Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635416 times)
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:59:16 AM

Wow ... POD made ​​and placed in the OP , updated website, the news yesterday, awesome work...congrats devs team  Wink

The website update was thanks to anotherlateminer, we put the website on git so the community can help maintain it, and within a day the first update was already done Smiley

If anybody else wants to help modify https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/dopecoin-website

Just fork from our repository to your own repository, do any changes, then request a pull to our repo, we'll then check the changes and merge.  This way more than one of us can always work on the site at the same time.
bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:58:52 PM

Wow ... POD made ​​and placed in the OP , updated website, the news yesterday, awesome work...congrats devs team  Wink

The website update was thanks to anotherlateminer, we put the website on git so the community can help maintain it, and within a day the first update was already done Smiley

If anybody else wants to help modify https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/dopecoin-website

Just fork from our repository to your own repository, do any changes, then request a pull to our repo, we'll then check the changes and merge.  This way more than one of us can always work on the site at the same time.

Yep, i said "devs team" not to appoint one another first because I think we all are doing a great job including anotherlateminer, of course . Trade and price do not take off but I guess that can change soon.  Cool

dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:35:16 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 10:01:04 PM by dynamite

I'd rather see weekly video updates from the devs. PoD from proofofdev.com isn't much comfort for me.

I actually don't care if the devs are anonymous and wear a mask. I mostly just want to see weekly update videos on what they are doing. Like low-fi prototype demonstrations, testnet demos of possible new features and an agenda. Nothing seems organized. I would like to see this coin be better than bitcoin. I would love to see a google on air tv show every week where users can join in and give their opinion. The devs could then discuss with each other their thoughts as users listen in.

altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 10:13:00 PM

I'd rather see weekly video updates from the devs. PoD from proofofdev.com isn't much comfort for me.

I actually don't care if the devs are anonymous and wear a mask. I mostly just want to see weekly update videos on what they are doing. Like low-fi prototype demonstrations, testnet demos of possible new features and an agenda. Nothing seems organized. I would like to see this coin be better than bitcoin. I would love to see a google on air tv show every week where users can join in and give their opinion. The devs could then discuss with each other their thoughts as users listen in.

It would be great if a weekly video update would be possible. Then again it's quite a lot asked from people who already have their hands full of work - most probably not just with DOPE but many other crypto related (and unrelated) work as well.

Developing a coin (or any open source software for that matter) is typically a full time job with no salary, and expecting something to happen and that something being reported back weekly is, while understandable, quite a demanding expectation to fill. I've ran a monthly Internet radio for some time and I can tell you that even on a monthly schedule there's a lot of work.

That said, one of the many Altcoin.Center related side projects is an RTMP based audio & video delivery network. I've been and still am searching for a team that would be ready and willing to start running a weekly or even daily broadcast covering the status of every coin hosted on A.C servers.

Again, I agree steady reporting would be a wonderful thing indeed. The point is, doing one weekly by the devs themselves would create a huge overload of work to the small team of already overloaded people.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
bitcoinbcn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 01:48:42 PM

is cooking something? two days after the announcement of altcoin.center on sativacoin, ganjacoin and cannabisdark thread and opened the new thread "420 Joint Force Epic" nobody says anything here or none at all of the threads in any of the currencies . In this thread last post was yesterday, more than a day ago nobody writes anything , the market will gradually sinking almost no trade, only with some dumping. Dope devs has made a POD and updated the website, great job, but has not had any effect. One thing is that there are no updates every day and another is that no community, no one says anything, that nobody cares anything. It is a strange and uncomfortable situation that makes it difficult to new investors are set in the currency. It 's just my opinion, can anyone now say I'm a troll, do not support the currency and all that is said when someone writes about any concerns.  Cry

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:15:05 PM

is cooking something? two days after the announcement of altcoin.center on sativacoin, ganjacoin and cannabisdark thread and opened the new thread "420 Joint Force Epic" nobody says anything here or none at all of the threads in any of the currencies . In this thread last post was yesterday, more than a day ago nobody writes anything , the market will gradually sinking almost no trade, only with some dumping. Dope devs has made a POD and updated the website, great job, but has not had any effect. One thing is that there are no updates every day and another is that no community, no one says anything, that nobody cares anything. It is a strange and uncomfortable situation that makes it difficult to new investors are set in the currency. It 's just my opinion, can anyone now say I'm a troll, do not support the currency and all that is said when someone writes about any concerns.  Cry
Black Friday...
aaron_m

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:24:11 PM

And moaning about it really helps? 
aaron_m

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Black Friday...

Also a weekday and most of us have jobs.
bitcoinbcn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

Aaron_m , u not confused , I help as I can , I'm inverter currency, supporting everything I can on facebook, on twitter , I promote each update , I 'm positive always doing something ... I wish I could drive up the currency myself or develop , sorry , I'm not a developer. I think when I write with any questions do not say nonsense , say real things. Sometimes it seems that any post with questions should be answered with bad ways. We will continue waiting , thanks.

altcoin.center

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

Hi!

It can indeed be very frustrating when something seems to happen and then full silence suddenly descends.

As many have already pointed out, most of us using serious amounts of time to coin development and other related projects tend to be constantly overwhelmed with tasks. Many also have day jobs. As for me, I've been working for periods of 32-48 hours without any sleep for several weeks already, and the times I "disappear" are the brief moments mandatory recharge.

It may have been unwise for me to just go and kick the 420 Alliance thread going without first consulting with all the hemp related coin projects and their teams. Then again things tend to happen fast in this scene, and I simply did not feel like I would have had the time for a more subtle approach. Also, this way everything is happening out in the open; there are no secret meetings going on and anyone can participate in the discussion.

The exact situation is that I've made the 420 Alliance initiative based on thoughts I've been having for a long time and that I see many others have echoed as well; basically that instead of competing (and sometimes even fighting) with each other, it would make sense that altcoin projects would work together. That does not imply any significant changes on a per-coin level; developer teams would still remain fully independent, all coins could continue their existence as they are, and so forth. The key difference compared to the current situation is that the teams would talk to each other a lot more, sharing innovations if they feel like doing so, possibly making some of the coins merged-mineable, and so on.

As for the takeovers of the three hemp related coins (CannabisDarkcoin, Ganjacoin and Sativa), all of them have been clearly dumped by their original developers and had no-one to take care of them. There are many users who have invested to those currencies, and who have been unjustly left without any certainty of whether or not the value of the coins is simply going to disappear. Taking the coins over at the same time may seem like a huge thing, but in fact it's far from it; they are all very basic coins with nothing technically new to them. Taking them over simply means providing updated (non-vulnerable) wallets and making the promise not to leave the coins and their users drifting without anyone being at the helm.

I apologize for any hassle my perhaps unexpected actions may have caused. At the same time I assure you there's nothing going on that would give any reason for worries. If anything, these turns are going to make all of the participating coins stronger.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

Aaron_m , u not confused , I help as I can , I'm inverter currency, supporting everything I can on facebook, on twitter , I promote each update , I 'm positive always doing something ... I wish I could drive up the currency myself or develop , sorry , I'm not a developer. I think when I write with any questions do not say nonsense , say real things. Sometimes it seems that any post with questions should be answered with bad ways. We will continue waiting , thanks.

Bitcoinbcn,

I've been where your you are and you want to help so bad to keep things moving. While it seems quiet there is always something being done. Trust us ,we all working on something.  For the altcoin.center announcement things don't move at the speed of sound! hang in there Smiley

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
bitcoinbcn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

investing is trust , thank you all  Wink

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:09:05 AM

Thanks to user anotherlateminer the DopeCoin News blog is being updated !
http://dopecoin.info/news/

The rest of it will be updated shortly also!

Thanks again Anotherlateminer!  Grin

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:08:22 AM

seriously this thread has like no pics Undecided

altcoin.center

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:13:17 AM

Well now it does - beautiful ones! =D

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:41:58 AM

perfect !  Grin

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:41:26 AM

Any nodes there?I did download the wallet,but have 0 connections to network...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
aaron_m

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:21:54 AM

Any nodes there?I did download the wallet,but have 0 connections to network...

Make sure your on wallet version 3.0.0.3, you shouldn't need any nodes to add then.
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

I have 3.0.0.3 wallet,but still 0 connections... Huh

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
bitcoinbcn

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

Thanks to user anotherlateminer the DopeCoin News blog is being updated !
http://dopecoin.info/news/

The rest of it will be updated shortly also!

Thanks again Anotherlateminer!  Grin

Really looks good !!

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: