Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

In my own views, my consideration which I consider most important when joining signature bounty campaign is the bounty manager, team members of the project and the white paper which I usually review before I participate. Oftentimes, I also check on the spreadsheet as to know if there are many high ranking members participating in the bounty campaign. With this, I believe that the risk is much lesser compared to those who had joined without any verification.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

I have a paid bounty list in google sheets, so I don't have any problems with finding a good time to campaign, because it is already listed there with the subjective opinions and ratings from developers team.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Last year I came across a guy and he was engaged and engaged in to this day bounty companies. When I asked him what he gets from this, when this action is only in its infancy and in the bounty companies involved very few people, he just for not difficult actions received very generous rewards. When I heard these numbers, I was stunned by shock. And naturally inspired by his example and under his strict guidance decided to try himself in this direction. But as it turned out it is not such a simple exercise, as it may seem initially. It requires a lot of self-discipline, because many bounty companies need to conduct daily from the moment of their start up to the moment of the company's ICO. And this practice shows delayed for weeks, months and even half a year. Not everyone is willing to wait so long to get this or that generosity.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
the thing that makes me join a bounty is because I need money and feel able to work in bounty.
the important thing that makes me participate in the reward program is the amount of gift allocation that is shared, I think it is very important.

docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

The most critical thing makes me participate in the bounty program is time. I have some time per day to do bounty campains. It's easy way to make money and learn about blockchain.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

I will be interested with the project with a unique concept, rational, and promising future. Especially the project that wants to create a product or has created it. At least, the project should have a clear information related the platform, team, and where the project comes from. The number of price or reward of the bounty program also should be fit with what we expect.   Smiley
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

For me the most important thing in participating bounty program is the platform of the bounty manager,the team member,their whitepaper and their budget for the project,also the community that join in their campaign.we all know for a fact that budget in the bounty is one of the things that attract to the member to participate so that they can earn big profit.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

In my opinion, the best thing I would consider is the bounty campaign manager and it's team. I also consider the amount of time that is required in a bounty. 
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

There are a couple of things for me actually like the team, the project's itself, money they raised, bounty managers, hype and so on...

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Often I choose bounty campaigns as projects in which I myself would have invested. I do not want to compete in campaigns in which I doubt and who simply can not pay. Here it's about quality, it's better to spend time on one bounty campaing, but be sure that they will be successful.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

It is almost the same reason we join ICO for. Because before joining bounty I do research about the project, check their website, social media accounts and also take a look at the team backgrounds and one of the most important thing is that how much tokens are allocated to bounty because if it's not worth investing my time I wouldn't be joining.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

The first thing I check if I join the bounty campaign is the KYC requiments. Even if the project is very promisimg,  I don't join if there is a KYC requiments. I believe  that they are not qualify to collect  personal information that is critical if it belongs to a wrong hand.
Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

I believe that at the forum we are one of the first to learn about new technologies, concepts for the development of various products, innovations in our daily lives. Also, participating in bounty programs allows you to receive passive income for me and my family without investing your own money.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

I joined a bounty campaign because I knew that a bounty campaign could give me a big advantage, and I made a bounty campaign as an additional job.
the most important thing that got me to participate in the prize program was the allocation of the rewards that were shared.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

I am participated in Bounty Campaign because its future is bright.It has lots of  opportunities.It does not require large amount of capital.It need hard work and patience.

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

I look for a transparent team, good rating on ico sites, a good idea and an achievable (realistic) goal for their softcap.

If they don't hit their softcap then you'll get nothing anyways
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

because I need an income so I join a bounty campaign, if I do not want income then I will not join a bounty campaign ..
the most important thing when joining a bounty campaign is to accept the risk that will happen, that's the challenge when joining a bounty campaign ..
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Hi, first of all I pay attention to the rating. Then, I look at the team. A sign of a good team are the Koreans and the Chinese. If on the privat sale collected some money, it's a good sign.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

I follow the prize Because of the big prizes and we do not need to use capital to follow it, if we can participate in a good project then we will get great prizes and we are many friends in the bounty community and much knowledge we get in addition to prizes
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

I join the Bounty campaign when I see that there are no distinctive features of scams. I also look at the purpose of their project and the potential benefits for society. At the same time, I draw attention to the number of participants, the budget and the independent reviews of reputable experts.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: