Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:24:23 PM

This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Wednesday morning I will post the links to our news articles, and then it is up to the community to re-post the links everywhere you can! Do not stop with just re-posting links!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else who wants to listen about BlackCoin!!! Let them know BlackCoin is the future of crypto-currency and they better buy now while it is still cheap. Ask them if they can go back into time would they buy Bitcoin @ 0.035 before the value peaked @ $1100? Tell them for less than a dinner and a movie they can own roughly 2000 BlackCoins. Let them know those same 2000 BlackCoins can be worth thousands of dollars before the end of the year!!! If they do not know how to buy BlackCoin, show them how to buy BlackCoin or offer to buy it for them!!!

We are not trying to be #3 or even #2, we want to be the top coin period!!! Dogecoin, Litecoin, and yes even Bitcoin should be worried about Blackout Wednesday!!!

On Wednesday we are going to show the rest of the world BlackCoin might be new the kid on the block, but we are poised to completely take over the block!!!

Once you go black...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Wednesday morning I will post the links to our news articles, and then it is up to the community to re-post the links everywhere you can! Do not stop with just re-posting links!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else who wants to listen about BlackCoin!!! Let them know BlackCoin is the future of crypto-currency and they better buy now while it is still cheap. Ask them if they can go back into time would they buy Bitcoin @ 0.035 before the value peaked @ $1100? Tell them for less than a dinner and a movie they can own roughly 2000 BlackCoins. Let them know those same 2000 BlackCoins can be worth thousands of dollars before the end of the year!!! If they do not know how to buy BlackCoin, show them how to buy BlackCoin or offer to buy it for them!!!

We are not trying to be #3 or even #2, we want to be the top coin period!!! Dogecoin, Litecoin, and yes even Bitcoin should be worried about Blackout Wednesday!!!

On Wednesday we are going to show the rest of the world BlackCoin might be new the kid on the block, but we are poised to completely take over the block!!!

Once you go black...

+99

Already move the price... Up!
Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

Once you go black...

After the news 7K on mintpal, now, 7,7 K . LET ME BUY.

colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:41:54 PM

Once you go black...

Well this is just awesome. Price might get to 10k before Wednesday at this rate!
pivce

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:42:03 PM

buy now and thank me later  Cool
Omnivion

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:43:08 PM

Coin moving up at light speed at the moment, 7300 to 7800 in about 6 minutes.  Ship might have sailed on all the cheap coins.

But regardless, with blackcoinpool generating much better payouts after the rough start on the first day, things are definitely looking good.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:44:58 PM

holy crap.. that caused a riot!!

this wasn't me.. but damn.

TIME   TYPE   PRICE (BTC)   BC   BTC

2014-04-07 14:43:34   BUY   0.00007900   147371.93206009      11.64238266

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

Coin moving up at light speed at the moment, 7300 to 7800 in about 6 minutes.  Ship might have sailed on all the cheap coins.

But regardless, with blackcoinpool generating much better payouts after the rough start on the first day, things are definitely looking good.

yeah after the proof was provided that blackcoinpool is one of the top pools for BTC it should start to get more share soon. Its just that scrypt is just so bad for BTC at the moment, people think they can outperform the pool.

Tell everyone you care about about BTC and Blackcoin. Its low prices for both and honestly if I had a friend that didn't tell me about this opportunity and he got rich and I didn't I would be pretty pissed off. Don't worry if some friends don't invest at least you let me know and they had a choice.

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

Once you go black...

Well this is just awesome. Price might get to 10k before Wednesday at this rate!

The price is increasing because I hired a group of people to start posting some news at the same time I posted this announcement. If you think this is exciting wait until Wednesday!
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:49:53 PM

remove your sell walls quick Cheesy
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:50:10 PM

Once you go black...

Hell Yeah  Cool

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:52:00 PM

yeah after the proof was provided that blackcoinpool is one of the top pools for BTC it should start to get more share soon. Its just that scrypt is just so bad for BTC at the moment, people think they can outperform the pool.

Tell everyone you care about about BTC and Blackcoin. Its low prices for both and honestly if I had a friend that didn't tell me about this opportunity and he got rich and I didn't I would be pretty pissed off. Don't worry if some friends don't invest at least you let me know and they had a choice.

Not to take away from the Blackcoin pool, but this sudden increase in price has nothing to do with the pool. As soon as I posted the announcement, there are a group of people on financial forums/websites posting some BlackCoin news at the same time.
pivce

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:55:06 PM

Not to take away from the Blackcoin pool, but this sudden increase in price has nothing to do with the pool. As soon as I posted the announcement, there are a group of people on financial forums/websites posting some BlackCoin news at the same time.

Hi

Can I ask you where you see BC in next few months or for example 6 months?

Thanks
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:58:44 PM

Hi

Can I ask you where you see BC in next few months or for example 6 months?

Thanks

No one can predict the future, but I see BlackCoin trading much higher than it is now. less than 12 minutes after posting Blackout Wednesday Blackcoin went from 7200 to 7987. What do you think is going to happen on Wednesday? Buy Blackcoin now while you can.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

7K TRAIN is LEAVING…GET ON BOARD NOW!

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:02:01 PM

if they knew that was just a joke xD
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:03:35 PM

Hey,

Blackcoinpool.com dev here, we want to show our support for Blackout Wednesday.

Proof: https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool/status/453182838351753217

L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

AWESOME!!  Grin
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

More news for the miners:

BlackCoinPool will support BlackOut Wednesday:
https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool/status/453182838351753217

We will also have instead of 10, 100 random rewards for the miners that mine on wednesday...

Thanks to a secret donator...

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:05:28 PM

Once you go black...

BlackCoin has shot up 1000 sat in less than 30 minutes. Buy BlackCoin now and thank me later when it is over 10,000 Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: