Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform  (Read 1399 times)
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

Why is that possible to give such extraordinary project? These guys did their ICO with a soul. It will be a long time till I can find something as cool as this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

This is what we have been waiting for
That great and promising project which will improve online shipping
We are very pleased that this team has brought up such a great idea and well organised plans and aim
The mission and agenda of this project is really strong
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

I have not read all the posts. So if someone knows and answers me then it's great. In the Roadmap I have seen that in 2018 the penetration in markets of Korea, Japan, the Philippines and China begins. My question is whether it will be deployed or will also penetrate the European-Europe market. Does anyone know? Thank you so much

Hi there! In theory, it is possible for us to launch the app ubiquitously but there might be issues. We need to get traction, i.e. travelers willing to make deliveries and senders willing to send something; this is barely possible without proper marketing effort. Since we want to focus on Asia-Pacific first as we believe this region to be the best target market for our product, the chance that the app will get traction in Europe by itself is very slim.  Smiley

*Image Removed*
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

Shipit targeted the Asia-Pacific Region because in China alone, 40.07 bln parcels sent in China in 2017 or 76 000 parcels per minute on average.  If Shipit will have a share in this parcel sent,  then it's going to be huge.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

This is the thing that we have been sitting tight for
That awesome and promising undertaking which will enhance web based delivering. We are extremely satisfied that this group has raised such an extraordinary thought, efficient plans.The mission and plan of this task is extremely solid
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

My perception from a nearby look of this venture
Is that Shipit is an incredible undertaking that consolidates a portion of the best highlights of the huge organizations from voyaging, coordinations and route industry into a praiseworthy delivery model. Most task don't require be created on blockchain, yet Shipit is one of them that will make utilization of the blockchain innovation and will actualize it appropriately
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

Hello! Going on a trip? Want to earn more with Shipit?

Here's our short guide on how to pack and save some luggage space for parcels you accept to deliver for other app users.

*Image Removed*
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

I love this concept and business model, I've seen it done before but not utilizing block chain tech, could really be one to look out for, excited to see the future of this project.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

A beautiful concept and another real world application of shared economy which holds true potential to disrupt the courier markets. But the question is regarding the safety and trust on delivery, which will decide the success of this product
shipit_ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Guys! Have you already taken part in the vote we have posted in our Telegram? Smiley

Be sure to give it a click or tap. It's easy, free of charge and helpful.  Wink

https://t.me/shipit_chat

*Image Removed*
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I discerned the participants have huge enthusiasm with the project, with this of course is very good for the progress of the next project
mizamuneerashine

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Hello! Going on a trip? Want to earn more with Shipit?

Here's our short guide on how to pack and save some luggage space for parcels you accept to deliver for other app users.

I  read the article such a helpful tips , because I really want to utilize the Shipit app and I am planning to use this app it on my next vacation.

Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Is there a campaign to hunt for bonuses in this project? How do new entrants?
mizamuneerashine

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Guys! Have you already taken part in the vote we have posted in our Telegram? Smiley

Be sure to give it a click or tap. It's easy, free of charge and helpful.  Wink

https://t.me/shipit_chat

I've cast my vote already. Very easy task.

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

How Can a Traveler Save Money but Using Shipit.
Shipit serves two purposes.Help people ship items at lower costs. And help travelers reduce their costs while traveling. Today we also would like to share some tips on how to make your trips even more cost-effective.
https://medium.com/@shipitofficial/how-can-a-traveler-save-money-but-using-shipit-7a177a23920e
CHETIK

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Based on principles of sharing economy, start-ups have certain advantages compared to courier services. First of all, the price paid by customer is much lower, as crowd shipping does not carry any empoyment and transport maintenance expenses, as well as different charges, taxes and fees for third parties' services.
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

It's really an interesting project. I want follow you with interest

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

I have already seen such projects with similar idea but without using blockchain. I think that this technology could make such platform more interesting for users.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

I think we will have a lot of similar project like Shipit in near future. We will see a lot of platforms that will be organize some process of people activities and will make it simpler.

Sharing economy is still an emerging business model. But I have to say that we need more of these models rather than the traditional ones which is overwhelmingly centralized.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Shipit verifies its users and monitors all shipments providing safe delivery. Interactive interface makes the whole process simple and fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: