Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
yewonkim (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

I think the most important thing is whether the ICO project is good or not.
If the project is good enough, so I will choose to join a bounty thread, because I like it, if it is not enough good, even if it can make money, so I will not choose to join.

404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

Bounty campaign is just like an investment in which you are invested your time and efforts by promoting the particular ICO. It took 6 weeks or more to be part of the campaign. And sometimes it depends on the ICO team or campaign manager how long the campaign will last or until the Public ICO sale. And most of the problem on that is, what if you had chosen the wrong ICO in which they did not pay you afterall? You're totally wasting your time but there are some bounty too are really responsible for the payments and if you are lucky enough. When their project goes well then you can get a profit higher than what you were expected and thats the most important reason why I had joined bounty campaigns.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

I am very interested in the bounty campaign program that offers great prizes, and has a strong community, I am also interested in bounty campaigns that offer sustainable business ideas, it makes me eager to participate.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

A very strong reason for me to be able to join in the bounty is because the opportunities are great. I see a great opportunity to be able to benefit greatly from crypto. Bounty also does not require a large capital. just need the effort and time to do it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

I participated in the bounty campaign because it saw the project was good and had good potential so I participated in promoting their project if their project succeeded of course I will also get a profit
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

certainly would like to get a profit, can get coin or tokens for free by promoting their project to attract investors, for me is participate to bounty campaign to get free coin and also to get a little extra money.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 05:16:33 AM by bitcoineverything

The most important thing to look at in joining a bounty is the project itself. If the idea is sustainable in the long run, the value of their tokens could increase .

Also, the team is very important. Constant communication eases the community that the team is working hard to make the project successful.

Community support is another. It goes after how good the project is and how the team markets the project.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

Besides analyzing the project thoroughly and see if it's really good or not, to participate in an ICO as a bounty hunter I think the most important thing is the bounty manager, someone who knows what he's doing and who can communicate with the community, and that's assured the rest comes, like reading the whitepaper, the roadmap, the team... and so on.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

I think the most important thing in bounty program:
- Prestigious bonus management: to ensure you will be paid tokens after the end of the program
- That project is good: to ensure the token value after the list on exchange is not dump too deep.
- Bonus allocation not too many: Overdrawing too many bonuses will cause the token value to be dump strongly after the list on exchange
Mendrofa

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

I am joining a bounty project that has a nice and attractive concept and a good team behind it, being part of their project to help the project to be secured, with bounty fund allocations and trusted managers I will join the campaign.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

to be honest I want to earn income from participating to bounty campaign, I think bounty campaign can supplement my additional income, participate to my bounty campaign do as my side job.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

personally, by working bounty campaign we can earn money without having to have a capital first. we just need to follow the rules to get the stake. so many good ico that can be followed if we can choose it wel. the role of the bounty hunter is also very helpful to an ico in order to attract investors to join into it,
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

The most important thing in joining in bounties aside from getting tokens is to learn about the different technologies that the different companies can offer into the crypto space. You can learn many things by understanding what their project can offer to the crypto community. You need to understand the technology of the ICO that you are going to promote for you to become an effective participant of the bounty campaign.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

it is clear that I am interested in bounty campaign is, bounty campaign can give a gift. what's more I always choose bounty that offers great gift value so if I follow the program can get the big prize
HashWorld

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

Potential of the project.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

When I choose the project, I still see the team and project route diagram. I think this is very important. Because you will invest your energy and time, once you start this project, it usually takes 1-2 months. I think it is a pity if you choose the wrong bounty mission. You will waste your time.
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

The most important thing in the bounty campaign is the possibility of a project.
Reality, investment value, potential, etc.
I think it is the same whether it is bounty or ICO investment.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

The first thing I see is definitely the bounty manager, the second allocations that will be given for advertising and total token supply, the rest I adjust to the reviews of the people and also see the rating of the site for the project, if you often read and understand it you can assume the project is good for the long term or short term and can attract investors or not, as it is known to read WP takes a long time.

ishirut009

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

here are the main things i look for.
1. make sure the company is legit (look for the team)
2. make sure they have a "sound and reasonable" project and they are clear about what they are trying to do
3. make sure they have big bounty pool. for ex: atleast 80k$ for twitter or facebook campaign alone. the bigger the better (make sure it is not based on their total sale)
4. make sure they are clear on saying rules about the bounty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: