Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:32:14 PM

Yeah. I used to love bittrex but they seem to have gone the corporate route and have lost what crypto is all about. I seem them listing so many new coins that scream scam to me.

People already start speaking out on their twitter page. Hopefully Bittrex will listen to their users and make right decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:26:42 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 05:02:11 AM by dopey

Hey guys,

After 5 long years, our relationship with Bittrex is, unfortunately, coming to an end.
I was informed this morning that this decision is final and all DopeCoin holders are instructed to remove their coins from the exchange by the delisting date.

Don't panic.

We are available for trading on Mercatox and available for Atomic swaps on Komodo. Additionally, we are having great discussions with several exchanges at the moment and negotiating listing terms.

The DopeCoin project is not going anywhere, in fact the exact opposite is about to occur.

Over the last 2 years, we have spent our time wisely developing our own payment gateway and advertising exchange which we are preparing to beta launch early next month. The purpose of this technology is not to simply exist and be added as an asset to our infrastructure but instead, we intend to completely disrupt several very large industries such as the legal marijuana industry and crypto, with our much needed technology.

There is no other cannabis cryptocurrency in existence that can compete with our technology.

With that being said, this past week has exposed some flaws in our infrastructure that we are rapidly working to correct.

One of those problems was allowing a 3rd party like Bittrex to be perceived as such a critical factor in our operation. The reality is that this is simply an exchange.
There are many exchanges including a whole bunch of new promising companies that will likely blow up during the next bull run.  We will not make this mistake again and are actively communicating with several exchanges with regards to listing.

Another issue that we need to address immediately is our community building.

I will admit over the last year I dropped the ball on this and instead focused heavily on developing our tech and racing to get it ready for market as soon as possible. In reality, I am more of a tech recluse and I recognize my lack of skillset in the community building department.
Luckily, we have some great community members who are awesome at this and are stepping up to the plate to tackle this issue head-on. We have had some legends take on this task in the past such as @DopeCoinDude  and @Goldie. and we will surely see new champions emerge over the coming months.

With that being said we are looking for the communities help and already have plans for massive giveaways and the approval and funding of community-driven projects.

We have some amazing technology preparing to launch and massive partnerships pending that we expect to announce within the next month in combination with Tier 1 media coverage.

What a great opportunity to capture new community members and breath new life into our project.

Additionally, we will be hiring a full time dedicated community manager over the coming weeks to ensure our chances of success and to attack this problem head-on.

Our team is deep in discussions at the moment deciding if our best move is to simply leave DopeCoin the way it is and get on new exchanges, rebrand/upgrade the technology and then get new exchange listings, or simply rebrand Dopecoin using the existing tech and get on new exchange listings.

Please let us know what you think.

There is an "Ask me anything" zoom call scheduled for tomorrow morning if you would like to attend: It is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am (GMT +7)

Adam Howell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/191427365

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,191427365# US (New York)
+14086380968,,191427365# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 191 427 365
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fdx27SMvW

Remember guys, we started this project 5 years with absolutely no premine and no external investment. DopeCoin had a market cap of less than 40k for around 3 years!  That same year we soared to 25 million.

Our journey is just beginning.

Best regards,

Adam Howell
ShadyExchange

Activity: 6
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:20:55 PM

great job , always fun to load at entry point range years later Kiss
Danaric

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:19:04 AM

Hey guys,

After 5 long years, our relationship with Bittrex is, unfortunately, coming to an end.
I was informed this morning that this decision is final and all DopeCoin holders are instructed to remove their coins from the exchange by the delisting date.

Don't panic.

We are available for trading on Mercatox and available for Atomic swaps on Komodo. Additionally, we are having great discussions with several exchanges at the moment and negotiating listing terms.

The DopeCoin project is not going anywhere, in fact the exact opposite is about to occur.

Over the last 2 years, we have spent our time wisely developing our own payment gateway and advertising exchange which we are preparing to beta launch early next month. The purpose of this technology is not to simply exist and be added as an asset to our infrastructure but instead, we intend to completely disrupt several very large industries such as the legal marijuana industry and crypto, with our much needed technology.

There is no other cannabis cryptocurrency in existence that can compete with our technology.

With that being said, this past week has exposed some flaws in our infrastructure that we are rapidly working to correct.

One of those problems was allowing a 3rd party like Bittrex to be perceived as such a critical factor in our operation. The reality is that this is simply an exchange.
There are many exchanges including a whole bunch of new promising companies that will likely blow up during the next bull run.  We will not make this mistake again and are actively communicating with several exchanges with regards to listing.

Another issue that we need to address immediately is our community building.

I will admit over the last year I dropped the ball on this and instead focused heavily on developing our tech and racing to get it ready for market as soon as possible. In reality, I am more of a tech recluse and I recognize my lack of skillset in the community building department.
Luckily, we have some great community members who are awesome at this and are stepping up to the plate to tackle this issue head-on. We have had some legends take on this task in the past such as @DopeCoinDude  and @Goldie. and we will surely see new champions emerge over the coming months.

With that being said we are looking for the communities help and already have plans for massive giveaways and the approval and funding of community-driven projects.

We have some amazing technology preparing to launch and massive partnerships pending that we expect to announce within the next month in combination with Tier 1 media coverage.

What a great opportunity to capture new community members and breath new life into our project.

Additionally, we will be hiring a full time dedicated community manager over the coming weeks to ensure our chances of success and to attack this problem head-on.

Our team is deep in discussions at the moment deciding if our best move is to simply leave DopeCoin the way it is and get on new exchanges, rebrand/upgrade the technology and then get new exchange listings, or simply rebrand Dopecoin using the existing tech and get on new exchange listings.

Please let us know what you think.

There is an "Ask me anything" zoom call scheduled for tomorrow morning if you would like to attend: It is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am (GMT +7)

Adam Howell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/191427365

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,191427365# US (New York)
+14086380968,,191427365# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 191 427 365
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fdx27SMvW

Remember guys, we started this project 5 years with absolutely no premine and no external investment. DopeCoin had a market cap of less than 40k for around 3 years!  That same year we soared to 25 million.

Our journey is just beginning.

Best regards,

Adam Howell

Hi, Dopey. I heard you're trying to make big changes on Dopecoin and I'm so excited to see how far you can go. I would like to suggest a Project (Real good one) knowns as Ark Ecosystem. (Ark). It's a DPOS based ecosystem fully ready to deploy Sidechains or Bridgechains cryptocurrencies.

Ark: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

They will release May 28th "Ark Deployer" that will make easier deploy blockchains using Ark codebase (Desktop, Mobile Wallet and Explorer) all fully ready to deploy and run. Why don't you make a try? Smiley
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:32:40 AM

AdaM,

Thanks for the insight.  Rare for devs to actually communicate.

I like the idea of DEX, coin community controlled exchanges.

Exchanges should be a utility, not all powerful gateways.

My strong suggestion is to not rebrand, just spin off a new code base, bcash style.
2 for 1.
PENG did a nice conversion to PIVX code.

Many options for the future.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:20:10 AM

Any updates?
SuperBro

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:18:43 AM

Any updates?

I'm also curious.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

been pretty quite lately

GreenFingers

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:03:05 AM

Ded!
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 01:32:13 PM

Ded!

Troll? Go to Discord  channel and see yourself how ded it is Cheesy

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
GreenFingers

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:48:16 AM

No not a troll.  First mined Dope in 2014 when gpu's could mine Scrypt coins.  Sold the highs, bought the lows, staked like a mofo.

Unfortunately Dope is only listed on a couple of shitty exchanges now, %50 of the coin is controlled by top 5 wallets and this btcann is neglected.  Discord is for teenage gamers.

ATH of 2500sat, current price 17sat + delisted from Trex = coin Ded.

So long Dope, may you RIP, it was a fun journey, thanks to all who made it possible.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

No not a troll.  First mined Dope in 2014 when gpu's could mine Scrypt coins.  Sold the highs, bought the lows, staked like a mofo.

Unfortunately Dope is only listed on a couple of shitty exchanges now, %50 of the coin is controlled by top 5 wallets and this btcann is neglected.  Discord is for teenage gamers.

So long Dope, may you RIP, it was a fun journey, thanks to all who made it possible.

Admitting you're using a sockpuppet account to spread fud. Use your real account since you are a "long term supporter".
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:05:02 AM

Admitting you're using a sockpuppet account to spread fud. Use your real account since you are a "long term supporter".

He's not wrong though.

Things look pretty dismal currently and an update from @dopey would be great.
cripti7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:58:51 AM

Are you planning to support your project as an initiative open source? I'm asking because I want to join an interesting project as a Java or Ruby developer and stay for a while.
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:17:00 AM

Hi guys,

I wanted to provide everyone with a brief update.

We are currently in the process of rebranding DopeCoin to DigiGreen and will be moving forward under that brand name. We realize that the success of this new venture is largely based upon the success of the Grow Advertising platform and have been focusing our efforts on preparing that product for launch in the biggest way we possibly can.

I realize that the silence has been deafening and I apologize for that. A few months back when we were hit with the Bittrex delisting I was at a crossroads.
Rebranding, developing, marketing and releasing a new crypto are extremely expensive tasks to undertake and the competition in today's ICO/IEO/wash trading/fake volume is daunting, to say the least.

I considered several options... Throwing in the towel, a merger with Hempcoin, padding our numbers with trading bots, and a handful of other options hoping to come across something that made sense.

With that being said, I am not a quitter and I refuse to take the easy way out.

This project will continue and will DigiGreen will go live in the near future, the rebranding materials have been built, new videos and marketing material have been created and a new wallet, website, and roadmap are soon to be released.

Grow Advertising is our smoking gun.

We have created something quite amazing that could seriously disrupt several industries. And yes, it took me twice as long to build and cost me ten times more money than I thought it would but I am very proud and even slightly amazed at what we have put together.

Our strategy moving forward is to get DigiGreen up and running while simultaneously bursting onto the scene with Grow Advertising.

We intend to make a big splash with Grow and have already secured a big partnership and have several other serious conversations in play. We are only targeting top, large scale, companies as potential partners and intend to create a snowball effect as we enter into the scene.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, wants to check out a demo of our software, or has the capability to aid us with our development, community management, or community-building efforts, it would be my pleasure to have a chat.

Thanks guys, we're not done yet, in fact, the way I see it... We are just finally really getting started.

Adam

SuperBro

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:48:07 PM

Thanks Dev, good to hear that things are moving forward nicely Smiley
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

Hi guys,

I wanted to provide everyone with a brief update.

We are currently in the process of rebranding DopeCoin to DigiGreen and will be moving forward under that brand name. We realize that the success of this new venture is largely based upon the success of the Grow Advertising platform and have been focusing our efforts on preparing that product for launch in the biggest way we possibly can.

I realize that the silence has been deafening and I apologize for that. A few months back when we were hit with the Bittrex delisting I was at a crossroads.
Rebranding, developing, marketing and releasing a new crypto are extremely expensive tasks to undertake and the competition in today's ICO/IEO/wash trading/fake volume is daunting, to say the least.

I considered several options... Throwing in the towel, a merger with Hempcoin, padding our numbers with trading bots, and a handful of other options hoping to come across something that made sense.

With that being said, I am not a quitter and I refuse to take the easy way out.

This project will continue and will DigiGreen will go live in the near future, the rebranding materials have been built, new videos and marketing material have been created and a new wallet, website, and roadmap are soon to be released.

Grow Advertising is our smoking gun.

We have created something quite amazing that could seriously disrupt several industries. And yes, it took me twice as long to build and cost me ten times more money than I thought it would but I am very proud and even slightly amazed at what we have put together.

Our strategy moving forward is to get DigiGreen up and running while simultaneously bursting onto the scene with Grow Advertising.

We intend to make a big splash with Grow and have already secured a big partnership and have several other serious conversations in play. We are only targeting top, large scale, companies as potential partners and intend to create a snowball effect as we enter into the scene.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, wants to check out a demo of our software, or has the capability to aid us with our development, community management, or community-building efforts, it would be my pleasure to have a chat.

Thanks guys, we're not done yet, in fact, the way I see it... We are just finally really getting started.

Adam

Giving credit where it's due.

Thanks for the update, DigiGreen sounds great Adam.

As a continued large holder I would be interested in demoing the software and helping out where I can.
SuperBro

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:02:48 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/

"Hosting for this Blockchain has Expired!"
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:05:55 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 10:01:12 PM by CryptoJohn

@dopey

It's been a few months...wondering about updates to your last post?

Hows DigiGreen coming?
New wallet?
Partnerships?
Listings?

Also: Is there a RPi staking wallet available? I have a few Pi3's sitting idle that need a use case  Cheesy

Thanks,
john

*days later
"Sir?, Mr Dopey?"
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:49:58 PM

@dopey

It's been a few months...wondering about updates to your last post?

Hows DigiGreen coming?
New wallet?
Partnerships?
Listings?

Also: Is there a RPi staking wallet available? I have a few Pi3's sitting idle that need a use case  Cheesy

Thanks,
john

*days later
"Sir?, Mr Dopey?"
Links to DigiGreen Core v4.2.0.0 BETA wallet have been published in Discord.

Github: https://github.com/DigiGreenCoin/digigreen-core/
Windows x64 binaries: https://mega.nz/#F!fyIXwaQQ!xvfNwv2lCdSlgib4E1j_oA

This version is being intensively tested and is not final yet.

I'm planning to include binaries for Windows x64, MacOS, ARMv7 and ARMv8 in the final release. At moment wallet can be compiled from source on Raspberry Pi.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: