Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is profitable coin?  (Read 2361 times)
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

If Profit counts with trading obviously it is Bitcoin to trade. But totally depends on your skill set. Short term trades are always risky. If your trade is in loss you should have the capacity to hold till you get in to profit level. For trading many ALTS are suitable but your level of skill counts in this matter. Ideal to deal with Top 10 or 15 coins in CMC. Huge potential coins like ICX, WAN has their lowest rate in the marker after entering to market. But still these coins hold the huge potential to grow big within next 1 or 1.5 years. Rather than thinking of a short term small profit, invest in a good ALTS coin with working product to be hold long term & you will see the magic when market is in a bull run. Always Think an option in this highly fluctuation market to get profit.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

If Profit counts with trading obviously it is Bitcoin to trade. But totally depends on your skill set. Short term trades are always risky. If your trade is in loss you should have the capacity to hold till you get in to profit level. For trading many ALTS are suitable but your level of skill counts in this matter. Ideal to deal with Top 10 or 15 coins in CMC. Huge potential coins like ICX, WAN has their lowest rate in the marker after entering to market. But still these coins hold the huge potential to grow big within next 1 or 1.5 years. Rather than thinking of a short term small profit, invest in a good ALTS coin with working product to be hold long term & you will see the magic when market is in a bull run. Always Think an option in this highly fluctuation market to get profit.
I still believe that the most profitable coin is still bitcoin. If I will going go invest i still invest in bitcoin because we can really assure that it has a return. I don't care if I only gain only a minimal amount on this dip. The important thing is we cannot loss. Maybe we only need  little few more weeks or maybe months to make a good profit.
Simson Emily

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
Do analysis by yourself, no one will tell you the correct answer, if they know they will never told you.
beryziq

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

When talking about which coins are profitable, I think it's hard to determine that 1 coins are more profitable than other coins. But, for short-term trading, I personally always choose one of the top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Trading ODE in Bitforex within two months can make you double your account. The coin have been ranging between $0.25 to $0.425 for months. So buying and selling this coin within this period is a great investment. Another coin that have been doing well is MTC.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

All coins are profitable, it depends how you trade on it. It depends on when you buy and when will you sell it. But, it is much better to select a coin with high volume or market cap, because thru that, you can trade actively and you can earn profits buy trading, specially in short term trading.

Sorry to say it mate, but if I were to give a comment about profit on coins, not all of them were profitable. Some of the crypto being launched was a failure and it's community wasn't gaining good demand. In worst cases, there might be a situations that you'll be holding a cryptocurrency which will not increase it's value and vanishes in the marketplace with no demand at all.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 11:05:00 PM by liseff3

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

Basically every coin that's launched has the same goal namely to provide benefits to each of its users. However, along with the development of the level of intelligence of the community especially users, so they are easier to assess and choose high-potential coins.

Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano, and Monero. They have a team and a great community behind it, not only that, their reputation's also very good.

The current exchanger is Nexybit Hybrid Exchange. They are a hybrid exchange with the lowest fees (0.01%) in the industry. The team behind this exchanger are very professional people surely they will never disappoint their customers.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

All coins are profitable, it depends how you trade on it. It depends on when you buy and when will you sell it. But, it is much better to select a coin with high volume or market cap, because thru that, you can trade actively and you can earn profits buy trading, specially in short term trading.

Not every coin does have the potential to grow in the market and that is the reason why some coins are dying since their developers are not working anymore in order for the price of their own coin to grow.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

For me the profitable coin in this industry is bitcoin because they are the one who doing best and performing well and can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this business.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

There are lots of good and profitable coins these days it is just for us to choose which one is the best. If you want to have an assurance of gaining a good profit you better choose a coin which is good for a ling term hold like bitcoin and ethereum. Time to buy now and hold more of it.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I don't we can say which is most profitable coin because there are many coins in the market and profitabllility changes from time to time but you need to do some research from time to time to find the most profitable coin.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

QKC is also profitable if we are talking about trading at the moment.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

It is a pretty simple question and you must know what is the right thing.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

There are lots of good and profitable coins these days it is just for us to choose which one is the best. If you want to have an assurance of gaining a good profit you better choose a coin which is good for a ling term hold like bitcoin and ethereum. Time to buy now and hold more of it.
The market is unsettled and can not determine the trend so this time to receive profits is also quite difficult. I think if you are good at trading, trade short term to get your money back.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

You can't pinpoint a exact coin that you give you a profits in small amount of time. Remember we are still in the bear market, so wild price swings is always present that's why short or day trading is very risky at this point. Even if someone tells you certain coin, you don't know when are the pumpers starting their pump-and-dump, scheme. If I where you I will just stick to bitcoin ecosystem, just saying.

I do agree. The market is indeed way unpredictable at this moment due to the extreme volatility that the market is experiencing. Short term investment profit does depend on the behavior of the market itself. Given that most of the tokens market value are changing from time to time and in an instant, determininh which one would the most profitable for short term holding would that difficult.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and are constantly adjusting hard to guess, the market is constantly adjusting strongly, altcoin price is The downside is very strong so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be profitable with the lowest risk.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

If you want an easy and short time trade. Go for the most stable and popular coin in the market bitcoin and ethereum. Don't trade cryptos that are newly introduce in the market.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

If you’re looking for the best coin and also one that can offer you the easy short time trade , then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is your best bet, other ones are not really good like bitcoin.

But don’t forget that profit is not all the time, there are also losses sometimes, but bitcoin is still the best,  cause you can make a bigger profit than you will make from altcoins, and if you are not careful you’re likely to lose more than you will do with altcoins.
Marsilius

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

the most beneficial coin is the BTC coin, because the BTC coin that likes a lot, the BTC coin is a very high coin of all coins, if you want to invest in the BTC coin.

It is one of the best coin and you should always have this coin along with other coin in your portfolio. Never leave this coin out because when the bull run happens it is the first coin to start rise and then other coin start following this coin.

Bitcoin is best forever, we can't compare it with other altcoin. Basically, it is first coin in the world which introduce to the world's people about crypto. So also in my thinking bitcoin is all the time profitable coin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

if you research about the coin you would get a lot of profitable coin at once.the price of those coins are also low now because of the bitcoin price. So its good moments to made investment that profitable coin. I invested a lot of my asset in Strat,Waves,Steem,Ltc and Decent.
On causal basis, just consider a person who is interested to build a shop of gold and ornaments. Now what he must do? To think about how to make that shop or to research about what are types of gold, the market, the customization and different stuff related to gold. Likewise, here in gambling, everyone needs to graps most of knowledge about coin they are going to invest in.
Exactly a person who is going in something new, must be learning enough to grip the base of concept. If he starts doing without knowing the technicalities and don’t know how to handle exceptions, how could he be earning profit from it. Definitely everyone has supreme objective of earning from sauce, for that, you must follow some basic rules and regulations that are necessary to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: