Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2667 times)
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

No it is not that easy to move from bear market to green market. It is just testing the patience of people who have invested in crypto currency. Just to keep market active and crypto lovers alive it usually moves up and down. These are just usual movements of crypto market that is necessary to keep crypto currency market in it's essence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

I can not say the bear days over because the market still down and anytime it can down for more, hopefully we can see the bullish market in the next year.
I hope there will be no more market decline for this year. we can see the market is still not stable, some of it has risen and then dropped. this actually makes a little scared. but big hopes, the market will not fall again this year, because the market has begun to grow. all we are waiting for is patiently waiting for a fairly slow market growth.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

I can not say the bear days over because the market still down and anytime it can down for more, hopefully we can see the bullish market in the next year.
I hope there will be no more market decline for this year. we can see the market is still not stable, some of it has risen and then dropped. this actually makes a little scared. but big hopes, the market will not fall again this year, because the market has begun to grow. all we are waiting for is patiently waiting for a fairly slow market growth.
but at least the bearish has stopped for a while and the market condition has not been as bad as before but it has become better even though it is still up and down, later this year it will affect the future market movements so hopefully it will move up until next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Nobody say perfectly that the bear market is now off. But,  can be say about the trend. Now the trend is slightly upward and if the Bitcoin price will cross the $7000 by the top & bottom chart then we can say it is a bull run coming. So, wait for the price volatile increase.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

The bear market continues and still no signs of breakig through this winter, hopefully next year the market can turn back to greens again.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

Wow...it's been a very difficult year for crypto enthusiasts. At that time when this post was fresh, I was also hoping that we were at the bottom and that te bear days were over but we all didn't know what waa ahead of us. Anyways I thjnk where we are now maybe the botrom because the general market sentiments has changed a bit and volume gradually props up followed by steadily increasing market capitalization. I think next year will be a good one for us.
The current situation can again be very deceptive, as it was before. Many will again believe in the growth of cryptocurrency, although this may not be the case.

Each time, when the cryptocurrencies start growing this year, many fellows think that the bulls have finally come to the market. Unfortunately, they are still somewhere far. The market raise might happen in 2019.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

2018 will finish like this, in bear market but there is little hope for next year. I'm looking to bakkt news and if it accept at the beginning of the year, this can affect bitcoin and all market fastly.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

with the current market, i can say that crypto is still in a bear market and it will need more time for it to recover but dont lose hope cause i know that sooner or later it will go high again.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Sometimes I think the month of the month is over, but unfortunately it is very difficult to be sure. At the end of the year we thought we would have entered the bull season but this did not happen. The rise in prices does not mean we enter bull season Smiley

AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

2018 will finish like this, in bear market but there is little hope for next year. I'm looking to bakkt news and if it accept at the beginning of the year, this can affect bitcoin and all market fastly.

I'm thinking the same thing. Even BAKTT does not give enough bounce. We're going to need bigger news. And as the good news comes, new records will come.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

Bear days are close to the end. It seems for me that bear days have finished like 2 weeks ago after prices went up!
Now it is absolutely clear that crypto stopped to fall
Automaticbae

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Categorically we never can tell if the Bear Market is over or not. But I think this might just be a test in the long run and we should expect and wait for anything that comes soonest.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

I don't think the bear trend is over. At the moment, the market is in place and not growing. It's early to say that the uptrend has begun.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

it still takes a long time to improve the current crypto market situation. I think the bear market will continue in the next year because inflation and market price deflation will continue because there will be many events that will occur
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

The fact that none of the crypto experts managed to predict the correct or even near the range price of Bitcoin, shows that nobody really knows anything about this market or which direction it’s headed to.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Obviously, there are no changes at all right now. The market value of cryptos are still bloody and investing at this point  will be a risky decision. There's no assurance yet on when will the market start to rise and the bullrun that is being expected by many people for 2019 is just pure speculations. Therefore, depending on it would seem to be a foolish action and it would still be a wiser move to wait and see the recovery for yourself. That moment would be the time of investment.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

No one knows for sure when this bear market will end but in the world of cryptocurrency sometimes even unexpected things can happen. So for those who have already plunged into the crypto world, we must be truly prepared for any conditions and also smart in managing assets so that we can still benefit.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

The market is still in a very low condition, but if we notice that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is currently showing growth. Even though the price changes don't immediately rise, I think when the market enters 2019 there will definitely be positive changes.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

The market is very difficult to predict and when this worst method will go up, of course, we don't know. I personally do short-term trading because I see the market situation fluctuating every day very quickly. Daily trading requires speculation so that at least a little profit can be obtained.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

I think that the trend is beginning to change and soon there will be a smooth growth. Bitcoin is likely to rush to the price of 50,000 dollars

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: