Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
Don't understand what are you talking about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
Sorry I have poor interenet connection, that is why it will be uncomfortable to have a talk in skype. You can answer here
Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
Don't understand what are you talking about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
Sorry I have poor interenet connection, that is why it will be uncomfortable to have a talk in skype. You can answer here
Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls
  As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?

You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.

I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.

Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
Yes, it is really advantageous. Team offer 50% extra-bonus because there are only 2 days left. Everyone needs to hurry up. By the way, developers say that neluns token is stable unlike BTC and ETH. Maybe it is too ambitious but they are right.
Nice to hear that you so sure about dev’s and this project. They offer serious banking services for crypto society and that’s why users support it. Users support the project and it is stable. It is pretty obvious.

There are so many important conditions that can change everything. I think Neluns team is enough well-educated and flexible to be able to avoid different dangerous problems. So, I think everything will be ok.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem that is subdivided into three different branches. Each branch offers special solutions, thus helping to make cryptocurrencies world-wide
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem that is subdivided into three different branches. Each branch offers special solutions, thus helping to make cryptocurrencies world-wide

what directions? You mean that this projects is separated into three minor part and these parts will work together forming united ecosystem? I can misunderstood the point, tell me more
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Guys welcome to neluns. Here every member of this communtiy is very helpful and always ready to explain every minor thing in details. I am really glad to be a part of such a nice team.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
Never mind, everything is ok. I have just send the message by an accident, the last one is neluns exchange Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat , “Bank guarantee” principle, Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds, protection from cyberattacks, full functionality during peak loads, effective user support services, API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Guys welcome to neluns. Here every member of this communtiy is very helpful and always ready to explain every minor thing in details. I am really glad to be a part of such a nice team.
I agree with you, members of the community helped me when i joined this project. I had known not so much about blockchain and other things connected with cryptocurrencies, but know i know that knowledge is gold
boomertoo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

I agree with you, members of the community helped me when i joined this project. I had known not so much about blockchain and other things connected with cryptocurrencies, but know i know that knowledge is gold
Yeah, community is really good, but guys, we should not forget about the work of the team all te contect they create. The information in the whitepapper is clear for almost every participant.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

what directions? You mean that this projects is separated into three minor part and these parts will work together forming united ecosystem? I can misunderstood the point, tell me more
The first one is banking direction ( a bank that can work with both fiat and digital currencies) the second one is cryptocurrency exchange and the third is insurance company that helps to protect the whole ecosystem
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Yeah, community is really good, but guys, we should not forget about the work of the team all te contect they create. The information in the whitepapper is clear for almost every participant.
I remember how joyful it was to see the web-site. Everything is on their places. I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

The first one is banking direction ( a bank that can work with both fiat and digital currencies) the second one is cryptocurrency exchange and the third is insurance company that helps to protect the whole ecosystem

Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
boomertoo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

I remember how joyful it was to see the web-site. Everything is on their places. I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I meant not the web-site (it is cool, i agree) I talked about social pages that provide a lot of information not only about project,  but all other things from the blockchain shpere. You have to visit it
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

I meant not the web-site (it is cool, i agree) I talked about social pages that provide a lot of information not only about project,  but all other things from the blockchain shpere. You have to visit it
Really? I did not check it for so long. I subscribed at the beginning of the bounty campaign and then did not watch. Could you, please,  send me links for all the social pages?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Really? I did not check it for so long. I subscribed at the beginning of the bounty campaign and then did not watch. Could you, please,  send me links for all the social pages?
Here you are :
facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ , twitter https://twitter.com/TheNeluns , medium https://medium.com/@iconeluns and youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
Exactly! Instant transactions, minimal fees for transactions and comfortable mobile application for iOS and Android are that things we are looking for. Future comes today
a1471989

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Here you are :
facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ , twitter https://twitter.com/TheNeluns , medium https://medium.com/@iconeluns and youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA

I appreciate your help, as always. Neluns has big potential as a project and this helpful and friendly community gives strong impetus to the success of this project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Hello community! I have just know that such a good project exists. The tendency of unification is really good in realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: