Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:02:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
spinnigline

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

It's simple . Because I want to make money . And it's become a habit, I like it . Very interesting and productive .
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

I'm joining on the bounty because the bounty management or campaign manager are trusted. And also I check the team member, partnership and the investors also. Like GCOX, Manny Pacquiao is invested here, so i believe my joining in this campaign is worth it.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

The most important thing that makes me participating in bounty program is that to have extra income.In bounty program I am bless but not all the time because I earn money of some campaign that I joining and some are scam.I'm not loosing hope to participate bounty program what ever happens.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

For half a year I have been participating in bounty program. For me, this is additional income. I do not spend much time and my finances increase. I have acquired many positive aspects.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Yes I am interested because the bounty program gives a great gift. with a $ 1,000,000 prize I think all will be interested in the bounty program. a quick way to earn money or tokens.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

I have a lot of factors pushing into deepening into the cryptocurrency . I will not list all but one and most important is earnings
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

The most important think why i join or participate some bounty program. Its because if you participate you will get chances to join in a ico without investing my money
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Because the reward thread allows me to make money, the purpose of participating in ICO is only to make money.
So I can make money from investing in ICO and the bounty thread, which is a great thing. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.

The most important thing that propels me to participate in bounty programs is that. Each bounty program gives me the opportunity to learn something new. Something entirely different and rewarding. This avenue kinda prepares me to be ready to host a bounty program for my concept. With every white paper i read, i am enriched with alot of knowledge about the strength and weakness of each project i participate in.  
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

The important thing for me is the things that I read by doing the signature campaign. I alway learn something new through reading. At the same time I am doing what I needed to do for the signature campaign so I have two benefits just by doing bounty campaigns. Knowledge is important when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

The main thing is the idea of the project, the product and the team . For me to join the company is the goal in the future to make good money, and not to waste your time just
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

In general, the rewards the the bounty programs offer are good if you take into considerating the amount of work you have to complete, it is very little, other thing would be the fact that you can be selective and chose the project that you like and work with it.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

In general, the rewards the the bounty programs offer are good if you take into considerating the amount of work you have to complete, it is very little, other thing would be the fact that you can be selective and chose the project that you like and work with it.
Yes.I always look first the amount of the rewards because it will give me more encouragement and enthusiasm to participate in such bounty.And the idea of the project if its attainable or not because there are some bounty projects that are full of exaggerations which turns out to be a scam in the end.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

The most important thing is definitely to check if project is legit. Because there are a lot of projects out there promising a lot, big bounties and such but we should all check twice before making a decision to join bounty or not.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

It's faith in the future of cryptocurrency and in that it can bring me good money without investment, I think that's all
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Yes, that best thing and most important why you participate in a bounty program because of the project that it will going to impact and provide positive change to the economy and lives of people. Of course take a look as well on the reward if it is worth your time and effort. It may not that big but as long as it's on an acceptable level for you. Happy earnings guys. Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Probably I should say, that this trigger, which forces me to join a campaign is usually simply the name of bounty manager, I rather join AmaziX, Hotachy, BXUNTY and etc, than Needmoney and etc.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

I guess what makes me participate in bounty campaign is the experience to work and earn in cryptocurrency world, this is new to me, and also to be able to earn something more than the usual work earned money. It's a new adventure for me and another thing is new learning experiences, to be able to be part of the community and to witness how it all worked out.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

I would be a lier if I will not say that my first target is the the award. Second is the number of post per week... 15-25 would be too much that may lead to the forum spamming as one of the major problem of the mods... Next is that the interest of invidual toward the project... That push them to continue..
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

If you join the bounty campaigns, you can earn high revenues. You can be a successful bounty hunter by doing the necessary research on this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: