Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:46:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay?  (Read 2531 times)
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

I think that the crypto industry has gone on for years, and will not leave us.
The industry no but several players in the industry will. I mean most of the cryptocurrencies existing will disappear and only the useful one will still be here. The same goes for the companies providing services related to cryptocurrency.

Horizen at leat is one of the few cryptocurrencies that will be with us in the future because it has products which have a demand

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

definitely yes, Slowly but surely.
It is not being used as much as it is being talked about.
this will take time for everyone to get used to it and use it.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

I think that the crypto industry has gone on for years, and will not leave us.
Exactly my thought, with the development on ground and the Blockchain technology has really been helpful in making transactions easy. I think cryptocurrency is here to stay for longer than this. But it need time and gradually the adoption and acceptance level will greatly increase as there are more individuals who enjoys the decentralized system than the existing traditional system.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 01:59:54 AM by Crypto_circuit

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Blockchain technology is revolutionalizing the world and creating a new way to accomplish task more securely, efficiently with low cost.

There are still many industries to be disrupted, we are just getting started. Within the next few year more innovation's would come into place. Though many currently project would die off, and new and novel ideas would replace old system. Time shall tell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

why would anyone even think cryptocurrencies are fading out? In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is at its teething stage and still open to a lot of potentials and of course modifications

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Yes. I see this particular question asked around on a regular basis and my answer is always 'Yes' since I am a firm believer that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market on the whole are here to stay and will not replace FIAT, but will serve as alternate payment methods in our daily lives. The shitcoins will disappear for sure, but the legit cryptocurrencies will survive no matter what although their values will fluctuate a lot.

You are right their are some circumstances that we cannot control yet but if we are talking about cryptocurrencies it is relly and trully working on it to be permanently living in this world. The assurance and benefits that gives on it is better than the other way around.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

New coins are appearing every day but most of them are worth nothing. The pleasant exception are KamaGames Tokens. In 2018 the project has shown an impressive pace of growth and it continues the same way. It has a wonderful developing team with recognized qualifications which makes me believe in the project.
Abiodun99

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Cryptocurrencies began to emerge in 2009, leveraging a disruptive technology called blockchain. A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography for security. Blockchain is a technology that prevents cryptocurrencies to be copied - like a file - and money spent twice. Blockchain also deals with the way in which data is structured and allows for the existence of decentralized digital ledgers where single organizations are not able to effect transactions. Currently the two most widely adopted cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ether, the currency that is used to power the Ethereum blockchain. Bitcoin was the first ever decentralized cryptocurrency.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Blockchain technology is revolutionalizing the world and creating a new way to accomplish task more securely, efficiently with low cost.

There are still many industries to be disrupted, we are just getting started. Within the next few year more innovation's would come into place. Though many currently project would die off, and new and novel ideas would replace old system. Time shall tell.

As a medium-term investor, I still see the future as crypto is more familiar to the world than it is to the current stock market. Then many organizations will invest in and the projects that are building products in the present if successful will have incredible growth.
dan22

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Definitely yes, cryptocurrencies have come to stay and to benefit a lot of people. As a matter of fact, I know cryptocurrency has not gained any popularity yet. In the next few years from now, I am sure cryptocurrency fame would have gone so wide. Cryptocurrency through its blockchain technology will help so many people who don't have the knowledge on how digital marketing operates to have the idea and to probably participate so that they can take advantage of the benefits embedded in it.

Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

I am sure that the next 10-15 years will become a revolutionary for all crypto-currencies. It will be the same revolution as the appearance of the Internet and the flight of man into space.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. But only those will survive, which have a great technology behind them. For example, KamaGames project. Its B2B l platform offers customisation/localisation of any game mechanics, graphics, UI, access to player liquidity, player support, analytics and CRM.   
We will hear about cryptocurrencies in the next 5-10 years and especially about KamaGames Tokens. The project is really impressive and I think it is a great idea to buy these tokens on such a reasonable price.
Cryptocurrency will stay with us for good and those great coins will also survive in the long run. I don’t see any reason that will make cryptocurrency die because this technology is what we need and even the government not agree on this, in the long run they can’t do anything but to accept also because many big countries are now enjoying this technology.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

I think crypto will still live for more than 10 years but we don't know for sure because anything can happen over time without us knowing, and most have block chains that have the potential like altcoins that have the opportunity to gain profit but fulative market conditions make problems for investors . I hope Crypto will last a long time because the more advanced the technology world will be.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

Cryptocurrency has come to stay and nothing can make it move away. Even some countries has been accepting crypto as a means of payment in their country.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are here to stay. Other things, not so sure. 99% of the altcoins will eventually fail.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Of course, for the future crypto will be more popular because crypto is technology. You don't need to worry about crypto's future, because crypto is a currency that has investment value.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are here to stay. Other things, not so sure. 99% of the altcoins will eventually fail.

Two types of coins that only have potential for the present and the future because you have felt how to use and do it.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

We are much confident about the cryptocurrency world of business, the business has come to stay, the future of cryptocurrency is very bright so in years to come the world of cryptocurrency will still be flourishing.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Yeah it is going to stay here for a long and long time. Though a large portion of people are still unaware about this, still I think it will be future of this world.

in my mind too, like that, crypto will stay with a very extraordinary development especially with the many people who are also involved in the crypto world, I am sure they will support the development of crypto in the future

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

The fact remains cryptocurrency has come to stay and I don't think it can cease to exist but rather it can only develop overtime. Part of the development will be a lot of people in the world will embrace the technology and there will be wider adoption in the world.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: