Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Hello to all members of the community! I have just known about the existence of such a good project. The tendency of unification is really good in realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project and ideas it follows?
Goood day! You have paid attention to necessary details,the project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to adapt it to our perception

All i see for now is nothing but big potential of developers with good idea. Unification is good, but what part will be united and for what purpose? I want to buy tokens of this project that is why i want to know as more as you can explain
There will be three parts - banking, exchange systems and security insurance - united into one with special mobile app that will be comfortable for every cryptouser. Very ambicious and promising

May i see pictures of this app and know more about these parts. What will be made for each part and how these part will work within the ecosystem of the project?
Ofc you can. This team make a lot of video content explaining what is done and what is in progress. Here is video showing the look of this app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGMHx_8ZgA  There is a bit more of youtube

just fall in love with all the videos where everything is shown clearly (work, colors, instructions for use) It requires a lot of efforts to create conted that will be clear for every user

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Hello to all members of the community! I have just known about the existence of such a good project. The tendency of unification is really good in realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project and ideas it follows?
Goood day! You have paid attention to necessary details,the project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to adapt it to our perception

All i see for now is nothing but big potential of developers with good idea. Unification is good, but what part will be united and for what purpose? I want to buy tokens of this project that is why i want to know as more as you can explain
There will be three parts - banking, exchange systems and security insurance - united into one with special mobile app that will be comfortable for every cryptouser. Very ambicious and promising

May i see pictures of this app and know more about these parts. What will be made for each part and how these part will work within the ecosystem of the project?
Ofc you can. This team make a lot of video content explaining what is done and what is in progress. Here is video showing the look of this app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGMHx_8ZgA  There is a bit more of youtube

just fall in love with all the videos where everything is shown clearly (work, colors, instructions for use) It requires a lot of efforts to create conted that will be clear for every user
as for directions i will explain it particially for you to understand it clearer
The fist one is NELUNS Bank (Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world.Debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards.Deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat.P2P Lending platformMobile application for iOS and Android)

The second one is NELUNS Exchange
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat, “Bank guarantee” principle. Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds , Protection from cyberattacks, Full functionality during peak loads ,Effective user support services API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX, and others.
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

as for directions i will explain it particially for you to understand it clearer
The fist one is NELUNS Bank (Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world.Debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards.Deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat.P2P Lending platformMobile application for iOS and Android)

Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat, “Bank guarantee” principle. Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds , Protection from cyberattacks, Full functionality during peak loads ,Effective user support services API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX, and others.
Hmm, and the last one is somehow connected to security of funds too, i suppose. As for previous two directions, it is high time to create one app for all these operations and transactions with high speed.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Hmm, and the last one is somehow connected to security of funds too, i suppose. As for previous two directions, it is high time to create one app for all these operations and transactions with high speed.

NELUNS Insurance (Trade insurance, transaction insurance, protection from technical issues protection from failed counterparty obligations) The last one was predictable, i agree with you   Smiley
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
amanai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
amanai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
amanai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: