins you should only add news by removing the bottom performers, normal people can't follow more than 25 coins at a time, and if you can't follow a project yourself and rely on hype you're managing your money badly
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

True, buying bitcoins or hodling depends on the situation, if you buy bitcoin make sure that it is in minimum price, because if you buy at high price, when it falls down you loss your money, but its okay if it fall just hodl it and wait to rise. Hodl while still you can because it will rise again.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:54 AM

It is very reasonable because the bounty hunter does not want to get a cheap price. And opportunity when the coins are already included in the list of Exchange they would compete to sell the coins. They raced to sell coins because if the longer hold coin price is getting down. With things like this that make many bounty hunters directly selling the coins.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Sometimes hunters receive useless tokens like Cashbet. Once it got listed on Hitbtc you could sell for 50-60 cents and now price is just 5 cents without volume.
 I regret not selling my bounty tokens immediately.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I think strategy of buying is take place most important role for an investor or bounty hunter because your first step can decide it you will be made more profit or not. I personally advice to every person who is involved in ICO market if you want to get more profit on investment then before investment please study all related information and always select highly valuable coin as well as project.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
I think holding and the buying is the best Strategy at this moment. I think holding is the best because the market price is low and I believe when the crypto market increased the price it's will bring us a good profit.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Investing in crypto is very much like gambling. Most tokens never regained its glory after the initial hype surrounding it, and you wished you had sold it earlier. Whereas only a handful will give the astronomical return that everyone is hoping for, provided you hold long enough.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I participated in any bounty campaign from last September and I hold almost all rewards Wink
Good for you. When you don't desperately need money and can wait, then better wait. We can always sell later. But selling before an official listing would be not wise.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

In my own experience in the cryptocurrency investment, one of the ways I usually use is to buy when the price is down and sell when it increases to my satisfaction.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I am currently trying to aim for daily trading, I am not near being an expert but I am definitely getting the hang of it, and what I noticed is that you should avoid getting greedy at all cost, aim for maximum of 3 percent profit daily.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

In my own experience in the cryptocurrency investment, one of the ways I usually use is to buy when the price is down and sell when it increases to my satisfaction.

This is the best strategy,  but sometimes because of emergency needed i sell my coin even in low price and it's my lose but  i face the consequences of what i did ,i still hold some of my coin and wait for the recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: