Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kalizar

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:29:28 AM

Blackcoins checkpoint system was removed and nobody noticed? LMAO

Try again troll, not enough prople here will know what the implications are Cheesy

Haha, not my fault if everyone can't fathom the insecurities of PoS.

Hmm all it takes is about 3 of the top holders to stake and your point is totally fail. Go troll AC or WC fool.

Or the 3 top holders to go rogue. They each have around 4% of the staked coins. You are pretty much laying in the balance of the top holders to not screw everyone over.

The whole concept of cryptocoins is to not rely on the rich, but the masses.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:31:04 AM

i think its funny that people are trying to supress the price of BC... the volume drop will not last once the competition starts on friday for the knc miner... ac and wc clones will get dumped like a cheap whore and people will realize they made a mistake

WC original dev was dumped and replaced with new people.  The coin is now being taken in a much different direction than Blackcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589857.0

I read that Blackcoin just dropped checkpoints, when did this happen?

Whitecoin is going to implement decentralized checkpoints, which can then be leveraged for pruning.

Someone told me about BC checkpoints here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560012.msg6484107#msg6484107

and this was my reply:

Oh, that's interesting.  I just looked at their thread and it appears to have happened very recently, within the last 24 hours or something?

I still believe checkpoints are very useful and needed, just in decentralized format.  It's a good security feature to prevent massive rollback and is also a logical pathway to pruning.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:32:22 AM

in reply to the person trolling the stake photo, centralized checkpointing is not really needed at this time anyway. How would somebody be able to stake 51% if you look at the distributing nobody even has .5% of the coins. Its completely impossible.

Not trolling- all my favorite coins are PoS and this applies to all of them- but in a PoS system you aren't simply staking your coins you are staking coin-days: a function of the number of coins and their age. So you don't need 51% of the coins, you only need 51% of the coins-days that are being actively staked (you need 51% of the network weight).

Edit: Just realized Blackcoin has no max coinage.. Is that a concern? Particularly with the low PoS incentive?

I raised this about POS coins that use coinage to decide block creation a few days ago but was asked to remain silent. Then they spammed thr thread with long graphics posts to bury it Sad

So good luck with that discussion!  Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

in reply to the person trolling the stake photo, centralized checkpointing is not really needed at this time anyway. How would somebody be able to stake 51% if you look at the distributing nobody even has .5% of the coins. Its completely impossible.

Don't the top 3-4 accounts have 3million (4% ish) each? Someone has a link showing the top 100 accounts.

Anyway, do you know when your trustless escrows will be released for beta? It would be worth a look Grin

Yes! I am releasing very very soon. Working day and night. 1.0 is for Bitcoin and will immediately start on one for blackcoin among other exciting things.
Right now i am just finishing up. There is lots of variables so I am going through and checking them all. 1.0 will be an unofficial release actually although I am going to want an audit from good programmers and people who want to start testing transactions and contracts
Kalizar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:35:15 AM

Not trolling- all my favorite coins are PoS and this applies to all of them- but in a PoS system you aren't simply staking your coins you are staking coin-days: a function of the number of coins and their age. So you don't need 51% of the coins, you only need 51% of the coins-days that are being actively staked (you need 51% of the network weight).

Edit: Just realized Blackcoin has no max coinage.. Is that a concern? Particularly with the low PoS incentive?

I raised this about POS coins that use coinage to decide block creation a few days ago but was asked to remain silent. Then they spammed thr thread with long graphics posts to bury it Sad

So good luck with that discussion!  Cheesy

It seems to be a useful technique for the devs. They did it to hide the fact they removed the checkpoint.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

Let me know your guys thoughts on the design.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:38:07 AM

im sure blackcoin devs will adapt however they have to for decentralized checkpoints or pruning. regardless wc is a clone and so is ac and you dont "throw the baby out with the bathwater" ... so any model based of bc will always be inferior to bc because its not original.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

im sure blackcoin devs will adapt however they have to for decentralized checkpoints or pruning. regardless wc is a clone and so is ac and you dont "throw the baby out with the bathwater" ... so any model based of bc will always be inferior to bc because its not original.

But bc isn't origin... oh forget it Cheesy

I know some good devs, experienced in ctryptos, that might be interested in doing a code review. Pm me if you want them to take a look, once you get the release out.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:48:25 AM

Try again troll, not enough prople here will know what the implications are Cheesy

Hmm all it takes is about 3 of the top holders to stake and your point is totally fail. Go troll AC or WC fool.

Or the 3 top holders to go rogue. They each have around 4% of the staked coins. You are pretty much laying in the balance of the top holders to not screw everyone over.

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100
#1 and #2 is probably MintPal. Doubt they'll mess with their own money and screw it up and lose everything when they can just take it. #3 and #5 are staking.  Undecided The rest are not.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Icebucket

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:02:15 AM

We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

Please replay with your questions for the live event, Im still not getting a response from Iconic

Will the wallet be fixed so it will stake even if it is encrypted ?
Im assuming it is not possible otherwise it probably had been done already, will you then make it easier to unlock like MINT did ?

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

But bc isn't origin... oh forget it Cheesy

I know some good devs, experienced in ctryptos, that might be interested in doing a code review. Pm me if you want them to take a look, once you get the release out.

yes and no... bc has a maleability patch that is useful... the fast confirmations are nice and very conducive for micropayments and arbitrage... that part is not original but important. And pruning will solve bloat i think. I also proposed a sort of proof of balance and not sure if its been suggested before. Most importantly their pow+pos indirect mining using multipools was original. They were the first full proof of stake coin to mine itself. All evident from its rise. Seriously though litecoin is a dinosaur that will get crushed my indirect mining and multipools. Blackcoin carried the torch on that one.

Anyways... yeah I will post here on Bitcointalk and on as many threads as i can. I want it translated into chinese too! hahaha I know they will love it since its bye bye fud. So much to do, so little time! I will need devs on my team to and I have a feeling once people see my software they will run wild with it. I am making 1.0 open source so yeah... it shoud shake things up like darkwallet Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:03:54 AM

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100
#1 and #2 is probably MintPal. Doubt they'll mess with their own money and screw it up and lose everything when they can just take it. #3 and #5 are staking.  Undecided The rest are not.

Some in the top 20 have been dumping in recent days, a few, 30k-50k BC. Nothing of significance, just not too strong hands.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:19:29 AM

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:23:46 AM

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!

Sent a donation.  If anything you guys are are going to make a helluva lot of noise, people will take notice.

rsx19

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:26:16 AM

poor shibe here

BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:37:48 AM

Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

Sounds like you're doing big things man. Nice choice, she can represent Blackcoin all she wants. Cheesy I'll throw some BC your way.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:38:59 AM

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:39:58 AM

I don't have anything against Blackcoin, but please, just because you own Blackcoin, don't try to rewrite history like Blackcoin invented proof of stake coins and not QuantumMechanic, then implemented by Sunny King.  I mean there's the original thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27787.0

Proof of stake coins...invented 2011...not 2014....

Anything that didn't originate from QuantumMechanic or Sunny King is essentially a clone coin.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Shizof

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:40:41 AM

Good idea indeed

Thief!!! You changed the address!!!

Reported.
Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: