Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2669 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

It is not over yet, there is last drops and we can see 4k dollar but it is very hard in my opinion. but we can see 4500 dollar for bitcoin so dont forget the stop loss at these days.

I do not think that market can drop to those levels and should be good to make a movement and rise from here on. Mostly 6k is the lower level where people start buying back and sell on rise at 8k or so. Anyways on dips keep buying to make money in short term position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

After one month still market is still bearish. And probably this trend will last unti the end of year. Many experts predict that crypto will not reach all time high again this year Sad.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

It is not over yet, there is last drops and we can see 4k dollar but it is very hard in my opinion. but we can see 4500 dollar for bitcoin so dont forget the stop loss at these days.
Yes that is right possible also to hit around $3000 the price of Bitcoin but after that expect the price of BTC will be very huge for sure maybe more than a $100000 but it is not instant between 2020 - 2023. Right now just go buy and hold for the altcoins you think has a big potential in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

I do not think that market can drop to those levels and should be good to make a movement and rise from here on. Mostly 6k is the lower level where people start buying back and sell on rise at 8k or so. Anyways on dips keep buying to make money in short term position.

What we can do is just continue to speculate, we can't assume that the bear already finish moving downwards, yes, with 6k$ investors and traders begin to buy back and try to push it up, we can't rely from the chart and speculations around what we need to do is patiently holding and stay being calm while the bear ain't done yet, waiting can be annoying but also the only options to keep being positive with your investment.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

Unequivocally not. A big big NO! Have you seen the cryptos prices at coinmarketcap? A total eyesore if your purpose is for cashing out BUT in the other hand if your purpose is buying, then its the other way around. Let's all grab the opportunity this bear days is offering by buying ourselves additional investments and then patiently wait for the bull.

I wish it would over but it seems to me that it will last longer. Yes, these green days always give us the hope, and we think that the bull run is coming but we have to wait for it more.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
If the bulls came, this is a very weak indicator for them. I think that the growth of the market would be more obvious, so until you invent what is not, this is another trap.

larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

At present, the market has gone down too much, I still believe that from now until the end of the year will be brighter.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

September is coming strong and we are almost at the end of bearish days.
Agust is the last month of bear market. All charts and indicators are showing that september is going to be a good month for crypto.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

I think the last green percentages are not trustable. My strategy is that, if I have some capital, I try to buy some coins in this bearish term, but if I already have coins, I hold them till the rising season.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

You may be too optimistic. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will not come back, maybe it will always depreciate. I have lost confidence now.
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

I dont think we are over just yet, just my gut feeling, these ETFs will all be declined i reckon
Myke500

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

I agree, we are seeing a lot of market correction and consolidation. But it's won't last, we should see it grow again soon but not as fast as last year.

░▒▓█    x42   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE!   █▓▒░
x42.tech | Visit the community on Twitter! Telegram! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!
x42 Protocol
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

No, it won't make you predict so easily. And the market is always disappointing, and the bull market will only come when everyone is disappointed.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

I think the decline is not over. Although bitcoin is now rising strongly, this is only temporary, and I think Bitcoin will still fall again.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

They still have not passed, the fact that the market does not fall now does not mean that these days have passed, rather the fall should be expected after some very negative news, and I'm sure this will soon or not soon...
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

I'm thinking so too. It's not bear days over exactly now but I think that it'll be soon and we'll see very strong bullish trend from october.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

Actually it is to early to say that, the bear days are over because at this time the market have a volatile nature and it is also in consolidation mode.
But the price has been slowly moving upwards and hopefully soon the new support level will established.
But according to me, nobody really knows that when the market will go upwards, but one good news take this market to its highest level. So wait for this.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

i think its not over yet, as we can see the market still in bearish form.Well market is like that. we cannot control it and we don;t know when it will come up

Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Very difficult to consider that the bearish trend is over, tge incline that we witnessed is not even a weak sign of a bullish move. Charts are so split in separate directions, some says that there was a double buttom that can trigger the bullish market, some says theres a big dump.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:22 AM

As far as i've done some research, Bear market will be over soon and it would be good to hoard more token as long as the development of that projects really exist and communicating with their investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: