Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:53:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2176 times)
blackmagic111

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

No i don't because i believe market will recover and i will get more profit. One proverb we all know Patience is bitter,but its fruit is sweet. So i think we all have to take time to recover the market.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Selling coins in bull market is a good option indeed but i think selling all of them at the same time is not so wise at all.I would wait until the market becomes a little higher and analyze the market and then sell.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

In the bull season, many altcoins will still go away from their value again. It may be a reasonable option to wait for another round of recovery at this point. Because this time the recovery will be very short.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

there were a lot of bull markets! every time I sold bitcoin in a bull market, I did not expect the price to go even higher! it's hard for me to understand what the true price is in the current period! Therefore, it is better to buy bitcoin and forget about it for 2 years!)
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
I would say better that I will reinvest my capital when it came to the Bull market, because it is not my go to earn money here and forget about cryptocurrencies. It is my goal to increase my Investment Portfolio that I have become and whale here.
crypto360

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

For sure because this is the rule of Cryptocurrency that buy low and sell high and if you failed to sell in this bull run than you would be hodling again for the next years bull run!
So better be smart sell high!
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Its not a good thing to sell all your coins in bull market. Who knows if its the top and after all I am for the long term. So probably I will sell just 10% of my coins.
Selling all your bitcoin when the bull market will make you regret it someday, because you might not know that maybe the price of bitcoin in another bull market will be double its price now. just sell some of your bitcoin and saved for another bull market, because i believe that every year the price of bitcoin will be greater than last year price, because the technology is upgrading, so that bitcoin will too, because bitcoin is created through technology.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

Bull markets are meant for timing your sell. Even if you are a long term hodler and in love with some particular coin. You will definitely gonna get a buy back period during a correction period after a bull cycle. In cryptos, bull period is always followed by longer than anticipated bear phase which provides us with an opportunity to fill our bags again cheaper by also reaping the profit during bull.

That seems to be the case most of the time. But actually timing the market and identifying the start and end of bull or bear markets is not easy except well after the fact. Most people when they speculate on such things probably lose a lot more than they make.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

No, I will not sell all my coins even if it is the bull market. I will still keep some for my long term investment. I will sell those that are for my trading, we have waited so long for a bull market and of course it is the time for us to gain our profits. Then buy more once the price is down, and  the cycle continues.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

you will sell if you are trader  Grin, if hodler, just sell when get target.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

I do not think that anyone is ready to sell all their coins .Sell all and leave crypto?Hehe this is funny ,people in cryptocurrency understand normal trends in the market and abnormal markets and always adjust to suit the situation. So no one is ready to leave cryptocurrency now.We will continue to hold even in bull run.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

The bull market means when the market is showing  confidence that is the prices are going up.  When a coin hits a peak there will be a back down for the price .We should not sell all your coins in a bull market in this type of trading a little bit of patients is needed we can wait and if necessary can sell some of the coin not all, keep holding some of your coins . This market is unpredictable we always as human beings are attempting only for profit making, if not necessary we can keep waiting for long term.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Its a natural feeling when you see that your funds are increasing, the greed within us wouldn't allow is sell as we we want our tokens to grow more more. I do not trade with emotions. If the bull market comes, I sell off and any growth  it wants to achieve more, I do not care about it. I do my transactions and move on
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
Of course, when the market has fallen and has been lying in a price pit for half a year, many can not sell their coins to cover their current expenses and are waiting for the rise of the crypto-currency market to transfer part of their coins to fiat. These people will sell their coins when the market recovers. Another part of the holders of the crypto currency, which wanted to sell its coins, because they lost faith in the fact that the market will rise, will, of course, become thoughtful and largely will not sell them, expecting their further increase in price.

goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Every investor will wait for the best sell of their coin. I will not be surprised if most of the investors will sell their coin in bull market. Though it has a negative impact also I think.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

No way, like most of the people in here, i have always been in here for a long term, and i am not going to be selling a single coin until the price touches less than 50 thousand dollars, that is what i am looking for at the moment, and i trust on it.
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

No, I won't sell my coins in the next bull market. I am a long term investor and will wait at least 5 more years to start selling my coins. Even people that is joining today on crypto world are early investors. The next Bull market won't be the last one, there will be a lot more in the incoming years. So the best for me is to HODL. Obviously there is always a risk but no pain no gain.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

It is interesting that if the market remains bullish, how soon will most of the people fix their profits? I have some coins that I bought on high. I'm going to sell them, if there is such an opportunity.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

What you say may be true, but I think that only applies to them, those who are patient who still believes in the popularity of bitcoin especially those who always have the ambition and high spirits in running his investment in order to gain more profit big.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

Since the essence of investing is to make profit,i think when the market gets bullish, it is good to sell some and hold some to see if it will get more bullish,but if it gets bearish,that means accumulate more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: