Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay?  (Read 2526 times)
evescrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world. But based on how the crypto is moving.. they will not be gone anytime soon. Everyone just loves adrenaline rush it gives.. and of course, the profits it provides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

I personally believe that cryptocurrency is here to stay and in the nearest future there would be a world wide adoption of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. Every great invention has a beginning and cryptocurrencies are still in infant stage.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the digital currencies used by transactions on the internet, as long as the internet is alive and ongoing then the crypto world will stay alive and will be many people who will plunge here, with technological developments then they will stay and continue to explore the potential of cryptocurrency.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

Crypto will keep moving up. be it in the price as well as the technology so they can produce the better potential also for the future. Crypto can increasingly be received more and more requests are coming in it will be able to make crypto will keep moving and not just stay silent.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I think crypto is definitely here to stay. More and more we hear good news about adoption, futures, etc. Maybe crypto won't be in the form of 'coins' as we know it, but I think it will be here for the long run.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I think yes. In the next 5-10 years, I think that the cryptocurrency will develop rapidly and interest will grow.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Ofcourse it is. Cryptocurrency is not build just to list in the market each and everyone of it has it's purpose in this world there is some markets, phones, internet, security like that it is like their stock market and it will be existed even a long time even a decade. I cannot say each will stay but I am sure cryptocurrency will be always there.
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

I think there maybe currencies that will not make it far especially for those cryptocurrencies currently  that are not selling and not much of a trading movement in the exchange sites.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

There is also the possibility of blockchain technology and crypto as well as Challenges. If you want to do well in the crypto, then you have a good knowledge of it. If people are given good ideas about this they will be more interested.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Obviously the answer is yes we will hear and we might even be able to use it for more things like buying online paying bills etc. altcoins right now is slowed down by the lack of information and because of that it got lack of trust which means there is a high demand but too much people who thinks twice because of whether the security is enough. I believe we will hear more about cryptocurrencies in later years since the technologies will grow and the information will became easier to gather as more people will be using more of technology.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

Only those coins that have a real purpose are the only ones which are going to stay in here for a long time, all the others will slowly die on the bear market, like it happened before
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Blockchain as techonlogy will stay for sure but im not sure about crypto currencies. For next 5 years im sure crypto will stay,but sooner or later government will ban crypto,this is my opinion

X-Block.io
bitcoindiary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Obliviously crypto currency can grab their area. Because I think it already have some good project, also took a lot of good initiative, a lot of good project is going on. So we will definitely use crypto currencies after 5 to 10 years,
bitcoindiary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Day by bay crytocurreny spreading vastly. People are interested about cryptocurreny. Now a days people trying to know perfectly about this and try to fullfill their dream by crypto currency. I think after 5-10 years people are more involved in cryptocurrency.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

most of them will stay in here for a long time, but it all depends on the way that those projects are being managed and how the community is reacting over them, i think that it all depends on a lot of stuff that can not even been counted

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Bitcoin might remain forever and few other coins that is not just a copy cat of the bitcoin or other coin might remain as successful coins for long time but most of the ERC20 tokens that will fail to develop what they have promised during ICO will eventually die within next 2-3 years.

That is the reason why many make exits from ICO tokens after gaining some profit and jump back into usual high marketcap coins.
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

yes, cryptocurrencies are surely here to stay. Most countries are now adopting it as means of payment.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

I think it will rule the world someday. But it is not stable industry yet and we don’t know when it will be. So gaining knowledge and experience is much needed before investing a big amount in this industry.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

I think that this is only the beginning. In the next 10 years, crypto-currencies will develop. There will be many more shocking news. Also, governments of different countries will try to fight them. I think that the Crypto-currencies will take at least 10% of the total volume of world finance.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

yes of course,,
but, not all cryptocurrency, only a good cryptocurrencies such as btc, eth, ltc, eos and many more will stay and usable in the next couple of years my friend..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: