Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635405 times)
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:09:56 AM

I hope this doesn't bother anyone, but I would like to share this with the community I'm invested in. I’m doing a study on digital currencies, and I made a short survey about it. I would be more than pleased, if you could answer to this survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15GwSRZlWydQjK6zMCGeLr4fKdY79UGZx3xp-5eko3Dg/viewform Thanks guys!
1 thing that seems odd to me is the question "Have you have ever bought cryptocurrency with fiat or bitcoin?". Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, so I answered the question as though it asked only fiat. Exchanging bitcoins to other cryptocurrency is something I guess most, if not all, of us have done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:23:42 AM

Lol yeah I was confused by this question as well. I'm interested to see what this survey is for.

dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:26:33 AM

I mentioned this earlier and will mention it again.

Pull your coins off of cryptorush immediately!!!

This exchange has been hacked and will not survive.

Also another reminder to never use an exchange or online wallet as a bank account and always keep a minimal balance. Use different passwords and login details for all exchanges that you operate on.

Stay safe and be smart folks. It is typically the naive, dumb and lazy that prove to be the biggest victims.

You will not be able to cashout in BTC and will likely have to transfer over to another coin that was not affected and withdraw an alt currency, if it is not already too late.....

Thank god DopeCoin users will escape this recent fiasco as we were not listed on that exchange. But consider this a near miss and make the proper security adjustments to protect your investment.
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:58:47 AM

Also another reminder to never use an exchange or online wallet as a bank account and always keep a minimal balance. Use different passwords and login details for all exchanges that you operate on.

Stay safe and be smart folks. It is typically the naive, dumb and lazy that prove to be the biggest victims.

You will not be able to cashout in BTC and will likely have to transfer over to another coin that was not affected and withdraw an alt currency, if it is not already too late.....

Thank god DopeCoin users will escape this recent fiasco as we were not listed on that exchange. But consider this a near miss and make the proper security adjustments to protect your investment.

WOW,is this seriously? cryptorush market is online.
Tweek

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:12:20 AM

Omg i stay 5 min watching my cgminer, and diff is always jumping diff was 8 goes to 3->2>0>2>3>8>16>20>33 wtf, we can t mine like this Sad
Mmm, why? In fact, it looks like less coins are hitting the marketplace, meaning less dilution, meaning higher prices.... Anyway, i really would like to URGE DEV to change to scrypt Jane or another type, as currently the normal scrypt mining is dying... The coins that are being bought are the coins that doesn't use standard scrypting... It is really important that DEV recognize this problem, travelling all around the world and promoting the coin is all good and nice, but the dilution is just killing us, and how longer he wait, how more difficult it will become to get the price higher...
Where is the proof of scrypt mining dying? There are still many GigaHashes worth of scrypt miners active http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sort=hashrate&dir=desc
Mining in general is taking a big loss, if you take a look at your local techsite/ebay you probably see that a lot of AMD cards are being sold. Miners are losing faith in the profitability of their coins and they step out of mining. This makes no difference wether you are on Scryot, Scrypt-N or Scrypt-Jane. The only ones that keep steady is Sha-256 because people are not going to sell their asics they bought before they have their loss made back.

There really should not be made any hasty decisions that influence the life and value of the coin this much.

I agree with you. No hasty decisions should be made!

I agree with you to not take hasty decisions, my concern is dilution, and this concern i already addressed 2 weeks ago, so it is not the first time that i've address my concern on this topic. I'm a supporter of this coin, i mine it (as you maybe can see), i'm buying it (no don't see that Smiley) and as everybody i want to make it a success. The pokergame can be really HUGE!!!! And i'm looking forward to it.
To add my final statement to this discussion: Spaincoin has recently swapped from Scrypt to Scrypt-N which did absolutely nothing for the coins trading. If you look at the graphs on https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPA you see that their exchange rate and volume did only spike (25th) because a change happened but very quickly restored to the value and volume it had before the change.
Only changing an algorithm does not save a coin, there are already plenty of Scrypt-N or scrypt-jane coins if people wanted to mine that. Special features like real world merchants and anonymous coin mixing are what will make people stick with Dopecoin!

Tweek

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:15:51 AM

WOW,is this seriously? cryptorush market is online.
Yes, there were problems at Cryptorush. But if people did not panic than there wouldn't have been a problem. They lost a large amount of btc and ltc to a corrupt employee, the market itself was not hacked though. The lost btc and ltc would recover by trading fees if the website would have been able to continue operations as normal. But since everybody is panicking they are withdrawing every single bit of value on Cryptorush thus destroying any possibility of a natural recovery of the markets.

Atix

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:03:54 AM

I hope this doesn't bother anyone, but I would like to share this with the community I'm invested in. I’m doing a study on digital currencies, and I made a short survey about it. I would be more than pleased, if you could answer to this survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15GwSRZlWydQjK6zMCGeLr4fKdY79UGZx3xp-5eko3Dg/viewform Thanks guys!

No problem. Smiley
roony

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:48:46 AM

So lets buy more dope, call your friends to start mining with us!

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
gx_1234

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:02:39 PM

This is the biggest factor and requires the help of the community to achieve. Ideally we should focus our attention at becoming very friendly and supportive of the Dogecoin community with the hope receiving the same in return.
Keep in mind that DOPE is one letter off from DOGE and will sit below it in all alphabetical listings (Not a coincidence)

Additionally some Twitter and Facebook support combined with some massive effort on Reddit should produce a snowball effect of results.
If DopeCoin were to come across a news reporters desk who absolutely hated the idea and did a negative publicity push against it, it would produce some stunning results.
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

nethashrate is bigger then count of official pools? ,if is there some multip,then why are they mining with diff spikes,they can mine others coins,and let us lower diff to mine more dope Smiley
misfisto9310

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:39:28 PM

hope some list dope on ebay so can buy some
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:05:45 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 03:23:41 PM by userpacman1

nethashrate is bigger then count of official pools? ,if is there some multip,then why are they mining with diff spikes,they can mine others coins,and let us lower diff to mine more dope Smiley

We're still under massive and regular attacks by Trademybit. It's 19-20 days they keep doing it. Mintpal volumes are not huge, and we have to absorb daily (buying from trademybit) an amount of dopecoins that is probably 30-40% of daily minted dopecoins to keep price stable.

P.s. It's a free market. We can't stop them, so please DO NOT attack them verbally on bitcointalk. (This doesn't mean we can't think about a collective action in the future and if developement team agree (beg? bribe? spam? monkeys throwing poo? Go Brainstorming! Keep mining!)

Dev team is doing a wonderful job, API and Poker are huge news and it will attract many new "real" miners. Enjoy trademybits attacks buying some Dopecoin, they will regreet these weeks of cheap selling..

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

We're still under massive and regular attacks by Trademybit. It's 19-20 days they keep doing it. Mintpal volumes are not huge, and we have to absorb daily (buying from trademybit) an amount of dopecoins that is probably 30-40% of daily minted dopecoins to keep price stable.

P.s. It's a free market. We can't stop them, so please DO NOT attack them verbally on bitcointalk. (This doesn't mean we can't think about a collective action in the future and if developement team agree (beg? bribe? spam? monkeys throwing poo? Go Brainstorming! Keep mining!)

Dev team is doing a wonderful job, API and Poker are huge news and it will attract many new "real" miners. Enjoy trademybits attacks buying some Dopecoin, they will regreet these weeks of cheap selling..

Not sure how it works, but wouldn't having digishield take care of the multipool problem?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
pixskull

Activity: 229

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:57:31 PM

Hey guys, sorry this is a long post and hopefully y'all read it but here we go with my ideas!  It's well worth the read, I promise.

To start, just so your all aware I will tell you that I was an avid penguincoin believer when it came out and have come up with some great ideas to make penguincoin succeed, but I've learned you're only as strong as you're weakest link and as powerful as your developer will let you be. 

So just so your aware ahead of time, because I don't want you guys thinking I'm switching from one currency to the other consistently, when I'm dedicated to something I see has potential, I will give all my effort, support, dedication and ideas.  That's why I am directly talking with Dopecoin's amazing developer and his crew to put in my part, so let it be known that my dedication is 110% here now. (And Bitcoin of course)

But just so you're all aware, I am the one who actually created their:
*Facebook
*Forum (where I did a 50k PENG giveaway for joining),
http://www.penguincoinforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=18.0 as you see here which is a GREAT promotion to get the forum going.
*And I started a genius idea for a charity Check it out here http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/20wzk3/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable/

Now since I had no one helping push this great idea except a good friend and writer at http://cryptoarticles.com, and Mike from poolerino (offered 10,000PENG per block found for the cause) 
It becomes real hard to generate the news it needed.  But I feel that THIS COMMUNITY , has the right people to make it work!! 

So let me throw out some ideas to you, and def bounce off your suggestions, thoughts, etc.  Because these ideas will not only gain DOPECOIN the attention is needs and deserves, but it will also bring in new investors and a POSITIVE media attention which is ultimately what is needed to get it going furthur.

Alright hopefully that gets your attention of where i'm going with this, now I said all my dedication and love for a coin in this crazy ALT world is right here in DOPECOIN because of your developer, team, and community that I see such great potential and PROFITS!

With that being said:

I will go ahead and PERSONALLY offer to donate the 25% from EVERY SALE made in my store (no matter the currency it's purchased in). 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull[/b]]https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull [/size]

If you don't see something you want, ask!  I will be working on an actual e-commerce site soon enough.

This will give you guys the opportunity to push this to all your friends/family who don't even smoke or find this coin to be offensive, or for those who don't understand crypto currencies.  So saying, hey buy a product here they will donate 25% to "X" charities.

With that being said, I will then take that 25%, stick it into buying DOPECOIN, increasing the volume, price, awareness to potential miners and investors, etc....before going ahead and changing out so that I can donate it.

I have wallets setup already for the main currencies that I knew of or had connections with.  So if you're interested in going this route, since there was not that much raised, I still have those wallet addresses specific for a charitable organization.  Whether we do the same (one or the other/both/or a new one) I will do exactly what I was doing with PENG, which I learned from charities we did when I was VP in my Frat.

I setup the "charity box" showing each coin we accept and how much has been donated by each coin.  By doing this, it creates a 'dick size comparison competition'.  We use to do this with food charities with the frat.  Setup a box in front of the Union on campus, each box had the different fraternity and sorority's names on it.  That way you can PHYSICALLY see who donated more into each box, giving the greek members a friendly competition, even thou it was going to a good cause. 

My plan was to take ALL donations from all coins we choose and push our cause to, and transfer all those alt coin donations on my crypto exchanges into Dopecoin, plus the donations from the sales of my store.  Which, like I said increases the PROFIT and VALUE of Dopecoin!

If you guys are interested in similiar charitable cause let me know, or we can continue the one I was doing.  The Penguin Foundation will actually put the name and logo on their sponsorship page of their site and let you name projects if $5k is donated.

And Penguin books is a great one where every $5 donated gets two books donated to less fortunate children. 

If we want to do this, let me know what charities you feel are in need, or are big in the news (or we carry on with the one we have).  Dogecoin has done the kenya water crisis here recently, and of course has had it's fair share of donations for other issues currently going on. 

In my opinion, we need to have good publicity, and a reason to show why this coin isn't specific to making easier and more anonymous transactions for Dispensarys.  Or drug sales, etc.  I would like to know that my business is affiliated with a coin that has a fun, active and loving (tips, charities, etc) community.

DOPE Coin Donations Wallet Address-4WRm7wczVWpMQLxyAL1Rn58wtvJtDx9s97
iwillimust

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:04:27 PM

As far as new technologies coming out, have no fear folks. We are adaptable and resilient and will knock down any and all obstacles in our path. If a change is needed to protect or enhance our business model it will be carefully researched and executed in a professional manner.

That was very inspiring
Refueling efforts

Energycoin - Join Energ Foundation. e5ogakoi6ykGzWeyKnRHCtyTxBseibQcpk
iwillimust

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

This is the biggest factor and requires the help of the community to achieve. Ideally we should focus our attention at becoming very friendly and supportive of the Dogecoin community with the hope receiving the same in return.
Keep in mind that DOPE is one letter off from DOGE and will sit below it in all alphabetical listings (Not a coincidence)

Additionally some Twitter and Facebook support combined with some massive effort on Reddit should produce a snowball effect of results.
If DopeCoin were to come across a news reporters desk who absolutely hated the idea and did a negative publicity push against it, it would produce some stunning results.

Twitter and Facebook plays a crucial role in

Tweek

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 06:19:15 PM

Not sure how it works, but wouldn't having digishield take care of the multipool problem?
Multipools that only mine the most profitable coins, yes. But if a pool decides to mine a coin even without it being the most profitable coin there is nothing that stops them from doing so. Just like a normal MPOS or P2pool can keep mining a coin that gives a net loss.

iwillimust

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:29:07 PM

Pull your coins off cryptorush guys asap if you have any they got hacked.

Thankfully DopeCoin was not traded there and most users should not be affected.

Consider this a near miss and NEVER keep a big balance on exchanges or any other kind of online wallet or platform.

Be smart guys, don't be a victim.

The security problem is in addition to price what I care about most
I think we should all the same

MissX3M

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:17:46 PM

I believe that Dopecoin rise ( going to underground markets Wink )
Multipool is serious problem like asic, 1Mh/S 24h gives around 1000 coin, so no profit mining.

PS. If you want to sell Dopes WITH escrow i will buy Wink

Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:45:30 PM

Cant wait till the POS system is released Smiley.  Need to get merchant system going Smiley.  Go dope!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: